FlipsideRM
    Summer 16
    FlipsideRM's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3216

An A+ wager tonight--Illinois state -10.5

This would normally be a 6 unit play but after last nights bad beat I'm only going 2. Very solid wager here

good luck

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

beyond comical what a bad beat you keep portraying last night in being (even saw the total gibberish you win that game 9 out of 10, spare me). you take a thin team missing a key contributor when they run out of gas late it isnt a bad beat, it more likely to happen than not..

2daBank

far as tonight goes the fact you think this game worthy of a 6x wager laying 10.5 on the road with a team that has won 2 road games after how much you stressed home court last night might be even funnier than the 5x coinflip from yesterday.. not only have they been shit on the road both teams play slow and are offensively retarded, nothing screams great bet like laying dd in a game that will only take 60 points to win with a team that cant make fts!

maybe they cover, bradley so bad they might not get into the 50s but if they do this bet toast and second day in a row you taking a game that has little to no edge and touting it as something special..

dont give 2 shits you blow JJmush and he touting you as someone the peanut gallery should follow, far as im concerned you can keep betting your coin flip "cupcake toss ups" till you turn blue in the face,, just hope ppl with a clue know im telling them right while you busy trying to be poster of the month..
    Points Awarded:

Stringer Bell gave 2daBank 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: NYRin09

SightSeer
    SightSeer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 368

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    far as tonight goes the fact you think this game worthy of a 6x wager laying 10.5 on the road with a team that has won 2 road games after how much you stressed home court last night might be even funnier than the 5x coinflip from yesterday.. not only have they been shit on the road both teams play slow and are offensively retarded, nothing screams great bet like laying dd in a game that will only take 60 points to win with a team that cant make fts!

maybe they cover, bradley so bad they might not get into the 50s but if they do this bet toast and second day in a row you taking a game that has little to no edge and touting it as something special..

dont give 2 shits you blow JJmush and he touting you as someone the peanut gallery should follow, far as im concerned you can keep betting your coin flip "cupcake toss ups" till you turn blue in the face,, just hope ppl with a clue know im telling them right while you busy trying to be poster of the month..

Dude you're a penetrating douche, just let the man post his play without your holier than thou BS, shtick is old

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by SightSeer View Post
    Dude you're a penetrating douche, just let the man post his play without your holier than thou BS, shtick is old
    you a nobody who doesnt know jack shit about me,.. follow plays that coin flips jackoff. most ppl here would beg to differ with your opinion that means jack shit to me..

GT21Megatron
    GT21Megatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6199

Banker knows his hoops. Bump your breaks bro. The crying over spilled milk from this guy is nuts.....nobody mentions the miracle he got laying the big number on nova just a week ago. Relax
    Points Awarded:

2daBank gave GT21Megatron 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

YOUNGBUCK
    YOUNGBUCK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5189

Bank is back baby
    Points Awarded:

2daBank gave YOUNGBUCK 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

SightSeer

you a nobody who doesnt know jack shit about me,.. follow plays that coin flips jackoff. most ppl here would beg to differ with your opinion that means jack shit to me..
    What are you talking about? Nobody even knows what it is you're saying. I think I might know what you're trying to say, that you don't care what anyone else thinks of you, is that right? If so, we don't care. We don't care that you don't care what we think of you. You're correct, I don't know anything about you, but I do know that you're a total asshole to this dude in all of the threads that he makes from what I can tell, no apparent reason. It's a fuking internet gambling forum, chill out on the guy. He's making his plays and giving you his reason for them. What else do you want?

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16

Didn't read. If you spent as much time working to better yourself instead of typing these long ass posts berating me you would probably be a rich man. I will be Praying for you as it is very evident you are in need of some serious help.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Might play small

I have two others in the cooker

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16

Illinois state wins by 20-25, mark my words.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by FlipsideRM View Post
    Didn't read. If you spent as much time working to better yourself instead of typing these long ass posts berating me you would probably be a rich man. I will be Praying for you as it is very evident you are in need of some serious help.
    figures you pray, you would have to if you putting money on these plays.. ive spent plenty of time bettering myself and it has jack shit to do with money. money was easy to get when i was what some would call a fairly bad person.. im not the one posting bs plays as some crap others should follow kid, the fact you trying to encourage retards to bet on your poorly researched and handicapped plays in search of interweb notoriety says everything any of us need to know about what kind of pos you are..

it dont take 3 minutes of my life to rip apart these plays btw so not much time involved.. maybe 2 more minutes than you took capping it..

