View Poll Results: Is Lebron past his prime?

Voters
39. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

34 87.18%
  • No

5 12.82%
    Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Quote Originally Posted by greypimps View Post
    He was a good player but not a great one.. just over hyped.. he also plays in the east..also dont forget he gets a bunch of fake ass foul favorites like how shaq used to get but worst... never liked it his attitude.
    Stop posting forever if you think anything you typed was true.

titanium777
    titanium777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3910

Lebron has been great, but he has benefitted from a cupcake conference. He walks into the finals each year only to have a losing record against a solid west team (ie: mavs, spurs, warriors).

Why is nobody brining up the 2011 finals? He was up 2-1 and had the finals nearly handed to him. In addition, I'm not so sure he performed that well in the 2015 finals. Sure had had points, but he shot under 40% for the series (and only 33% when Iggy guarded him).

Face it, if he played in the west he wouldn't have as many finals appearances; it also seems odd that he only won rings with multiple future HOFers (Wade, Allen, Bosh).

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!
    will2survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

I think ever since Lebron lost weight and decided to pass the ball up, he hasn't been as good. that said, shooting hasn't been his "bread and butter". Nobody can defend him when he takes the rock to the hole.

Where Curry is concerned, he's on a great team that works well together. He's the best shooter in the NBA, but he makes turnovers and his defense isn't the greatest. Lebron is the better all around player but different type of player (difficult to compare). I must say, Lebron's peak isn't lasting long. Klay Thompson isn't an elite player, but when he's in the zone, AT THAT MOMENT, he might be the most unstoppable player. 37 points in a quarter speaks for itself. Both of these guys have the perfect unselfish and complementary player in Draymond Green. That makes them better players. Lebron doesn't have the support.

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!
    will2survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

WOW- the Vote is 31-3 in favor of yes. He's still LBJ and i voted yes, but this is extreme. He can be unstoppable at times.

Dan Kelly
    Update your status
    Dan Kelly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 101

Quote Originally Posted by will2survive View Post
    WOW- the Vote is 31-3 in favor of yes. He's still LBJ and i voted yes, but this is extreme. He can be unstoppable at times.
    The question is not "Is LBJ unstoppable at times?", it is "Is LBJ past his prime?"
    Only someone who never saw him play until yesterday would answer "No". There must be at least 3 people in the poll who did not see LeBron James 4 years ago.

BoL
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: bryant81

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Amazing player but yes he will start showing signs of rapid decline sooner than later and dealing with injury issues which have never been a problem in past. Still fairly young in age but not in regards to miles on that body. Been in league over a decade now, all the post seasons, and carried most his teams on his back including final year with Heatles. Father time is undefeated! Still bringing it elite level for now anyway....

marcoloco
    marcoloco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9120

His big body has been playing in the Olympics, summer games, deep playoff runs and Finals now for many years in a row. Its starting to take its toll.

olamide
    olamide's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2571

I've heard it all on this forum.
    Lebron is still that guy. Who in the league aside from Curry is close/better?

First 12