chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

rubio /kasich ticket

TheGuesser
    TheGuesser's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24835

I thought Rubio "won" the debate on substance. It was his best performance by far. He looked Presidential, instead of looking like a kid like he usually does. He was focused and on point all night.

Christie was good, if factually challenged. It's funny how hard he tries to fight his picture hugging Obama.

Kasich was solid. I thought it was Kasich's best performance yet.

Trump was Trump. Bullying, making stuff up. It wasn't a Trump crowd, so he didn't come off too well, but he'll "win" the online polls of who won, as usual. He did do very well when dueling with Cruz about NYC.

Cruz is in trouble. Both Trump and Rubio destroyed him in their direct confrontations. I suspect his momentum will stall a bit, and Rubio might start moving up to #2 in the polls. Rubio's been #1 in the betting markets for awhile, althought Trump is closing in there.

Jeb is toast. Whenever Trump attacks him, he looks like a weak, beaten man, resigned to his fate, beaten by the Bully. He'd be a good sub to a Dominatrix. Maybe he already is.

Speaking of Toast, Benji is the only one left on his campaign team, and after this performance, he might abandon himself also. In totally over his head on substance.

The debate Won't change anyone's mind, but if one was truly undecided, it was a big night for Rubio.

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11618

Quote Originally Posted by TheGuesser View Post

Christie was good, if factually challenged. It's funny how hard he tries to fight his picture hugging Obama.
    Voters remember that picture, his phone call with Bruce Springsteen (who hates him) when he cried, and his kissing up to Obama - all while snubbing Mitt Romney days before the election. He alienated a ton of influential GOPers when he could have been working to inspire them. No matter what he says or does he'll never get back that trust - especially when he's battling such a formidable slate of candidates. 0% chance at the nomination - and it's too bad because he'd make a good president.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

As their employer, I look for job experience. Proven job experience.

Jeb did a good job in FL, but that was 10 years ago. After his brother almost destroyed us, I want no part of a Bush.

Christie has the experience, but his state is in the hole 2B. I don't care about the buddy hug, but care about bridgegate and hurricane Sandy people who haven't gotten help....YET!

Kasich has the best positive experience out of all of them. His policies are proven to work and has no problem working both sides of the aisle. A uniter.

Trump has business experience and would make a good minister of trade, but he wants it all or none at all.

Rubio and Cruz are one term senators. I think we had enough of that.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21629

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post

Jeb did a good job in FL, but that was 10 years ago. After his brother almost destroyed us, I want no part of a Bush.

Christie has the experience, but his state is in the hole 2B. I don't care about the buddy hug, but care about bridgegate and hurricane Sandy people who haven't gotten help....YET!

Kasich has the best positive experience out of all of them. His policies are proven to work and has no problem working both sides of the aisle. A uniter.

Trump has business experience and would make a good minister of trade, but he wants it all or none at all.

Rubio and Cruz are one term senators. I think we had enough of that.
    Without question, Kasich is the best qualified of the bunch and he's not impossibly divisive. Republicans aren't interested in someone like this.

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11618

Is this something you were looking for in 2008? 2012?

And while we're on the subject, the most impressive experience Hillary has was ruining the lives of her husband's girlfriends/rape victims.

Democrats really fukked up their nomination process, letting the Clintons throw their weight around in the critical stages. And she's a worse candidate in 2016 than she was in 2008. A good candidate bounced her then and would bounce her now.

As a GOP voter the candidate I fear most (though wouldn't mind because he'd likely be solid) is Mike Bloomberg. He has Trump $$$ and then some and could win in this populist environment. Until then I think this is Trump's election to lose.

rkelly110

Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post
    Is this something you were looking for in 2008? 2012?

And while we're on the subject, the most impressive experience Hillary has was ruining the lives of her husband's girlfriends/rape victims.

Democrats really fukked up their nomination process, letting the Clintons throw their weight around in the critical stages. And she's a worse candidate in 2016 than she was in 2008. A good candidate bounced her then and would bounce her now.

As a GOP voter the candidate I fear most (though wouldn't mind because he'd likely be solid) is Mike Bloomberg. He has Trump $$$ and then some and could win in this populist environment. Until then I think this is Trump's election to lose.
    Yes, I was looking for that in 08-12. Didn't vote either time for Obama. Went 3rd party. Saw how blacks in office
    are corrupt and wanted no parts of that.