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16

What are you talking about? Nobody even knows what it is you're saying. I think I might know what you're trying to say, that you don't care what anyone else thinks of you, is that right? If so, we don't care. We don't care that you don't care what we think of you. You're correct, I don't know anything about you, but I do know that you're a total asshole to this dude in all of the threads that he makes from what I can tell, no apparent reason. It's a fuking internet gambling forum, chill out on the guy. He's making his plays and giving you his reason for them. What else do you want?
    Guys an old beat up gambler with nothing better to do, end of story. You'd think a guy this upset with my posts would just put me on ignore and be done with it . I'll have to be the proactive one yet again.

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16

figures you pray, you would have to if you putting money on these plays.. ive spent plenty of time bettering myself and it has jack shit to do with money. money was easy to get when i was what some would call a fairly bad person.. im not the one posting bs plays as some crap others should follow kid, the fact you trying to encourage retards to bet on your poorly researched and handicapped plays in search of interweb notoriety says everything any of us need to know about what kind of pos you are..
    didnt read. Have a nice day old man

BiffTFinancial
    BiffTFinancial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5368

No interest in taking a side in this debate (pretty sure my thoughts aren't necessary), but I penetrating hate election-year pander-speak like this. It's almost as annoying as when someone describes something with which they don't agree, then follows it with 'Really? Really??' If I want to hear people talk like rubes (the passive-aggressive religious horseshit) and/or valley girls/Seth Meyers (really?), I'll go to the penetrating mall.

Now, please carry on.

2daBank

Guys an old beat up gambler with nothing better to do, end of story. You'd think a guy this upset with my posts would just put me on ignore and be done with it . I'll have to be the proactive one yet again.
    ignore away you fukkin clown,, i post in these sorry threads so that others get relevant information about the reason they not 5 star super dupper bombs so others dont get buried by your bs..

2daBank

if this junk only stayed in PT and dint wander into the subforums i give a shit about i wouldnt bother as 95% of PT are clowns who should and do get buried.

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16

This guys still going?

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

This would normally be a 6 unit play but after last nights bad beat I'm only going 2. Very solid wager here

good luck
    1 team is shit at home, the other shit on the road.. lol Bradley is fukkin horrible though, they couldn't throw a grape through a damn tire.. i hope its as easy as it looks for you. GL Flip.

SightSeer

Quote Originally Posted by GT21Megatron View Post
    Banker knows his hoops. Bump your breaks bro. The crying over spilled milk from this guy is nuts.....nobody mentions the miracle he got laying the big number on nova just a week ago. Relax
    Who cares if he 'knows his hoops', he's still a penetrating tool.

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16

Quote Originally Posted by JayDr3am View Post
    1 team is shit at home, the other shit on the road.. lol Bradley is fukkin horrible though, they couldn't throw a grape through a damn tire.. i hope its as easy as it looks for you. GL Flip.
    It's a winner. I only played it for 2 units however very confident
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JayDr3am

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by JayDr3am View Post
    could go either way,,, another A+ coin flip that will undoubtedly either be another so called "horrific beat" or him proclaiming genius on a game that no one remotely sharp would mess with especially laying the points. win or lose it bad business laying dd on a team that offensively retarded and cant hit the broad side of the bard from the charity stripe.. they probably wont combine to score 120 points and backing isu you basically counting on bradley to score under 50ish, which while entirely possible considering how bad they are (351st in freaking adj efficiency, lol) not a high percentage play. they have got to 50 in more of their home games than not after all.lol.

