CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

CanuckG's Jr Hockey Plays

Marathonbet allows users to bet on WHL/OHL/QMJHL and other random hockey leagues from $30-$100 a game. Posted up there and bet through a few sharps as well. They offer 3-way wagers and 2-way.

Windsor Spitfires -156. Emotional night in Windsor as it is Mickey Renaud night. Former captain of Windsor who tragically passed away 8 years ago. Windsor is 3-0 in this series (3 of those games going to OT) and show complete the sweep tonight.

Flint Firebirds +2.5 -122. Very controversial news as their head coach was fired for the second time in a season. Was all over the headlines the first time since he was supposedly fired for not giving enough ice-time to the GM's (I believe) son. Erie is the top team in the OHL but they haven't been blowing teams out with ease since losing McDavid, the home team should show some fight after all the scrutiny and keep it close.

Rimouski Oceanic +135 (3-way line). Better team fighting to clinch a playoff spot. Obviously slightly worried about the possibility of OT but I like them to battle and win this in regulation.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

CanuckG

Totals are usually 6.5 in these leagues. Pretty common to see 10-12 goal games.

ATLIEN6
    ATLIEN6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 435

If you had to pick a couple totals in that league which games would you suspect to go over tonight?

CanuckG

Quote Originally Posted by ATLIEN6 View Post
    If you had to pick a couple totals in that league which games would you suspect to go over tonight?
    Niagara/Hamilton
    Windsor/Sault St. Marie

ATLIEN6

Thank you sir

jjgold

Canuck did you ever play Jr Hockey?

CanuckG

Flint battling early. Emotional game.

CanuckG

Erie 2 straight goals. May of jinxed that.

icecapper
    icecapper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 394

Used to work in an ohl arena and check the media room for the starting goaltenders before I placed my bets. Made twice as much as they paid me.

ATLIEN6

Does anyone have any picks on Totals for any of these junior games tonight??

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Quote Originally Posted by CanuckG View Post
    Marathonbet allows users to bet on WHL/OHL/QMJHL and other random hockey leagues from $30-$100 a game. Posted up there and bet through a few sharps as well. They offer 3-way wagers and 2-way.

Windsor Spitfires -156. Emotional night in Windsor as it is Mickey Renaud night. Former captain of Windsor who tragically passed away 8 years ago. Windsor is 3-0 in this series (3 of those games going to OT) and show complete the sweep tonight.

Flint Firebirds +2.5 -122. Very controversial news as their head coach was fired for the second time in a season. Was all over the headlines the first time since he was supposedly fired for not giving enough ice-time to the GM's (I believe) son. Erie is the top team in the OHL but they haven't been blowing teams out with ease since losing McDavid, the home team should show some fight after all the scrutiny and keep it close.

Rimouski Oceanic +135 (3-way line). Better team fighting to clinch a playoff spot. Obviously slightly worried about the possibility of OT but I like them to battle and win this in regulation.
    We did not like these plays kiddo. Come back strong tonight.

jjgold

How do you cape these?