Dan Kelly
    Update your status
    Dan Kelly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 101

I just bet Trump -108 to win Republican nomination

at Bookmaker.eu ->
    I just put a big bet on Trump -108 to win the Republican nomination. I already had a small bet on it at +120 from months ago. The bet is not a lock as he needs 1237 delegates to win the nomination, and he currently has 17. But, as the primaries go on, and he starts winning more and more delegates, quickly picking up momentum, by the end of April he could have very close to the number needed to nominate, and that is when all of the delegates jump aboard his bandwagon not wanting to be left behind. This is the way the process always works. Also, as the primary season passes it gets more unlikely that the party bosses will be able to secure enough votes to stop Trump as the nominee, and they'll want to tie their hopes to his coattails. This is a snowball rolling down a big mountain. Not a lock, but these odds will be -200 very soon.

I could give a shit about the politics, I am just a bettor.

BoL

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24854

Cash it.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1812

Good bet because Trump pointed out that the Bush family destroyed everything by going into Iraq.

klemopixx
    Shit just got real.
    klemopixx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2335

He may get all the votes but they'll never give him the nomination. The "super delegates" will put all their votes in for whoever's closest. There's no way the Republican Party wants Trump in this election. It's fixed, just like the election! It's Hillary 2016, like it or not!

actiondan
    actiondan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16575

How big a bet?

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by klemopixx View Post
    He may get all the votes but they'll never give him the nomination. The "super delegates" will put all their votes in for whoever's closest. There's no way the Republican Party wants Trump in this election. It's fixed, just like the election! It's Hillary 2016, like it or not!
    They might do that but he will run independent just to screw them over and it will give the election to Hilary 100%

So they have to decide Trump or the Dems

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21413

Rubio wins in the end.

titanium777
    titanium777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3880

Quote Originally Posted by klemopixx View Post
    I believe that's more prominent in the democratic party. Not sure the GOP even has superdelegates.

Dan Kelly
    Update your status

http://www.bustle.com/articles/14221...y-pretty-murky

Republican superdelegates are bound to their states results for the first ballot of the convention. After that is when the fun starts, but there is a good chance Trump is nominated on the first ballot.

BoL

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Trump knows what he's up against and has already threatened the rep to treat him fairly or he will bury them

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Everyone so divided on this

Sharps say Trump wins

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

No offense OP but you got a shitty # there...

Still +136 at betfair
    Points Awarded:

The Kraken gave ACoochy 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Everyone so divided on this

Sharps say Trump wins
    What sharps? Why is he still a dog when polls have said he has had a big lead for a long time. Sharps are going the other way.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Can't win every bet

Better luck next year Dan

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

What kind of limits do they have on this?

Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    More than 5 Mexicans cant bet

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 304

Trump has this locked in. America is ready to nominate a white fascist oompa loompa presidential candidate.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Trump has this locked in. America is ready to nominate a white fascist oompa loompa presidential candidate.
    Same old corrupt politicians can blame themselves for that

Americans are sick of the same old BS on both sides...No progress, empty promises, corporate pocket lining

Trump may not be a wise choice or he may be great but people don't care anymore and are willing to roll the dice.....bottom line

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Doesnt matter who wins when will you guys understand this.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Doesnt matter who wins when will you guys understand this.
    Just saying the point of views from many Americans....Maybe it doesn't matter but someone like Trump or Bernie would prove your theory right or wrong for sure

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    Just saying the point of views from many Americans....Maybe it doesn't matter but someone like Trump or Bernie would prove your theory right or wrong for sure
    No it wont simply because the president doesnt run the show, the same policies will go on a few more social programs if any wont stop the same foreign policies which they pretty much all agree on. The government has never given anything away that it didnt already take beforehand and what they "give" is substantially less than what theyve taken.

