1. #141
    CashRakist
    CashRakist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-09-14
    Posts: 87
    Betpoints: 336

    I like your betting style alot like mine with discipline comes cash, just joined thread, goodluck

  2. #142
    Gaze73
    Gaze73's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-27-14
    Posts: 3,104
    Betpoints: 1165

    Quote Originally Posted by CashRakist View Post
    I like your betting style alot like mine with discipline comes cash, just joined thread, goodluck
    Thanks, it's refreshing to see a non-hater. Everyone is convinced I'm either a cheat or bound to lose it all eventually, lol.

  3. #143
    allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-17-10
    Posts: 9,656
    Betpoints: 25642

    Quote Originally Posted by Gaze73 View Post
    Thanks, it's refreshing to see a non-hater. Everyone is convinced I'm either a cheat or bound to lose it all eventually, lol.
    ive never called you a cheat but i dont agree with your fake units. i think its been proven your bound to lose it all going back through your previous threads

    also noticed you dont have 1000 points how do you plan on paying IF you lose. you dont have them in the sportsbook. also why would someone who is winning as much as you be getting 50$ 5 dimes cash??? dont you think you should have the points to pay your bet instead of using them in the store

    29-19 for our bet here come the ml faves tonight

  4. #144
    Gaze73
    Gaze73's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-27-14
    Posts: 3,104
    Betpoints: 1165

    Ah here we go, the fake units again. Does doubling the bankroll sound fake to you? Because that's what happened here, regardless of whether you call it one unit or a million units.

    Yeah when I won like 25 units in MLB, lost maybe 15 in NHL, and 30 in NBA, such threads are evidence of me going inevitably busto, lol.

    I don't have 1000 points because I knew I'd win, lol.

    Since you include -200 in the bet, here's some just for you:
    Denver U -200
    and Texas State -190 although they'll probably both cover.

  5. #145
    allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-17-10
    Posts: 9,656
    Betpoints: 25642

    Quote Originally Posted by Gaze73 View Post
    Ah here we go, the fake units again. Does doubling the bankroll sound fake to you? Because that's what happened here, regardless of whether you call it one unit or a million units.

    Yeah when I won like 25 units in MLB, lost maybe 15 in NHL, and 30 in NBA, such threads are evidence of me going inevitably busto, lol.

    I don't have 1000 points because I knew I'd win, lol.

    Since you include -200 in the bet, here's some just for you:
    Denver U -200
    and Texas State -190 although they'll probably both cover.
    really? go back to your soccer threads you got destroyed i think you even lost betting a -500 fave. go to the previous thread in the op i linked all your threads

    if we werent going by 60% you would have lost already with the ml faves that lost in this thread

  6. #146
    Gaze73
    Gaze73's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-27-14
    Posts: 3,104
    Betpoints: 1165

    Alright I checked the threads, -11 NHL, +17 MLB, In NBA I was actually 17-8 +20 units, and then posted a troll all-in 120 unit "recovery" bet, which you apparently consider going busto. Fair point about soccer, but how many soccer picks have you seen in this thread? Exactly.

  7. #147
    Gaze73
    Gaze73's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-27-14
    Posts: 3,104
    Betpoints: 1165

    Now time for some better value picks:

    Connecticut/Temple Over 127 -105
    Northeastern/Towson Over 138 -110
    VA Commonwealth -11 -109

  8. #148
    CashRakist
    CashRakist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-09-14
    Posts: 87
    Betpoints: 336

    K, let's roll I had commonwealth already

  9. #149
    allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-17-10
    Posts: 9,656
    Betpoints: 25642

    all your plays for today are included in our bet good luck at 60%. before you say only those first 2 count or you just want those because they are ml's????? if you dont want the other 3 i can just pick and choose from the other 58 plays which i dont want?
    Last edited by allabout the $$$; 02-11-16 at 04:15 PM.

  10. #150
    CashRakist
    CashRakist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-09-14
    Posts: 87
    Betpoints: 336

    I had commonwealth for the first half, didn't bet the game I am impatient lol

  11. #151
    Gaze73
    Gaze73's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-27-14
    Posts: 3,104
    Betpoints: 1165

    Quote Originally Posted by allabout the $$$ View Post
    all your plays for today are included in our bet good luck at 60%. before you say only those first 2 count or you just want those because they are ml's????? if you dont want the other 3 i can just pick and choose from the other 58 plays which i dont want?
    You said "60% after 50 picks", and Denver U -200 and Texas State -190 are the 49th and 50th posted picks, simple enough. If you include the other 3 that would be 53 picks. I'll probably win either way, but you're trying to weasel out of the original terms.

