2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    I like flip but the bank is usually strong.when we think of certain posters here that always lose well bank is just the opposite.Only thing i can see wrong with bank is his AVATAR!
    lmao.. we cant help where we from my dude!

flip been here years and i never had a problem. i have a problem with coinflip plays being advertised as bets guys should unload on when we all know damn well leads to the lessor informed burying themselves once they see a guy that has had some success posting that tout bs.. and exactly why when his "cup cakes" stop cashing he will get far more venom spewed than what im doing by ppl who think it his fault (think brock landers and the likes), ultimately it not but his recent post are the type of shit that causes guys to make really poor decisions.. im such a "douche" and "horrible person" that i actually care about my fellow man and hate to see the kind of shit that causes them to get in bad situations..

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

Flip Gl, man. It's PT. Nothing here goes unquestioned. It makes men out of boys.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by FlipsideRM View Post
    ole miss up 11 with 3:30 to go was literally a 9/10 chance of winning per odds. Why can't you admit you were wrong? I made the right play, moody gets hurt and they don't score for 4 mins then go to overtime where moody doesn't even put up a shot. Sainz had nothing to do with it, as ole miss led 34-40 minutes in regulation. Where did I go wrong with my capping there? I'm confused
    i told you exactly the problem, ill put it in quotes from yesterday "my concern isnt the rebounding as much as ol miss losing the war of attrition", please tell me how that was wrong? i saw a team that wore down in the home stretch where games are decided.. i honestly wouldnt have argued a normal sized play on them, the guys i respect who were on them (and there were several) i told them my concerns and wished them luck. i wasnt on scary until live opportunities to get them catching 5.5 to 7 points as i didnt think there was any way they wouldnt make a push, i never said i liked the scary side, my problem is im guessing you already had that game circled and refused to get off it being a big play cause you are attempting to be the PT messiah ..mooney pulling up lame was a tough break,, i still think it goes to the wire and he most likely makes the game winner, still not a strong play due to circumstance but also a reason you dont go 5x on a thin team who counts on 2 guys for all their scoring and one already out..

SightSeer
    SightSeer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 368

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post

flip been here years and i never had a problem. i have a problem with coinflip plays being advertised as bets guys should unload on when we all know damn well leads to the lessor informed burying themselves once they see a guy that has had some success posting that tout bs.. and exactly why when his "cup cakes" stop cashing he will get far more venom spewed than what im doing by ppl who think it his fault (think brock landers and the likes), ultimately it not but his recent post are the type of shit that causes guys to make really poor decisions.. im such a "douche" and "horrible person" that i actually care about my fellow man and hate to see the kind of shit that causes them to get in bad situations..
    Nobody said you were a horrible person, but Flip never said 'Follow this play and you'll get rich'. He even says, I like this a lot, but tread lightly. This is an amateur gambling forum. You shouldn't try to bully people from posting their plays because you think you're right and they're wrong, or because you think it's a so called coin flip game but they don't. You're in other threads debating whether or not you should take the UNC/Wake over, but was on the fence, then you decided to just go for it. In my opinion, that seems like the very definition of a coin flip game to you mentally, so what's the difference? You might have some data to back your play up, but does that mean flip has NO data to make his play? Hypocrisy

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16
    FlipsideRM's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3216

i told you exactly the problem, ill put it in quotes from yesterday "my concern isnt the rebounding as much as ol miss losing the war of attrition", please tell me how that was wrong? i saw a team that wore down in the home stretch where games are decided.. i honestly wouldnt have argued a normal sized play on them, the guys i respect who were on them (and there were several) i told them my concerns and wished them luck. i wasnt on scary until live opportunities to get them catching 5.5 to 7 points as i didnt think there was any way they wouldnt make a push, i never said i liked the scary side, my problem is im guessing you already had that game circled and refused to get off it being a big play cause you are attempting to be the PT messiah ..
    Losing the war of attrition? More like losing their best player who had 24 points and was 8/13 from the field.......

zzzzZzzZzz , I'll be back after the game. Keep typing away till your fingers fall off. Later

