Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 346

Blackhawks Fans Are Pretty Entertaining

Went to the Chicago-Nashville hockey game tonight. Pretty much a snooze fest, but the Blackhawk fans were pretty funny. Do not agree with them when they applaud during the entire National Anthem, but they travel real well, and know a lot about the game. They definitely can trash talk. There are a lot of conservative, older Predator fans in my section, and they can't stand it when Chicago comes to town. One of the fifty something fans was trying to lecture them about respect. I knew that was a waste of time the minute he started it. Not a lot of passion in the Nashville fan base. Too ordinary and blah.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Educated City thats why

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

Best line they did was when they pulled Pekka Rinne out of goal. "Where's my Pekka?" "I can't find my Pekka anywhere!" It helped that he had a northeastern accent.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Bandwagon fans..

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    ..."Where's my Pekka?" "I can't find my Pekka anywhere!" It helped that he had a northeastern accent.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3435

It's awesome to have are team doing well after having so many bad seasons.

dumpsterdiver
    dumpsterdiver's Avatar Become A Pro!

Best line they did was when they pulled Pekka Rinne out of goal. "Where's my Pekka?" "I can't find my Pekka anywhere!" It helped that he had a northeastern accent.
    LOL

RollinDo
    Pickin' up Momentum with every lost Bet!
    RollinDo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5251

Since I've been in Chicago for 8 years now, the enthusiasm for the Hawks is through the roof.
    So many female fans too it's crazy. I think it's safe to say that Chicago fans travel well for all Chicago sports (Cubs, Hawks, Bears - maybe Bulls?)

NavsPicks
    NavsPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1877

Blackhawks "fans" don't know who their 1C was 10 years ago. The real fans are very respectable. The show offs will die off when they become irrelevant again.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by RollinDo View Post
    Since I've been in Chicago for 8 years now, the enthusiasm for the Hawks is through the roof.
    So many female fans too it's crazy. I think it's safe to say that Chicago fans travel well for all Chicago sports (Cubs, Hawks, Bears - maybe Bulls?)
    Yeah, I noticed that. There was one right behind me that looked so hot in her jersey. If I weren't married, she was enough to convert me to Blackhawkology.

turtlejc
    turtlejc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

We travel well but especially to nashville

we hate that team, they put a block on anyone without a TN area code or zip code, cant buy tickets

still doesnt work

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

I know a few chicks who are die hard Blackhawks fans in Detroit. Unreal. I think they want Kane in bed.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by turtlejc View Post
    We travel well but especially to nashville

we hate that team, they put a block on anyone without a TN area code or zip code, cant buy tickets

still doesnt work
    Yeah. They also always request the crowd to sing the National Anthem so they can try and drown out the Hawk fans that do show up for the game.

TheChamp1
    TheChamp1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6383

Yeah. They also always request the crowd to sing the National Anthem so they can try and drown out the Hawk fans that do show up for the game.
    Was there last night. Probably 1,500- 2,000 Hawk fans. I hate Chicago, but their fans definitely love their team and can sound MUCH louder than a couple thousand

Broadstreet_heat
    Broadstreet_heat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 517

Weird most of the blackhawks fans near me are bandwagoners and know nothing about the sport. Maybe the real ones are afraid to come to Philly. I don't blame them.

Jimmy Proffett
    Jimmy Proffett's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 954

Quote Originally Posted by Broadstreet_heat View Post
    Weird most of the blackhawks fans near me are bandwagoners and know nothing about the sport. Maybe the real ones are afraid to come to Philly. I don't blame them.
    Because your fans are loser shitheads that gang up on solo fans wearing the 'wrong' colors? Be proud.

packerd_00

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Proffett View Post
    Because your fans are loser shitheads that gang up on solo fans wearing the 'wrong' colors? Be proud.

BigBallzz69
    BigBallzz69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3506

From Chicago ALL bandwagon fans very similar to cub fans. Cub fans will always point to attendance in the age old debate vs sox fans but the fact is wrigley is typically packed with opposing team fans and tourists who just want to see the ballpark.

Good reason to be bamdwagoners for hawks old owner consistently was a cheap a$$ and had the nerve to charge some of the highest ticket prices in sports. Also shipped out fan favorites chelios, belfour, and roenick for the likes of a listless russian alexei zhamonov.

in regards to the anthem it is an ultimate sign of respect and regularly will bring a tear a to the eye of any veteran standing on the ice they honor during it. If you are at a hawks game and do not cheer during the anthem you are not a legit hawk fan imo.

Broadstreet_heat
    Broadstreet_heat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 517

lol I'm not like that.....but hey whatever keeps the blackhawks bandwagoners away

packerd_00

Quote Originally Posted by BigBallzz69 View Post
    From Chicago ALL bandwagon fans very similar to cub fans. Cub fans will always point to attendance in the age old debate vs sox fans but the fact is wrigley is typically packed with opposing team fans and tourists who just want to see the ballpark.

Good reason to be bamdwagoners for hawks old owner consistently was a cheap a$$ and had the nerve to charge some of the highest ticket prices in sports. Also shipped out fan favorites chelios, belfour, and roenick for the likes of a listless russian alexei zhamonov.

in regards to the anthem it is an ultimate sign of respect and regularly will bring a tear a to the eye of any veteran standing on the ice they honor during it. If you are at a hawks game and do not cheer during the anthem you are not a legit hawk fan imo.
    Bill Wirtz systematically destroyed the team,sold off every key player we had,if he was around Toews and Kane would be gone long ago,and still probably haven't have home games on tv.