2daBank

Who cares if he 'knows his hoops', he's still a penetrating tool.
    very hurtful from some nobody that so tough he on the net calling names, you sound like the opposite of a douche

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16

2dabank are you cute?

kj8210
    kj8210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14103

banks you like the under? might as well get some useful info out of this argument

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16

Quote Originally Posted by kj8210 View Post
    banks you like the under? might as well get some useful info out of this argument
    Lay the fuking points with illy state. 2dabank would try and argue with me about whether the sky is blue apparently. Do not know this guy nor care. Lay the points, it's that easy tonight. Fuk

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16

could go either way,,, another A+ coin flip that will undoubtedly either be another so called "horrific beat" or him proclaiming genius on a game that no one remotely sharp would mess with especially laying the points. win or lose it bad business laying dd on a team that offensively retarded and cant hit the broad side of the bard from the charity stripe.. they probably wont combine to score 120 points and backing isu you basically counting on bradley to score under 50ish, which while entirely possible considering how bad they are (351st in freaking adj efficiency, lol) not a high percentage play. they have got to 50 in more of their home games than not after all.lol.
    when I smack this play like usual can you leave me alone? Thanks, illy by 20+. If not I'll stay out of the Subforum

2daBank

2dabank are you cute?
    not as cute as your momma.. ive been told im ruggedly handsome, wanna go on a date? you can be my bitch anytime lover

2daBank

Lay the fuking points with illy state. 2dabank would try and argue with me about whether the sky is blue apparently. Do not know this guy nor care. Lay the points, it's that easy tonight. Fuk
    na, you post a good play that has a solid edge and you wouldnt hear a peep from me ether than i liked it.. like for example if saiz wasnt out for ol piss last night that would have been a play worthy of a decent wager assuming ol piss would have only been very small fav.. you post 5 star A+ tout shit on a play w/o much edge then yea im gonna argue the merits of it, that is after all what the sub forums are all about and why guys in here respect my opinion cause i been doing just that for quite some time..

you the one who after i make a intelligent comment want to have a pissing match and tell me you pounding cup cakes out of the park to get on board your coinflips to riches..

2daBank

when I smack this play like usual can you leave me alone? Thanks, illy by 20+. If not I'll stay out of the Subforum
    once again not even on the other side of the play.. it has as good a chance to win as it does lose , doesnt make a difference what the outcome is tonight, the result of the game doesnt make it a bad or good play. bad plays lose and win all the time as evidence by fact you have had a little success for once in your life this season.. you tout a coinflip like last nights or this one and im gonna call a spade a spade..

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16

once again not even on the other side of the play.. it has as good a chance to win as it does lose , doesnt make a difference what the outcome is tonight, the result of the game doesnt make it a bad or good play. bad plays lose and win all the time as evidence by fact you have had a little success for once in your life this season.. you tout a coinflip like last nights or this one and im gonna call a spade a spade..
    this is a coin flip to you, not to me. I post literally 1-2 plays a night and create a bigger thread for ones I'm more confident on. Disagree with me and move on, my god.

2daBank

like i said yesterday i aint gonna bash you after the fact when you lose or care if you win (i hope everyone wins which is why i do my best to explain why i like or dont like a play and dont speak as if i have a fukkin crystal ball, that kind of tout shit persuades the naive into decisions and poor money management they shouldnt be making)
    , long as you dont come in talking bout how "it should have won 9 out of 10 times" when that just goes to show how full of shit you are when you saying a virtual pk'em by oddsmakers would ever cash 90% of the fukkin time..

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

I like flip but the bank is usually strong.when we think of certain posters here that always lose well bank is just the opposite.Only thing i can see wrong with bank is his AVATAR!

2daBank

this is a coin flip to you, not to me. I post literally 1-2 plays a night and create a bigger thread for ones I'm more confident on. Disagree with me and move on, my god.
    dont sound like a arrogant little prick when i point out reasonable concerns and i would do just that..

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16

like i said yesterday i aint gonna bash you after the fact when you lose or care if you win (i hope everyone wins which is why i do my best to explain why i like or dont like a play and dont speak as if i have a fukkin crystal ball, that kind of tout shit persuades the naive into decisions and poor money management they shouldnt be making)
    , long as you dont come in talking bout how "it should have won 9 out of 10 times" when that just goes to show how full of shit you are when you saying a virtual pk'em by oddsmakers would ever cash 90% of the fukkin time..
    ole miss up 11 with 3:30 to go was literally a 9/10 chance of winning per odds. Why can't you admit you were wrong? I made the right play, moody gets hurt and they don't score for 4 mins then go to overtime where moody doesn't even put up a shot. Sainz had nothing to do with it, as ole miss led 34-40 minutes in regulation. Where did I go wrong with my capping there? I'm confused

1234 ... Last