  12. #152
    allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-17-10
    Posts: 9,656
    Betpoints: 25642

    Quote Originally Posted by Gaze73 View Post
    You said "60% after 50 picks", and Denver U -200 and Texas State -190 are the 49th and 50th posted picks, simple enough. If you include the other 3 that would be 53 picks. I'll probably win either way, but you're trying to weasel out of the original terms.
    was just asking if you happen to lose have my 1000 points

  13. #153
    Gaze73
    Gaze73's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-27-14
    Posts: 3,104
    Betpoints: 1165

    Quote Originally Posted by allabout the $$$ View Post
    was just asking if you happen to lose have my 1000 points
    30/50, 60%, I won, pay up boi

  14. #154
    Gaze73
    Gaze73's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-27-14
    Posts: 3,104
    Betpoints: 1165

    The night was the worst in both threads combined, though, can't believe what favs are doing these days.

    Denver U -200 L
    Texas State -190 W
    Connecticut/Temple Over 127 -105 L
    Northeastern/Towson Over 138 -110 L
    VA Commonwealth -11 -109 L

    1-4 -21.2
    71-43 +86.05
    Points Awarded:

    allabout the $$$ gave Gaze73 1000 Betpoint(s) for this post.


  15. #155
    allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-17-10
    Posts: 9,656
    Betpoints: 25642

    Quote Originally Posted by Gaze73 View Post
    30/50, 60%, I won, pay up boi
    if you were in my face and called me that i would punch you in your face.

    you hit 60% very lucky i might add. you werent man enough to play all of your plays for the day which i knew you wouldnt go buy your $50 5 dimes cash pussy.

  16. #156
    allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-17-10
    Posts: 9,656
    Betpoints: 25642

    Quote Originally Posted by Gaze73 View Post
    30/50, 60%, I won, pay up boi
    hold on i just went through the thread you were 29-20-1 the push was in this thread after you made the bet. i will take my 1000 back + your 1000 lets see if you hold up your end of the bargain. you had denver 1st so that would be your 50th pick. time to man up

  17. #157
    allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-17-10
    Posts: 9,656
    Betpoints: 25642

    Quote Originally Posted by Gaze73 View Post
    James Madison -160
    Middle Tennesse State/Marshall Under 160 -110
    Atlanta Hawks/Indiana Pacers Over 203 -105


    here it is post 61 hawks was a push so thats 29-20-1 thats not 60%

  18. #158
    Gaze73
    Gaze73's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-27-14
    Posts: 3,104
    Betpoints: 1165

    So after 10 pages we're suddenly counting pushes in the record? Lol, you lost fair and square. You're like a bookie that wants to grade a push as a loss after the game. Or a bookie that wants to kill a 50-team parlay because of a push. Or a win-streak contest that kills the streaks with a push. Learn to lose with dignity, boi

  19. #159
    allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-17-10
    Posts: 9,656
    Betpoints: 25642

    Quote Originally Posted by Gaze73 View Post
    So after 10 pages we're suddenly counting pushes in the record? Lol, you lost fair and square. You're like a bookie that wants to grade a push as a loss after the game. Or a bookie that wants to kill a 50-team parlay because of a push. Or a win-streak contest that kills the streaks with a push. Learn to lose with dignity, boi
    do pushes count as a play? you made the bet it pushed. we are on page 5 you should have some integrity you lost fair and square after 50 picks your record was 29-20-1

    have some integrity pay me back my points and the 1000 you owe me for losing the bet.

  20. #160
    allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-17-10
    Posts: 9,656
    Betpoints: 25642

    i knew you would find an excuse to keep the points. after 50 plays your record is 29-20-1 that is not 60% after 50 plays

  21. #161
    Gaze73
    Gaze73's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-27-14
    Posts: 3,104
    Betpoints: 1165

    You know what happens when a guy bets 1000 times and gets 1000 pushes? +0.00 units. That's why I didn't count them since the first post of the first thread, which you didn't mind. I could have theoretically gone 29-0-21 and still lose your bet, that's stupid. You lost boi, move on.

  22. #162
    Gaze73
    Gaze73's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-27-14
    Posts: 3,104
    Betpoints: 1165

    Let's get back to winning ways: Monmouth -5 -103

  23. #163
    Ballerholic
    Ballerholic's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-16-13
    Posts: 2,767
    Betpoints: 1644

    lol

  24. #164
    swordsandtequila
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-23-12
    Posts: 9,666
    Betpoints: 6842

    Quote Originally Posted by Gaze73 View Post
    You know what happens when a guy bets 1000 times and gets 1000 pushes? +0.00 units. That's why I didn't count them since the first post of the first thread, which you didn't mind. I could have theoretically gone 29-0-21 and still lose your bet, that's stupid. You lost boi, move on.
    Wrong. Wrong. Wrong. You accepted the guidelines, 60% win rate after 50 plays. Pushes count towards play total. You push a free play at any book you don't get another. And 29-0-21 is not a 60% hit rate, theoretically or not.
    Points Awarded:

    allabout the $$$ gave swordsandtequila 10 SBR Point(s) for this post.