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16

Quote Originally Posted by SightSeer View Post
    Nobody said you were a horrible person, but Flip never said 'Follow this play and you'll get rich'. He even says, I like this a lot, but tread lightly. This is an amateur gambling forum. You shouldn't try to bully people from posting their plays because you think you're right and they're wrong, or because you think it's a so called coin flip game but they don't. You're in other threads debating whether or not you should take the UNC/Wake over, but was on the fence, then you decided to just go for it. In my opinion, that seems like the very definition of a coin flip game to you mentally, so what's the difference? You might have some data to back your play up, but does that mean flip has NO data to make his play? Hypocrisy
    correct, it's not like I'm saying "Put 10k to win 5$" like some other posters on here. I'm making a thread on a play that I'm most confident in for tonight and if anyone wants to tail they can. I don't control your money, I control mine and how I cap my own games.

2daBank

i type fast, it called schooling which is where im taking you..i dont care if this play wins any more than the last. i hope it does, im not here to bash after the fact or wish ill will on you. if you got a problem with me pointing out the reasons it isnt worth a big play so others can listen to good advice tough shit..

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16

i type fast, it called schooling which is where im taking you..i dont care if this play wins any more than the last. i hope it does, im not here to bash after the fact or wish ill will on you. if you got a problem with me pointing out the reasons it isnt worth a big play so others can listen to good advice tough shit..
    stop being wishy washy. Pick a fuking side, you're words are becoming more useless and more useless. You don't even pick a dog in the fight but come in to question mine post after post. Feel free to talk shit after the game because best believe I'm going to after this covers.

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

i heavily agree with this, cause i come to this forum to read and also post valuable points and incite on picks and it sucks when someone just posts malarkey with no backup story or analysis and everyone jumps on a terrible pick and it just dilutes the forum.. however i haven't been in the forum long enough to know all of the consistant, well-trusted posters but I'm starting to.. with that being said, ive seen flip have significant success so if he gives a pick a grade A, i might not necessarily agree with it or tail it, but ill give him the benefit of the doubt that hes done his due diligence and really cracked some numbers and stats open for this one..

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16

Quote Originally Posted by JayDr3am View Post
    i heavily agree with this, cause i come to this forum to read and also post valuable points and incite on picks and it sucks when someone just posts malarkey with no backup story or analysis and everyone jumps on a terrible pick and it just dilutes the forum.. however i haven't been in the forum long enough to know all of the consistant, well-trusted posters but I'm starting to.. with that being said, ive seen flip have significant success so if he gives a pick a grade A, i might not necessarily agree with it or tail it, but ill give him the benefit of the doubt that hes done his due diligence and really cracked some numbers and stats open for this one..
    i single out 1 fuking game a night and still catch shit, it's crazy. There is no winning, win or lose and he has made that clear. I'm moving on, good luck jay with whatever you play and thanks for the kind words.

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

maybe the play is a little big.. good thing you only put 2u vs 6u

2daBank

difference being i dont tout any play as some 5 star bomb or A+ tout bs. in fact all the threads i start i mention i dont have a crystal ball and my goal is to win over the course of a season where very few plays are any more important than the rest.. there nothing hypocritical about what i said or am saying now., when you start threads with tout wording then continually say "follow me its a winner" like you have a crystal ball you encouraging the kind of shit that gets ppl into trouble,. sure everyone should make their own decisions but we talking about a place a lot of young and dumb degens come and that wording and brovado on a game nobody knows the outcome leads those types down a dangerous road.,.

far as the over play yes i played it and others, never said it was a coin flip (said that totals that high still give me the scares since im used to a ncaa where i would never touch). i also dont tell everyone what a lock it is and damn sure dont use tout bs units as i dont believe you should ever go over 3, 5 at most on something incredibly rare. if your "unit" is correct 1-2 should basically be all your plays..
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Slipknot26

