frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Patriots and Carolina -3 are both early heavy public plays

There's no way Vegas is going to lose both of these plays. Yesterday Carolina was the only heavy public play that covered, because the Broncos the other heavy public got backdoor. The same will happen on Sunday, I don't see both Carolina and the Patriots covering if Vegas has a say in this.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

How many threads you wanna start on this game? Christ.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    How many threads you wanna start on this game? Christ.
    How come both #2 seeds got 1 extra day rest before title games?

Yes I know both 1 got it for div rd.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    How come both #2 seeds got 1 extra day rest before title games?

Yes I know both 1 got it for div rd.
    Because CBS had the late game on Sunday and they wanted Denver.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Who really knows who the public is on as far as the Carolina/Arizona game

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Who really knows who the public is on as far as the Carolina/Arizona game
    you never know percentage wise or stasticically but you can get a rounded idea by what teams are playing..

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

I have Patriots losing straight up

new era
    new era's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1931

Dumb logic.

Vegas doesn't control the results... one or two games don't matter. Patriots and Carolina covering wouldn't be a miracle. They know that they will have the majority of the money by the end of the season. Simple math (Gambler's Ruin - wiki).

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Denver and Carolina Superbowl is my prediction

I can't believe how people are giving Denver no shot as if it's just Manning vs Brady and nothing else matters or counts.....It's hard to win in Denver and the Pats are historically bad here. Refs also will favor Denver overall if I had to guess for a few different reasons. They also have the defense to limit the Patriots, not stop completely, but limit. I mean I get people liking the Pats to move on but many are just saying no chance for Denver at home....Just wrong to me. Give me the contrarian home dog in this spot all day
    Points Awarded:

JayDr3am gave MoneyLineDawg 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

sandyw123
    sandyw123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3080

At this time, 79% are on New England, and 71% on Arizona. according to "the Spread." If these percentages don't change too much, count on one (if not both) to pay big for the books.

BankrollMafia
    Update your status
    BankrollMafia's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3346

Quote Originally Posted by sandyw123 View Post
    At this time, 79% are on New England, and 71% on Arizona. according to "the Spread." If these percentages don't change too much, count on one (if not both) to pay big for the books.
    Theres no way, i bet a lot more ppl are on carolina -3. Pats i agree, majority will play that. Me included. Haha

thellama
    thellama's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3073

I'm on both and if I push, I push. I don't think I'll lose both of em tho, but I might win them both.

Sincerely,
    John Q. Public

new era
    new era's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1931

Quote Originally Posted by sandyw123 View Post
    71% is on Carolina.

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

These games are tough this round without a doubt. I feel the most confident in Brady but even that is not as close to how I felt about Carolina or even Denver last week. The worst part is I have a futures and that makes this all the worse. I need serious marination this week.

POISON
    POISON's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12889

Cardinals and Patriots both win and cover, no brainer

Statman
    Statman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2721

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    Denver and Carolina Superbowl is my prediction

I can't believe how people are giving Denver no shot as if it's just Manning vs Brady and nothing else matters or counts.....It's hard to win in Denver and the Pats are historically bad here. Refs also will favor Denver overall if I had to guess for a few different reasons. They also have the defense to limit the Patriots, not stop completely, but limit. I mean I get people liking the Pats to move on but many are just saying no chance for Denver at home....Just wrong to me. Give me the contrarian home dog in this spot all day
    Agree with you on this. I recall the public was all over on NE when they went into Denver earlier this year and faced the Denver backup QB. Game went into OT I believe but NE still lost. Now you have Manning back in with some rust shaken off and the line is still Denver +3 ? Seems like value IMO on Denver. Good luck in your plays.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JayDr3am

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

2 great games. All I have heard about early action is that it is spread out fairly even. I don't think the refs will make any major fuk ups so the better overall teams, Pats and Panthers will win. Not sure yet if I will lay the 3+ or just shop for best ml.

I'm sure a segment of owners and league officials would be more than happy to see Pats get sent home for the deflate bs. Another segment may want to see Denver get beat because the Manning HGH story will be highlighted for 2 weeks and that isn't good for anybody. So no conspiracy will effect either side. Bet who you think the better team is.