  25. #165
    Ballerholic
    Ballerholic's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-16-13
    Posts: 2,767
    Betpoints: 1644

    pushes obviously don't count

  26. #166
    allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-17-10
    Posts: 9,656
    Betpoints: 25642

    I thought I lost I paid my debt. At the end of the day after 50 plays your record was 29-20-1. If you dispute that go back and check. You lost the bet you don't pay your debt . that's what I call a loser karma will come back to you it always does I've been around this game/business for over 20 years. You say your a winning gambler but take 50 for 5 dimes with your points Mr I grew my bankroll by 81% that's a joke

  27. #167
    allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-17-10
    Posts: 9,656
    Betpoints: 25642

    Quote Originally Posted by Ballerholic View Post
    pushes obviously don't count
    Why don't pushes count? It was a posted as a play so why wouldn't it count towards the record? Its not about the points I paid him when I thought I lost its principal now

  28. #168
    b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK
    b1slickguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-24-11
    Posts: 9,099
    Betpoints: 25755

    Quote Originally Posted by Ballerholic View Post
    pushes obviously don't count
    This.
    If it were an SBR hosted contest pushes would not count in overall winning percentage.

  29. #169
    swordsandtequila
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-23-12
    Posts: 9,666
    Betpoints: 6842

    Quote Originally Posted by b1slickguy View Post
    This.
    If it were an SBR hosted contest pushes would not count in overall winning percentage.
    That's because SBR contests are not based on a set number of plays, nor win %. There's a minimum and maximum and winner is based on units won. This challenge was 50 plays, 60% win rate. Black and white. Anything else is bullshit.

  30. #170
    Gaze73
    Gaze73's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-27-14
    Posts: 3,104
    Betpoints: 1165

    Quote Originally Posted by swordsandtequila View Post
    Wrong. Wrong. Wrong. You accepted the guidelines, 60% win rate after 50 plays. Pushes count towards play total. You push a free play at any book you don't get another. And 29-0-21 is not a 60% hit rate, theoretically or not.
    Since I never recorded pushes, it was silently accepted that they wouldn't be counted in the pick total. The boi was very well aware that Hawks/Pacers was a push on that day and didn't put it in the record until the very end when it could make a difference, and deceived me that I had 2 picks left when I had only one according to his new rules. Also, "I win 60%" implicitly means "I don't lose 40% of the time" so there's that. Moreover, as a tie-breaker of sorts, I won the same bet with flying colors in the previous thread, but instead of accepting it right away I said he had no chance of winning that bet and he left it at that. Me 2:0 Boi

  31. #171
    Gaze73
    Gaze73's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-27-14
    Posts: 3,104
    Betpoints: 1165

    Another fav bites the dust, jesus christ. Monmouth -5 -103 L -5.15

    71-44 +80.9

    The cold run will end soon, favs can't fail that often.

  32. #172
    mohye1980
    mohye1980's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-25-14
    Posts: 2,367
    Betpoints: 4789

    Pay your bet back. 50 plays you weren't at 60%. Bad karma is a bitch don't penetrate with her.

  33. #173
    Ballerholic
    Ballerholic's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-16-13
    Posts: 2,767
    Betpoints: 1644

    it should have been stated from the start, but because it hasn't you can't enforce it. Also I'm sure nobody in their right mind would ever agree to take on this contest with pushes involved. It doesn't make sense and pushes can only hurt the win percentage. If you disagree that's fine, but I'm sure there's no way Gaze would ever pay back the 1000 points and nobody on SBR is going to exile him because of some push on a record when he's been hitting 60% over the past two threads.

  34. #174
    Gaze73
    Gaze73's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-27-14
    Posts: 3,104
    Betpoints: 1165

    Thanks for injecting some common sense in here, Baller.

    Northern Arizona/Montana Over 143 -110
    Winnipeg Jets/Edmonton Oilers Over 5 -105

  35. #175
    Gaze73
    Gaze73's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-27-14
    Posts: 3,104
    Betpoints: 1165

    Tennessee State +2 -105
    Davidson -6 -105
    Louisiana Tech -105
    Michigan +110
    Colorado -160

First ... 23456 Last
Top