Having said that, Obama has grown on me. He takes initiative. He has to take executive action, because congress
    does nothing. Congress publicly states they are against him and afraid of giving him a legacy. Who suffers? We do.

What do those yahoos do on stage? We will repeal EVERYTHING Obama has done! Doesn't matter if what he did
    helped this country, just undo it.

If you want to reward laziness and have them do the opposite of what you are for, just to tow your parties line,
    by all means vote for them.
    Last edited by rkelly110; 01-15-16 at 09:41 AM.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Yes, I was looking for that in 08-12. Didn't vote either time for Obama. Went 3rd party. Saw how blacks in office
    are corrupt and wanted no parts of that.

Having said that, Obama has grown on me. He takes initiative. He has to take executive action, because congress
    does nothing. Congress publicly states they are against him and afraid of giving him a legacy. Who suffers? We do.

What do those yahoos do on stage? We will repeal EVERYTHING Obama has done! Doesn't matter if what he did
    helped this country
    , just undo it.

If you want to reward laziness and have them do the opposite of what you are for, just to tow your parties line,
    by all means vote for them.

but it didn't help this country. In fact he did the exact opposite and crushed the middle class.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8393

Rubio is the GOP equivalent of Obama. Slick, smooth talking and full of shit. He's my least favorite of all the candidates and that includes the kiddie table and half the democrats running. I can only imagine how many hours this phony spends in front of the mirror rehearsing his answers. He's the reason why voters don't trust politicians.

Trump won again hands down. Despite the RNC filling the crowd with anti-Trumpers, The Donald gave the best answers and reason why he should be the next POTUS. He looked calm cool and collected. From his comments about Haley to China and everything between. Trump looked and acted the most presidential. No one else was even close.

JEB's confidence is almost non existent. Trump made him his bitch several months ago and he hasn't recovered. He should exit the race.

Cruz's tax plan is great and he would make a good VP.

Kasich would also be a good VP

The rest should pack it in.

rkelly110

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    but it didn't help this country. In fact he did the exact opposite and crushed the middle class.
    You guys blame Obama for everything, but just by looking in the mirror (at your own party) you will have your eyes
    opened. Congress doesn't even hide it, it's right out in the open, yet you guys buy the spin job.

How many times has Obama pleaded with Congress to put something on his desk to sign?

It takes two to tango, if one doesn't want to dance, the other will dance by themselves.

I don't condone everything Obama has done. I'm more pissed at Congress than him. I'm putting blame where it's due.

DwightShrute

You guys blame Obama for everything, but just by looking in the mirror (at your own party) you will have your eyes
    opened. Congress doesn't even hide it, it's right out in the open, yet you guys buy the spin job.

How many times has Obama pleaded with Congress to put something on his desk to sign?

It takes two to tango, if one doesn't want to dance, the other will dance by themselves.

I don't condone everything Obama has done. I'm more pissed at Congress than him. I'm putting blame where it's due.
    You blame the republicans for everything.

How many times has Obama insulted the republicans in the press and then had the audacity to say he is willing to work with them?

It does take two to tango. It takes a leader to united congress and get things done. Obama is a puppet and a blamer. He ran in 2008 as the great uniter but he's been the opposite. He has been successful in one thing .... convincing some people that its all the republicans fault.

Let's give him a Nobel Peace prize or something. Wasted 8 years.

brooks85

that is why you need to understand something I told you a long time ago; sometimes doing nothing is better than doing something.

Forcing change will give you results like Obamacare, billions wasted on green energy and coal unnecessarily assaulted by ridiculous regulations; and more. The fact is the legislation's Obama has passed, some in the most unpatriotic way, have already damaged this country and will continue to do so for many years. It really is scary you say Obama as grown on you, I truly pity you.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Obama care will be gone in 2 years

Thank God

Idiot Pres

rkelly110

that is why you need to understand something I told you a long time ago; sometimes doing nothing is better than doing something.

Forcing change will give you results like Obamacare, billions wasted on green energy and coal unnecessarily assaulted by ridiculous regulations; and more. The fact is the legislation's Obama has passed, some in the most unpatriotic way, have already damaged this country and will continue to do so for many years. It really is scary you say Obama as grown on you, I truly pity you.
    On EVERYTHING?

