My cats are in full attack mode!

Shortstop
    542-481-4 +40.25
    Shortstop's Avatar Become A Pro!

This is hilarious!

Shortstop
    542-481-4 +40.25

This mouse made a HUGE mistake coming in here...

Shortstop
    542-481-4 +40.25

Now I have to get a dead mouse out of here.

Shortstop
    542-481-4 +40.25

Good thing I was awake.

StraitShooter
    Miami Florida
    StraitShooter's Avatar Become A Pro!

Shortstop
    542-481-4 +40.25

My youngest one is carrying it around by it's neck. I don't think it's dead yet...

Shortstop
    542-481-4 +40.25

Now he's beating it with his front paws.

Shortstop
    542-481-4 +40.25

I gotta get this mouse outta here.

wesleysnipes
    wesleysnipes's Avatar Become A Pro!

Make friends with the mouse. After all he is your friend. He's in your house. lol.

StraitShooter
    Miami Florida
    StraitShooter's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by wesleysnipes View Post
    Make friends with the mouse. After all he is your friend. He's in your house. lol.

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5958

Dude, they say if you see one there's ten more. I hope that's Good to hear your mousers are doing work. I dealt with this at a house I rented from POS landlord (who happened to be a big realtor in town lol).

Ended up making an "organic mousetrap" where u get a big bucket and line the top inside w/ peanut butter and make a little staircase of books leading up to it. Problem us those little ****ers can actually claw into the plastic on the inside of the bucket and climb to their freedom. Ended up filling the bottom w a couple of inches of water and so basically I'd throw out a drowned mouse every day or two.
    Anyway, sounds like your bad ass felines have it covered

WhatAboutMeBitch
    WhatAboutMeBitch's Avatar Become A Pro!

how many cats do you have

Boner_18
    Update your status
    Boner_18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1031

Cats are good but hardcore chemicals are better. Just get a box of dcon and no more mouses. Just don't ever eat or invite people with children to your house ever again.

unluckysob
    unluckysob's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12702

Ive got one too. Knawed a hole in the cat food bag--also bird seed.

Kav
    Kav's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 450

having mice IS THE WORSSSSSSSSSSST. they shit all over the place, sticky traps FTW though. throw some peanut butter on top of those things and listen to there war cries in the morning. i wont forgot how i found out i had mice, i was sitting in my room playing some XBOX live, and this ****in mouse just jumped infront of me. it nearly gave me a heart attack cause that was the last thing i was expecting, when they happened it was on!

Shortstop
    542-481-4 +40.25

Quote Originally Posted by WhatAboutMeBitch View Post
    how many cats do you have
    I have 3 male cats. I love these little guys.

THE PROFIT
    THE PROFIT's Avatar Become A Pro!

I used to have '70 Mach I fully restored. I kept this thing in a fully insulated garage covered. In the winter mice still get in the garage I don't care how many traps you have. Well one got in the car because I only drove it once or twice a month in the summer & to shows. I put moth balls in the trunk & a trap in the passenger side floor. Every day the trap was still set. I was afraid it would chew some wiring or the interior but never did. I assumed it was gone after a month cause trap was not disturbed.

After about a month I went out, started it up & let it warm up. Going down the road that *uckin mouse came out from underneath the dash & just sat in the pass floorboard & stared at me. I couldn't do anything & he knew it! just stared. When I'd come to a stop he'd run back & hide. Came home set the trap again, 2 weeks later nothing. Go down the road same shit again!!!

I don't guess I ever got him, probably sold him with the car. It just pissed me off that he had the balls to show his face when I couldn't do anything to him!!!

THE PROFIT
    THE PROFIT's Avatar Become A Pro!

I feed my cats to good they won't catch a damn thing. They might play something to death if it wakes them up

Shortstop
    542-481-4 +40.25

Quote Originally Posted by THE PROFIT View Post
    I used to have '70 Mach I fully restored. I kept this thing in a fully insulated garage covered. In the winter mice still get in the garage I don't care how many traps you have. Well one got in the car because I only drove it once or twice a month in the summer & to shows. I put moth balls in the trunk & a trap in the passenger side floor. Every day the trap was still set. I was afraid it would chew some wiring or the interior but never did. I assumed it was gone after a month cause trap was not disturbed.

