Tarun Jain
    Tarun Jain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Dispute over bet365 live chat services

i have been on 365 for years.. plz after reading my emaip that i sent them advice me on how to go about this. Its a very stupid issue but i do believe they need to conpensate for their faults.
    so herr it goes
    4 hours agoDetails
    I with username ojhaojhaojha2 and 6108 as 4digit pin hereby accept to be taken for granted by the advisors running the live chat.*

My 7bets which firstly could not be cashed out were disregarded, fair enough- its a discretionary service u guys offer and one of the worst running services when compared to other books.

Then when i asked why i did not contact Bet365 at the time , i said bcz chat was unavaliable for long queues and hence my callback was requested via twitter immediately upon facing the issue but apparently 96hrs later still i havent recvd any and hence i today opened chat to raise this.

So the team leader, Mr. Greg N was kind enough to keep me on hold and fully investigate why i wasnt called after 10min he came back on chat to say sir we have recieved no callback request and our social media team has confirmed that after 9th Feb no callback request was placed for username ojhaojhaojha2, . So basically at this moment evidently, greg and bet365 bvelieves me to be lying .Lying abt a stupid callback. So greg to embarass me further asks me to send screenshots of twitter to confirm this was actually arranged, Now starts the most important things- i told him, if u are questioning my credibility and askng for a screenshot for something which should have been in records i feel myself to be disrespected and hence if i do prove this to you , you as a team leader needs to make 100% sure u just dont give me an apology instead for the disrespect u have shown towards me , i shall not evensettle for 2k-3k-4k INR , i shall need a fair resolution looking at the bets that got affected bcz of this, the tim ei wasted and the awful advisors that sit on ur twitter handle.*

Apparently after stating this , this is what the team leader stated-** If you are able to show that you arranged a call back with our twitter account for the account username ojhaojhaojha2 I will of course look to address this, however I must trust in the internal department having referred to them.*

He at no point after me claiming that if i do this embarassing stupid task of taking a screenshot of twitter i shall well be compensated for the same did he refused. If bet365 did not feel this matter to be worth a goodwill greg was responsible to inform me there and then. Why shall i waste my time and energy for issue which bet365 will use it for their own needs. I mean am i a fool? The team leader who at no points stops me from asking for a goodwill is taking me for a granted when he can read that the customer is genuinely looking for a goodwill if he proves twitter team is awful. At no point did he ever and ever said no moreover i actually asked him to put a note on my acc for the amount to be offered as resolution as im 100% sure that i will have this sent ASAP. apparently even at this point of time he did not deny to offer any goodwill for this matter in the future what he stated was-

* * * *Vishal************ u wont be there basically?*

* * * *Vishal************ also being a team leader u do now knw what i ezpect as a resoltuiom amd bcz im dead sure il send tbe screenshots*

* * * *Vishal************ u need to also put the amount of resoltiion******* on the note*

* * * *Greg N*********** I will not be present, that is correct * * * * * * * * * * * * * ** * * *

* * *Greg N*********** The resolution will be discussed with the Team Leader if necessary.*

further during concluding-

Vishal************ i at no cost am accepting 2-3-4-5 (goodwill in INR). plz appreciate my point*

just leave detailed study*frm start till end*highlighnting im super frustrated.*

Greg N*********** I will do that.

iM NOT SURE WHY THE ADVISOR NEVER STOPPED ME FROM EXPECTING A RESOLTUION. JUST TO SOMEHOW GET THE SCREENSHOT FOR HIS INTERNAL WORKINGS?*

I DO NOT KNOW.*

THE SUPERIORS HERE AT BET365 *DO NOT FEEL NECESSARY TO CALL ME TO DISCUSS THIS AND HAVE ALREADY SAID THE MATTER IS CLOSED.*

THIS HAS BEEN A HORRENDOUS EXPERIENCE. I SHALL NOT LET IT GO VERY EASILY. U NEED TO EMPLOY BETTER ADVISORS, ATLEAST WHO STAND BY THE WORDS OF THE PREVIOUS ADVISORS.*

STAKING 50LAC INR IN 2YEARS AND THIS IS WHAT IT COMES TO. WELL DONE BET365 . U MUST BE PLEASANTLY PLEASED TO SEE A CUSTOMER COMTEMPLATING TO LEAVE YOUR SERVICES FOR THE AMOUNT OF NONSENSE U OFFERED ME.

REGARDS

VISHAL OJHA

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Vishal how's the weather in Bangalore, pal?

Give us a winner in cricket for today or tomorrow.

Thanks!

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13200