Obama's economy has grown no thanks to the Repubs. They get on stage and bash Obama yet they haven't participated? I find that very hypocritical.

brooks85

On EVERYTHING?

Obama's economy has grown no thanks to the Repubs. They get on stage and bash Obama yet they haven't participated? I find that very hypocritical.
    no it hasn't. In fact he has hurt the economy by stepping on the middle class and small businesses.

DwightShrute

On EVERYTHING?

we have been saying it for years. You have seen the posts I and a few others have made several times. The FED pumping 85 BILLION per month into the market of taxpayer money to artificially prop it up so that the 0.05% of the people that account for over 50% of all the money in the market can benefit.

Some of you guys are so desperate to believe in Obama that you refuse to accept reality. You believe in the 5% unemployment figure still even when all the signs are telling you its bullshit. More people out of the workforce since 1977, millions more on food stamps and millions more living in poverty and 9 trillion more debt. That alone should tell you that it can't be true.

Walmart closing 154 US locations:

http://www.wbrc.com/story/30975041/w...s?sf18940816=1

-

Here comes the biggest stock crash in a generation.

http://fortune.com/2016/01/13/analyst-here-comes-the-biggest-stock-market-crash-in-a-generation/
    Last edited by DwightShrute; 01-15-16 at 04:30 PM.
    Points Awarded:

ByeShea gave DwightShrute 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

chico2663

you have issues. the middle class lost because bush put us in the shit we are in. This enabled employers to cut wages and compensation. Telling us how we were lucky to have a job. Was in sales and they cut the contract yearly. I had double the exposure for less money.

chico2663

Also what was obummer going to do when repubs stated they were going to make life miserable and a lot of southern boys didn't want to work with a black president?

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    you have issues. the middle class lost because bush put us in the shit we are in. This enabled employers to cut wages and compensation. Telling us how we were lucky to have a job. Was in sales and they cut the contract yearly. I had double the exposure for less money.
    lol

rkelly110

Also what was obummer going to do when repubs stated they were going to make life miserable and a lot of southern boys didn't want to work with a black president?
    That was my point when I said they don't even hide it.

Yep, we'll just sit around with our feet up, until Boner decides to bring something the Senate passed, up for a vote.
    Then get mad, bash and bitch when Obama makes an ex order. Lazy fuks.

brooks85

That was my point when I said they don't even hide it.

Yep, we'll just sit around with our feet up, until Boner decides to bring something the Senate passed, up for a vote.
    Then get mad, bash and bitch when Obama makes an ex order. Lazy fuks.

people often don't hide that fact they are unwilling to work with someone who is unwilling to compromise; and when it comes to compromise both sides of the aisle and private business agree Obama is the absolute worst.

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    we have been saying it for years. You have seen the posts I and a few others have made several times. The FED pumping 85 BILLION per month into the market of taxpayer money to artificially prop it up so that the 0.05% of the people that account for over 50% of all the money in the market can benefit.

Some of you guys are so desperate to believe in Obama that you refuse to accept reality. You believe in the 5% unemployment figure still even when all the signs are telling you its bullshit. More people out of the workforce since 1977, millions more on food stamps and millions more living in poverty and 9 trillion more debt. That alone should tell you that it can't be true.

Walmart closing 154 US locations:

http://www.wbrc.com/story/30975041/w...s?sf18940816=1

-

Here comes the biggest stock crash in a generation.

http://fortune.com/2016/01/13/analyst-here-comes-the-biggest-stock-market-crash-in-a-generation/
    You wanna invest in a communist country with unregulated markets then complain when it tanks

The level of uninformedness here is astounding...

Cant make this shit up

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    You wanna invest in a communist country with unregulated markets then complain when it tanks

Cant make this shit up
    who's complaining? The rest of what you said doesn't make any sense as per usual.

[IMG]https://*********************************/hphotos-xlf1/v/t35.0-12/12557830_1114981045181644_1370996232_o.j pg?oh=df2d62e141dd810207160789a8f79ff6&oe=569C14D2[/IMG]

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post

Cant make this shit up

Again showing he has no idea what he is talking about and he made up a word which further shows his lack of intelligence; uninformedness... lol idiot

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 346

Clinton had just as hard of a Congress to deal with, but got a few things passed with Gingrich. Reagan did the same with O'Neill. It's up to the leader to set the tone, and make things work.

First 12