After about a month I went out, started it up & let it warm up. Going down the road that *uckin mouse came out from underneath the dash & just sat in the pass floorboard & stared at me. I couldn't do anything & he knew it! just stared. When I'd come to a stop he'd run back & hide. Came home set the trap again, 2 weeks later nothing. Go down the road same shit again!!!

I don't guess I ever got him, probably sold him with the car. It just pissed me off that he had the balls to show his face when I couldn't do anything to him!!!
    That's great!

Shortstop
    542-481-4 +40.25

I feed my cats to good they won't catch a damn thing. They might play something to death if it wakes them up
    Mine are well fed too but I keep them inside. They don't go outside unless I'm holding them or they're in their carriers.

So whenever they get a live mouse, they're in heaven.

harlee71
    harlee71's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 197

LOL Classic!

When I was a kid we lived out in the country and sometimes we would leave a window open and the screen would fall off from time to time. Well one night I heard something in the livingroom making all kinds of noise. I went down to take a look and I turned on the light and there was a fukkin possum and a raccoon in the the fukkin living room. Well the raccoon took off flying for the window and jumped and missed the opening and went right throw the glass. Then that fukkin possum took off up the wall and started shitting everywhere. I didnt know which way to run I was scared and about to shit too. I went to get my mom and she had a bucket and told me to go catch it. I was about 12 or so and I told her you catch the son of a bitch. I ended up throwing the bucket at him and hit him. Then he came running after me. My mom swung a broom at him and that fuk started up another wall scratching and shitting everywhere. We finally got him out. It cost $1100 to have the place cleaned and window fixed and sheet rock fixed and repainted. We never opened that window without a screen again.

The General
    The General's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

I don't like cats.

Shortstop
    542-481-4 +40.25

Quote Originally Posted by The General View Post
    I don't like cats.
    Why? Are you allergic to them?

Shortstop
    542-481-4 +40.25

Quote Originally Posted by harlee71 View Post
    LOL Classic!

When I was a kid we lived out in the country and sometimes we would leave a window open and the screen would fall off from time to time. Well one night I heard something in the livingroom making all kinds of noise. I went down to take a look and I turned on the light and there was a fukkin possum and a raccoon in the the fukkin living room. Well the raccoon took off flying for the window and jumped and missed the opening and went right throw the glass. Then that fukkin possum took off up the wall and started shitting everywhere. I didnt know which way to run I was scared and about to shit too. I went to get my mom and she had a bucket and told me to go catch it. I was about 12 or so and I told her you catch the son of a bitch. I ended up throwing the bucket at him and hit him. Then he came running after me. My mom swung a broom at him and that fuk started up another wall scratching and shitting everywhere. We finally got him out. It cost $1100 to have the place cleaned and window fixed and sheet rock fixed and repainted. We never opened that window without a screen again.
    Harlee, I had to nominate this post.
    That was more than classic!

harlee71

harlee71

Did you find another mouse?

odusmykal
    odusmykal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5944

harlee, that story was hillarious.. I almost spit out my soda reading it.. Thanks for the good laugh..

icsky3
    I'm always broke.
    icsky3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192

It's funny when the mice are killed by cats.. They torture it and tease it while it's dead lol

icsky3
    I'm always broke.

I've even seen them toss it out of their mouth while eating its guts...it's awesome

mr. leisure
    mr. leisure's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 33062

Quote Originally Posted by Shortstop View Post
    I have 3 male cats. I love these little guys.
    We have 2 female cats ,they are the greatest

ZBOIZ
    ZBOIZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9739

They was filming Tom and Jerry

icsky3
    I'm always broke.

Yeah I'm a cat lover...love dogs more though

Sawyer
    Sawyer's Avatar Become A Pro!