TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

At least lebron got back at Gilbert, to the tune of 100s of millions of bucks.

smitch124
    smitch124's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1547

Just 1 regular season NBA game in the middle of the season. No need to overreact.

TwoWays

It's what guys say...we know it's not true. Cleveeland will never win NBA champ with this collection of players

existential
    existential's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 168545

Quote Originally Posted by TwoWays View Post
    So lebron is doomed to stay in Cleveland. Guy wants to leave but can't. Shame. Bright lights of LA would be perfect
    if he left a second time, the meltdown by Gilbert would be epic. would love to see it..

ezmoney123
    ezmoney123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 260

i feel like most of the people in this thread don't know shit about basketball

TwoWays

Bron is only winning player on this Clev team. Love and Irving always been losing players without bron.

existential
    existential's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 168545

At least lebron got back at Gilbert, to the tune of 100s of millions of bucks.
    the financial pain has just started for Gilbert. just wait until summer of 2017 when he will cost Gilbert around $205M for 5 years

if people thought Kobe's last 2-3 years were painful to watch and absorb, just imagine how bad things are going to end with Lebron who's already on the downside

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Well there is the over.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 181

The NBA needs a mercy rule for games like this. Everyone wanted to go home an hour ago

AUSTINRUSSELL
    Born with Aces
    AUSTINRUSSELL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3031

Nice pick lakerboy.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7635

Bron is only winning player on this Clev team. Love and Irving always been losing players without bron.
    Don't fool yourself lebron is a loser. He won nothing without wade.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Good call pal.

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2264

I hope the results of this game can get everyone to not debate the nba title anymore. This season is over, no one is beating gstate 4 games. They are a powerhouse. As much as I like curry and the warriors it does totally kill the fun of the league and you can see some teams not trying on a usual basis because they know they can't beat gstate in the end so they don't care

Mase of Base
    Mase of Base's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 804

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    I hope the results of this game can get everyone to not debate the nba title anymore. This season is over, no one is beating gstate 4 games. They are a powerhouse. As much as I like curry and the warriors it does totally kill the fun of the league and you can see some teams not trying on a usual basis because they know they can't beat gstate in the end so they don't care
    SA are legit, should they make the west finals it'll be a series imo.

This GS team is a joy to watch though they play so hard, the chemestry they have on both sides of the floor and emotion they play with just isn't something you see in the NBA much anymore. Glad to be able to witness this team even if it is for only 3qrts most nights!

gregm
    gregm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    Next monday night will be the best game of the year, Spurs at Golden state. Spurs arent beating teams lately , they are crushing them. Spurs 5-1 last 6 with golden state in 2013-2016 and this was without Lamarcus Aldridge on the roster. If Spurs get home court for playoffs, I think they win the west

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

SA and OKC legit

OKC playing better Def with Billy D at the helm

They're young, long and athletic.

SA is the most complete team, tons of experience, tons of depth

The West won't be a cake walk

gregm
    gregm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

People would have made more money betting on the spurs ats this year than betting on the warriors against the spread, strange that san antonio hasnt had the hype golden state has, spurs are a brutal machine this year

spurs at home are 24-0su and very good ats numbers . golden state has been very mediocre against the spread at home, .500 . People just keep buying into the hype and the inflated lines. spurs need home court for the payoffs

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11802

Lakerboy you are officially off my fade radar list.. GOOD CALL MAN!!

BankrollMafia
    Update your status
    BankrollMafia's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3346

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Lakerboy you are officially off my fade radar list.. GOOD CALL MAN!!
    Bro...Dubs are 37-4 going into this game. Even a blind man throwing darts couldve hit this one...

olamide
    olamide's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2571

Seriously i think people still think this warriors team aint real. This team has the best and most dangerous player in the nba, not a surprise they trashed the Cavs.
    Cavs won't make the finals if playing in the west. I actually wanted Lebron to go to a western conf team when he left Miami but chose to return home. He has no competition in the east and the east is so boring.

Ro0k
    Ro0k's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2492

Quote Originally Posted by gregm View Post
    People would have made more money betting on the spurs ats this year than betting on the warriors against the spread, strange that san antonio hasnt had the hype golden state has, spurs are a brutal machine this year

spurs at home are 24-0su and very good ats numbers . golden state has been very mediocre against the spread at home, .500 . People just keep buying into the hype and the inflated lines. spurs need home court for the payoffs
    Spurs are a great team for sure, but I think your ats argument, when comparing the 2 are slightly off. GS is typically blowing teams out by the end of the 3rd quarter at home and the bench gives up the backdoor cover which also inflates their points allowed per game. I'd be interested to see the spurs and GS ats records for the 1h alone. Warriors are also undefeated at home.

dumpsterdiver
    dumpsterdiver's Avatar Become A Pro!

easy win on the over too

Skrilla777
    Skrilla777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 893

Warriors were probably offended they were under dogs. Nah really they bounce back fast. Within a game or game to game they come back like a different team. I missed it but easily woulda bet a couple units if I seen the line was pk.

First 1234