Scorpion
    Update your status
    Scorpion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15377

Napolitano’s report on Hillary Clinton breaking the law

Judge Napolitano: Clinton Espionage Evidence is Overwhelming. Will Obama Block Prosecution?

written by adam dick

thursday february 4, 2016

<section class="uBlogsy_post_body" style="box-sizing: border-box; color: rgb(17, 17, 17); font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Trebuchet MS', Verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: 16.8px; orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 1; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">In a new video report at Fox News, former New Jersey Judge Andrew Napolitano predicts that the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) will “very soon” recommend the prosecution of Hillary Clinton for espionage based on her alleged reckless handling of US government secrets while she was Secretary of State. That indictment recommendation, Napolitano explains, will bring the matter into the “political sphere” in which President Barack Obama will have the power either to allow or prevent a prosecution.

Napolitano states:
    The evidence of her failure to care for national security secrets is now well documented, overwhelming, publicly known, and publicly understood. We can expect very soon that the FBI will recommend an indictment.
    Napolitano proceeds to explain that such a recommendation is not enough to ensure that a prosecution occurs. The FBI’s recommendation, says Napolitano, will just move the matter “into the political sphere.” There, he declares, the big question is “What will the president do about it?”

Watch Napolitano’s report here:
    </section>

http://ronpaulinstitute.org/archives...k-prosecution/

Name:  images.jpg
Views: 116
Size:  7.8 KB

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

What about Colin Powell or Condoleezza Rice? They both used private email servers and deleted theirs?
    12 diplomats died under Bush, where's the never ending hearings on those people? Where's the FBI investigations
    hearings on Bush's Sec of state's? Hell, we went to two wars where thousands of our boys were killed and maimed. I'll bet there's plenty of classified shit in those emails.

Oh, that's right, they aren't running for Pres or a front runner in this election cycle.

Stop buying the bullshit people! A Repub front runner for speaker of the house, McCarthy, even said in public
    that the hearings against Hillary are for political purposes only. Duh, as if we didn't know.

No, I'm not a fan of Hillary. Repubs are desperate. They have absolutely nothing to run on so they will bash
    their way into the white house.

I beg anyone to tell me, what has the Repubs in congress done for you or the country in 7 years? They have
    had control of both branches of govt for over a year. WTF have they done? I await your replies.
    Last edited by rkelly110; 02-05-16 at 08:05 AM.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

lol

Nothing happening

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    What about Colin Powell or Condoleezza Rice? They both used private email servers and deleted theirs?
    12 diplomats died under Bush, where's the never ending hearings on those people? Where's the FBI investigations
    hearings on Bush's Sec of state's? Hell, we went to two wars where thousands of our boys were killed and maimed. I'll bet there's plenty of classified shit in those emails.

Oh, that's right, they aren't running for Pres or a front runner in this election cycle.

Stop buying the bullshit people! A Repub front runner for speaker of the house, McCarthy, even said in public
    that the hearings against Hillary are for political purposes only. Duh, as if we didn't know.

No, I'm not a fan of Hillary. Repubs are desperate. They have absolutely nothing to run on so they will bash
    their way into the white house.

I beg anyone to tell me, what has the Repubs in congress done for you or the country in 7 years? They have
    had control of both branches of govt for over a year. WTF have they done? I await your replies.

and in case you skipped math class

0>-10 (democrats accomplishments which have ruined the middle class and sabotage the country)

we have been over this many times rkelly, write it down. Doing nothing is usually better than doing something(healthcare, green energy, unemployment and so many more examples that I have proven to you.)
    Last edited by brooks85; 02-05-16 at 08:56 AM.

Nick Papageorgio
    Nick Papageorgio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Mods get this shit out of here. Tired of these political jackasses posting this shit here. You have a sub forum assholes.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: swordsandtequila

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Here's a thought Nicky, don't clicky.

Shafted69
    Green Shoots 2021
    Shafted69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1693

the reich wing propagandist rag Faux Noos judge

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Papageorgio View Post
    Mods get this shit out of here. Tired of these political jackasses posting this shit here. You have a sub forum assholes.
    yeah because your time is really worth something lol.. shut up