turtlejc
    turtlejc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Late night degen aussie hoops over 182.5 2:30am CST

get some

Mase of Base
    Mase of Base's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 804

The games Illawara v Melbourne for anyone tailing. They both play fairly fast but rely on the three ball, which they do shoot well.

Melbourne will be the decider they don't play quite as fast but if the home team sets the pace this could be 190-200 points or so.

Only thing that would put me off is this game means a lot nearing the end of the season, and Kirk Penney I think is still out for the Hawks (been lighting this league up for years, old guy but drills 3s which is all the Hawks are about).

turtlejc

this ones a loser

turtlejc

Quote Originally Posted by Mase of Base View Post
    The games Illawara v Melbourne for anyone tailing. They both play fairly fast but rely on the three ball, which they do shoot well.

Melbourne will be the decider they don't play quite as fast but if the home team sets the pace this could be 190-200 points or so.

Only thing that would put me off is this game means a lot nearing the end of the season, and Kirk Penney I think is still out for the Hawks (been lighting this league up for years, old guy but drills 3s which is all the Hawks are about).
    these Hawks are horrible man

went about 5 minutes without a single point

Mase of Base

Mate I'd never give up an an NBL total, obviously you'd like another 5-10 points but these two can light it up. Actually a good thing that the Hawks are behind as they'll try pick up the pace. Hawks score big totals at home it's hard to believe they keep missing that live total is very, very tempting (166.5). Obviously not trying to get you to double down but I think two 45+ qrts are gettable.

Like I said earlier these teams shoot the three ball and not much else, they're combined 6 from 27, I'd look for that to improve. Not sure if you're too familiar with the league but it's not NBA 3 distance and NBL teams don't quit if it's within ten or so in the final mins nor do they tend to dribble it out in the last 24secs even up.

turtlejc

i wish i could bet it live

bookie went to bed

i mean i need like 100+ points in 20 minutes, ill hope for the best but not looking good

Mase of Base

That Hawks full court press looks like killing any live totals

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

?????