Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 346

NBA League Pass Subscribers - Any Favorite Announcers From All The Teams?

I enjoy listening to Joel Meyers and David Wesley from the Pelicans. Like Meyers' tone, and his preparation. Always get some good info listening to their broadcasts. Also enjoy Ryan Ruocco and Donny Marshall for the Nets.

intermission
    intermission's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7120

Mike Breen.

Bang!

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Knicks broadcasts

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16
    FlipsideRM's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3216

Not sure I have a favorite but one I seem to hear all the time is the Clippers Ralph lawler, bingoooooooo

DUBnation
    DUBnation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6413

Quote Originally Posted by FlipsideRM View Post
    Not sure I have a favorite but one I seem to hear all the time is the Clippers Ralph lawler, bingoooooooo
    Haha I was watching the Clippers' feed last night..seemed like he yelled BINGO every time someone hit a 3. Also kept saying stuff like "Wow Blazers look awful, but I mean that in the nicest possible way", they always talk like that?

DUBnation
    DUBnation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6413

I also get a little annoyed with Kings announcer Grant Napear..."WOW if you don't like that you don't like NBA basketball!!!"

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Some of these announcers get annoying after awhile

adila1401
    adila1401's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2486

Mike Been is legit and I agree that Pelicans announcer's tone is legit.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Starts to get annoying after a few years. You hear the color analysts always siding with their team like "yeah that was definitely a foul." or "yeah that's off davis. that's definitely memphis basketball." when it's pretty clear it went off memphis.

SamsNCharge99
    5x POTM. 2x Video maker of the year
    SamsNCharge99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6404

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Starts to get annoying after a few years. You hear the color analysts always siding with their team like "yeah that was definitely a foul." or "yeah that's off davis. that's definitely memphis basketball." when it's pretty clear it went off memphis.
    yea I love NBA league pass for obvious reasons, but all the homie announcers do is banter for their own team. Every call is against them, and every non call is a foul.

I often times will have radio on in background b/c it's better to just watch the game and listen to something I enjoy than just annoying drunk fans wanting every call (wait, that's the announcers haha)