They all agree basically on the most important things which they dont talk much about because they agree on them and then everyone would see there is really not much difference between the two, they love discussing the smaller trivial things and showing their differences and thats usually only in word not deed. I mean with Obama the last 7 years you really cant tell if Bush isnt still running the show. He said alot of things when he was running and did the opposite like they all do. From bringing troops home to Guantanamo to no wiretapping of citizens not suspected of a crime to habeas corpus and on and on, the illusion of choice is just that an illusion, what a disgusting charade.
    Last edited by jtoler; 02-18-16 at 12:05 AM.
    Points Awarded:

19th Hole gave jtoler 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Can't argue much of that but I would still like to see what happens if one of them gets in

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Oompa loompa

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

people think their lives change when their man gets in because of campaign promises

jtoler

Ron Paul from a few years ago is the only one who had some realness to him, when he started to gain a little traction they shut him down and basically froze him out, his tv time was basically null and void. If you dont hear a candidate talk about the stupidity of the fed and the bankers having the country in slavery, which is the stupidest thing in the world, then you you know its all bs. The fact nobody talks about it shows they are puppets. Id like to see one who isnt on the CRF or TC if he isnt then he has a team of advisors who are, there havent been a president or candidate that the president ran against who wasnt connected to either the CRF or TC or in both. A two party system will never work for the benefit of the citizens of America because theyre all connected.
    Last edited by jtoler; 02-18-16 at 12:54 AM.

Dan Kelly
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    It's gone from bookmaker.eu, but 5dimes has it at even money today and yesterday it was -115 at 5dimes. I hate making a big bet and if I'd have waited I'd have a better number. It usually means I'm wrong.

BoL

Dan Kelly
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    No offense OP but you got a shitty # there...

Still +136 at betfair
    I hate that the books that don't cater to Americans frequently have better numbers, but nothing I can do about it.

BoL

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    Trump knows what he's up against and has already threatened the rep to treat him fairly or he will bury them
    That will work out real well for him when the government decides to call him on his bullshit.

ManosdePiedra
    ManosdePiedra's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

Best odds for this are where now?

Dan Kelly
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by ManosdePiedra View Post
    Best odds for this are where now?
    http://www.oddschecker.com/politics/...ican-candidate

BoL

Dan Kelly
    Update your status

No Republican who has won both New Hampshire and South Carolina has NOT gone on to win the Republican nomination.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/02/20/politi...ry-highlights/

I don't think you will ever get a chance to get even money odds on Trump as the Republican nominee again.

I DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT THE POLITICS -> this has nothing to do with whether or not he will be a good president or anything else but whether or not this is a good bet.

BoL
    Last edited by Dan Kelly; 02-20-16 at 06:54 PM.

jt315
    jt315's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13603

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Kelly View Post
    No Republican who has won both New Hampshire and South Carolina has NOT gone on to win the Republican nomination.

I don't think you will ever get a chance to get even money odds on Trump as the Republican nominee again.

I DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT THE POLITICS -> this has nothing to do with whether or not he will be a good president or anything else but whether or not this is a good bet.

BoL

Cash that baby. The haters are running out of ways for him to lose.

Points Awarded:

Dan Kelly gave jt315 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Dan Kelly
    Update your status

In a month this is going to be an avalanche, it was a snowball last week.

One thing I noticed about the American voter years ago, and I will never understand, is that they don't care to vote for right or wrong, black or white, rich or poor -> what they most want to vote for is the winner, so as this goes on, Republican primary voters will want to vote for Trump no matter what they think of him.

BoL
    Last edited by Dan Kelly; 02-20-16 at 06:58 PM.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Trump's odds to win are not changing. It's Trump 45-50%, Rubio 35-40%, Field 10-20%. Think about it.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Kelly View Post
    In a month this is going to be an avalanche, it was a snowball last week.

One thing I noticed about the American voter years ago, and I will never understand, is that they don't care to vote for right or wrong, black or white, rich or poor -> what they most want to vote for is the winner, so as this goes on, Republican primary voters will want to vote for Trump no matter what they think of him.

BoL
    Meh. Newt Gingrich won SC big. It's a numbers game. People are not going to suddenly break for or against Trump. He is 30-35% cemented basically. Maybe a little less or more in some spots. In a 6-way, that shows domination, If/when it truly gets down to 3 or 2, things will change. Plus, the endorsements will flow in for his competitor(s). Think ahead, bro.

123 Last