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16

difference being i dont tout any play as some 5 star bomb or A+ tout bs. in fact all the threads i start i mention i dont have a crystal ball and my goal is to win over the course of a season where very few plays are any more important than the rest.. there nothing hypocritical about what i said or am saying now., when you start threads with tout wording then continually say "follow me its a winner" like you have a crystal ball you encouraging the kind of shit that gets ppl into trouble,. sure everyone should make their own decisions but we talking about a place a lot of young and dumb degens come and that wording and brovado on a game nobody knows the outcome leads those types down a dangerous road.,.

far as the over play yes i played it and others, never said it was a coin flip (said that totals that high still give me the scares since im used to a ncaa where i would never touch). i also dont tell everyone what a lock it is and damn sure dont use tout bs units as i dont believe you should ever go over 3, 5 at most on something incredibly rare. if your "unit" is correct 1-2 should basically be all your plays..
    If you are that unsure of yourself and do not have the confidence in yourself enough to think of yourself as a winner, please exit stage left and quit the fuking game. I'm not one of those people and never will be

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head
    DOM_Toretto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 989

I need Flipper and Banker to stop bickering their personal grudges and pick winnersssss! Two of the top NCAAB guys on this forum, so please try to keep the discussions productive!

2daBank

stop being wishy washy. Pick a fuking side, you're words are becoming more useless and more useless. You don't even pick a dog in the fight but come in to question mine post after post. Feel free to talk shit after the game because best believe I'm going to after this covers.
    right but i dont give a shit if you do, you a little piss ant that has no effect on my bankroll or life.. my words aint meant for you so im glad you find them useless. wouldnt expect anything less after the amount of times you were on about the worst nfl play of any given week telling everyone to get on board and folks not listening to your godlike opinion didnt have a clue and shouldnt gamble

SpreadSniper
    SpreadSniper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7261

wow.... the more things change, the more they stay they same.

stay classy

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16

right but i dont give a shit if you do, you a little piss ant that has no effect on my bankroll or life.. my words aint meant for you so im glad you find them useless. wouldnt expect anything less after the amount of times you were on about the worst nfl play of any given week telling everyone to get on board and folks not listening to your godlike opinion didnt have a clue and shouldnt gamble
    To be fair I fuking suk at the NFL, admittedly. I said before the season NCAA hoops is my forte. I do keep a tracking thread you do know right? I am hitting 56% you do know right? I only post 2-3 plays a night, sometimes none you do know right?

plus, If I have such a non effect on your life like you say why are you in MY threads every day lately typing paragraph after paragraph trying to prove YOUR point.

2daBank

If you are that unsure of yourself and do not have the confidence in yourself enough to think of yourself as a winner, please exit stage left and quit the fuking game. I'm not one of those people and never will be
    confidence and bs arrogance that you actually know the outcome are far from the same kid, one day you will figure it out.. ultimately the way you win at this has nothing to do with your "one big game a day" rather consistently picking plays with a edge and managing your money so in the long run hopefully the good and bad even out while your methods are in fact supplying you with a edge..

freddues
    freddues's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

Flip, mad respect for your skills, however, this game (rivalry--35 minute drive between the two schools) means a lot to both teams. I would suspect Bradley to play up to the level tonight.
    GL with this pick.

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16

Quote Originally Posted by freddues View Post
    Flip, mad respect for your skills, however, this game (rivalry--35 minute drive between the two schools) means a lot to both teams. I would suspect Bradley to play up to the level tonight.
    GL with this pick.
    That's fair I can respect that as we'll. good luck

SightSeer
    SightSeer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 368

To be fair I fuking suk at the NFL, admittedly. I said before the season NCAA hoops is my forte. I do keep a tracking thread you do know right? I am hitting 56% you do know right? I only post 2-3 plays a night, sometimes none you do know right?

plus, If I have such a non effect on your life like you say why are you in MY threads every day lately typing paragraph after paragraph trying to prove YOUR point.
    This right here......if you're really concerned about all of the young minds that could be corrupted by flips so called 'touting', you're a better man than most of us. If these young ones are already on the site, they're probably already fuckked anyway. Spare me the 'trying to do everyone else a favor'. If that was the case, I think there are plenty of other posters that claim 'locks' and 'guarantees' that provide no back up at all that you can troll

