chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

haha I'm glad you posted though.

brooks if obama's mother was born here what does it matter. at least according to the cruz philosophy.Funny how the hippocrates on the right. Sort of like the email scandal. funny thing is before 2014 than it wasn't illegal to use a server that wasn't govt. oh yeah lets not forget that bush went so far to use the r.n.c. server. also that 2 million emails were deleted which probably showed that he lied about wmd. As far as why the politicians; it's because of all the money they can steal.I happened to know more than a few politicians and most went to washington with little or no money. Mcconnell had no money when he went to congess. Boehner came from a bar owners family. his sister is pretty funny. His father sent all the kids to catholic school and I think he went to xavier. They had a little money but not alot.

then once you're done, look up who took the most money(political bribes) for their presidency then put that foot back in your mouth.

then once you're done since you have a dictionary already, go ahead and look up the word "mediocre." Once you understand it, go grab a calculator. Type in current debt minus debt when Obama entered; put that foot back in your mouth silly.[/QUOTE]

chico2663

I see your giving someone shit about the deficit. funny thing is we never want to take into account the 2 wars. Before bush when ever the usa went to war; the president would go to congress and ask for a tax increase to pay for it. Somehow they forgot to do that for the last wars. Your blaming obama for the deficit would be like me setting fire to a building. But they convict you because you couldn't put it out with a water hose that has a couple holes in it. Shame that obama isn't white with a r by his name because you and your ilk would be singing his praises!

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14709

Wait a second Chico. ....
    Are you saying that brooksy might be a racist?

Mind about to be blown.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    I see your giving someone shit about the deficit. funny thing is we never want to take into account the 2 wars. Before bush when ever the usa went to war; the president would go to congress and ask for a tax increase to pay for it. Somehow they forgot to do that for the last wars. Your blaming obama for the deficit would be like me setting fire to a building. But they convict you because you couldn't put it out with a water hose that has a couple holes in it. Shame that obama isn't white with a r by his name because you and your ilk would be singing his praises!
    lol/ That has been accounted for and Obama is still statistically the worse. See that is the problem when you regurgitate the same logical fallacies from the left over and over. The question is are you man enough to admit you buried yourself here?

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    haha I'm glad you posted though.

brooks if obama's mother was born here what does it matter. at least according to the cruz philosophy.Funny how the hippocrates on the right. Sort of like the email scandal. funny thing is before 2014 than it wasn't illegal to use a server that wasn't govt. oh yeah lets not forget that bush went so far to use the r.n.c. server. also that 2 million emails were deleted which probably showed that he lied about wmd. As far as why the politicians; it's because of all the money they can steal.I happened to know more than a few politicians and most went to washington with little or no money. Mcconnell had no money when he went to congess. Boehner came from a bar owners family. his sister is pretty funny. His father sent all the kids to catholic school and I think he went to xavier. They had a little money but not alot.

then once you're done, look up who took the most money(political bribes) for their presidency then put that foot back in your mouth.

then once you're done since you have a dictionary already, go ahead and look up the word "mediocre." Once you understand it, go grab a calculator. Type in current debt minus debt when Obama entered; put that foot back in your mouth silly.
    [/QUOTE]

facts are important chico, try to focus. Nothing like what hillary did with her own server.
    Last edited by brooks85; 03-08-16 at 08:00 AM.

chico2663

first to all see how smart you are. what did hillary do with her server? collin powell says that it is a farse. they said that some of the emails he gave put are now classified. he is griping about it.By the way I gave money to kasich for his run on gov. and also his run for president. I posted his announcement on this website a week ago asking if anyone else wanted to donate so that takes the liberal out of what your saying.I 'm a reagan democrat.but please embellish us with what she did so illegal. by the way; gowdey just got caught changing the facts on what was said by the fbi.

chico2663

However, as Newsweek reported on Sunday, the CIA informed the House Select Committee on Benghazi on Saturday that Gowdy’s claims were false:
    Indeed, according to committee correspondence reviewed by Newsweek, the CIA did tell the panel on Saturday that it had reviewed 127 emails between Clinton and her close friend and outside adviser, Sidney Blumenthal, and none of it was deemed classified.
    “The CIA reviewed the material in question and informed State that it required no redactions,” the agency informed Susan Sachsman Grooms, staff director and general counsel for the panel’s Democrats, on October 17.
    On Sunday, Cummings sent a letter to Gowdy to correct the public record in light of the fact that the CIA had debunked Chairman Gowdy’s accusations.
    Cummings began, writing that: “On October 7, 2015, you sent me a 13-page letter making a grave new accusation against former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton. Specifically, you accused her of compromising national security and endangering lives,” adding that, “The problem with your accusation—as with so many others during this investigation—is that you failed to check your facts before you made it, and the CIA has now informed the Select Committee that you were wrong. I believe your accusations were irresponsible, and I believe you owe the Secretary an immediate apology.”

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Uh oh, brooksy getting owned with FACTS.

chico2663

what is new

Dan Kelly
    Update your status
    Dan Kelly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 101

The 2nd half of the way our "democratic" process has evolved has made it that the only way a politician can get a vote is to promise voters something - and humans are way too venal and greedy to want nothing from their government. So today a politician can not say "We need to raise taxes and cut services so that our country has a viable future" eventhough that is the only solution.

BoL

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

"Ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country". You all know who said it.

chico2663

or start trying to bribe our friends. this country gives money to countries that don't like us. we try to topple govts that we shouldn't be bothering with. ron paul said the reason so many countries hate us is because the cia has been involved with causing havoc in them.we need to quit using social security as a slush fund.I have an uncle who builds oil rigs.i have made over hundred thousand on reg. basis. he has made over ten million on reg. basis. I was paying taxes at a higher rate. why do u think trump doesn't want to release his taxes. i think it is because he is paying a rate lower than many people on this site.

chico2663

these republicans get it

First 12