2daBank

im glad you hitting 56%, how many seasons you done that? unfortunately i dont have the time every season to keep a ncaa hoops thread, pretty confident several can attest to my success rate the years i have.

in fairness to you nobody beats nfl year after year and anyone saying otherwise a liar. i had a good year but of course ive had several good, several bad and tons of indifferent, anyone can beat it some years but nobody doenst have miserable nfl seasons it just a fact of life and not a sport that should even be attempted to make money on, im happy when i do but never really expect it like ncaa and mlb which of both are also my thing..

i gotta go,, i really dont wish ill toward you and hope you have continued success. doesnt change fact if i see a tout like post on a play i dont think has a edge i wont come in and give the reasons why i dont think it warrants certainly a big play. i can have the respectful discussion about it in the world as i kinda know my shit, when you feel need to make it a pissing match, well what can i say, i can piss

gotta go.. gl

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10464

2dabank are you cute?
    be careful 2dabank this guy flipside as said twice hes a over weight tranny in fla. now hes fliped and wants your jaw . . .

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16

Quote Originally Posted by sweethook View Post
    be careful 2dabank this guy flipside as said twice hes a over weight tranny in fla. now hes fliped and wants your jaw . . .
    hey

2daBank

This right here......if you're really concerned about all of the young minds that could be corrupted by flips so called 'touting', you're a better man than most of us. If these young ones are already on the site, they're probably already fuckked anyway. Spare me the 'trying to do everyone else a favor'. If that was the case, I think there are plenty of other posters that claim 'locks' and 'guarantees' that provide no back up at all that you can troll
    not trolling, trolling those fukks that come in after the fact, mostly the young and dumb that believe the hype and angry they listened.. anytime im around and see tout like bs encouraging the type of mistakes that lead to problems i mention it, im equal opportunity but mostly just stick to the threads in sub forum that are based on intelligent discussion not pissing matches, it when PT threads with tout garbage cross over where i tend to notice..

2daBank

hey
    your momma

Tony Williams
    Turquoise Jeep Records
    Tony Williams's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

hmmmm

freddues
    freddues's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

Tailed you in the past with good success--TY!
    Tonight I'm running with Texas +12.5.
    GL--I do hope the Redbirds cash.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by kj8210 View Post
    banks you like the under? might as well get some useful info out of this argument
    i made it lower (just short of the 117 opener) but while i been betting this season my time been shorter and havnt really tracked how these low ass totals have done against the rule changes (something id be really curious in if anyone knows?) ..at 121 i do think there some value in the under, especially if flip is right on the side and the game a blowout cause that to me means bradley in the 40s, really dont see bradly scoring more than 50 something so even if it closer illy st such bad ft shooters i dont see it surpassing that. gonna add it to my card for normal play.
    Last edited by 2daBank; 01-20-16 at 05:50 PM.

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

56% after only 95 plays, lost last two for 8 faken units which brings it to 54% and not counting Nova game MIRACLE cover for another 6 units

leetreaper

I'm hitting over 56% for 400+ plays, when you hit 400 plays and you're over 45%, consider it a success.

Anish
    Anish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1111

Quote Originally Posted by leetreaper View Post
    I'm hitting over 56% for 400+ plays, when you hit 400 plays and you're over 45%, consider it a success.
    It feels like this guy is always talking sh*t. I dont understand why..

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16

Leetreeper is worst capper on forum, not worth my time. I'll at least show 2dabank the time of day. If anyone's a dart thrower its leet lmfao.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: CappinTerp

leetreaper

400+ plays, 56%, 7K. Flip, make an appointment for a brain surgery ASAP.

Or, last seasons March Madness Tourney: http://www.sportsbookreview.com/foru...hread-p28.html Tourney FINAL Results: 32-20, 61.5% +35.45 Units.

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16

Quote Originally Posted by leetreaper View Post
    400+ plays, 56%, 7K. Flip, make an appointment for a brain surgery ASAP.

Or, last seasons March Madness Tourney: http://www.sportsbookreview.com/foru...hread-p28.html Tourney FINAL Results: 32-20, 61.5% +35.45 Units.
    Leet no one cares, big boys talking here

First 12345 ... Last