TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Surprise This Wild Card Round? No One Talking About Chiefs 10 Game Winning Streak???

I don't care if it's past negative comments about Andy Reid....

I don't care if it's Alex Smith's poor QB/offense numbers...

It's hard to win 10 games straight in the NFL no matter who you are.

But no one is talking about Chiefs beating Houston today?

Seems like a no brainer.

unluckysob
    unluckysob's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12702

Andy Reid looks like a fat slob.--Alex Smith not as pretty as Tom Brady---Chiefs think defense first---Unassuming dull team---I love the Chiefs.

RockBottom
    RockBottom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22623

KC hasn't played a playoff team in 8 weeks either.

Do you really want to lay points with Alex Smith on the road?

klemopixx
    Shit just got real.
    klemopixx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2395

Once the Texans stop the running game then its up to Alex Smith to beat them. They might win but the +3 is what seals it for me. Won't be a blowout by any means, Texans will be fired up at home. As for that winning streak? I'd rather have lost a game in the last three weeks. If the Texans get lucky and go up by 10 in the first half, how are the Chiefs going to react? A little adversity might sink that ship fast. Pick for me is Houston +3

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Played it as soon as the lines dropped.

unluckysob
    unluckysob's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12702

I do not consider texans legit playoff team---other AFC teams better, Jets, Raiders, ,Bills

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by unluckysob View Post
    I do not consider texans legit playoff team---other AFC teams better, Jets, Raiders, ,Bills
    funny cause they whipped the jets who couldnt beat the bills to get in, and the fact you think oak playoff caliber says you outta reconsider what you believe..

POOLSIDE
    POOLSIDE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 586

Quote Originally Posted by unluckysob View Post
    Lol. Raiders are my team, but they're not a playoff team by any metric. Houston is. If you wanna talk about a team not being playoff worthy, let's discuss the Washington Redskins.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by POOLSIDE View Post
    Lol. Raiders are my team, but they're not a playoff team by any metric. Houston is. If you wanna talk about a team not being playoff worthy, let's discuss the Washington Redskins.
    i actually think packers are less worthy than skins. lol..

POOLSIDE

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    I don't. Skins barely above .500 despite playing no one. Only played three teams with a winning record all season and were absolutely demolished in all three games. I expect they'll be exposed tomorrow.

innovation
    innovation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 239

#29 in sacks allowed meets #3 in sacks at home with a slight edge in the FG department

smith will be looking out his earhole half the game

houston had 8 sacks and forced 5 turn overs last game....was it who they played? Or how they played?

VegasPlayer
    VegasPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6319

I don't. Skins barely above .500 despite playing no one. Only played three teams with a winning record all season and were absolutely demolished in all three games. I expect they'll be exposed tomorrow.
    No play for me. Everyone has a copy of the Pack's playbook and Roger's/Fat Mike don't have the horses to execute it. Sad thing is Caper's D has kept them competitive enough to get W's, but the O can't make it happen cause everybody knows what's coming. Pack's special teams still prone to Brain Farts too.

2daBank

not arguing the skins are good, problem is there not many good teams in these playoffs, lol. id be really surprised if the garbage ass packers exposed anyone though, sure they might win, they both suck but i dont see it being lopsided by any stretch..

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by VegasPlayer View Post
    No play for me. Everyone has a copy of the Pack's playbook and Roger's/Fat Mike don't have the horses to execute it. Sad thing is Caper's D has kept them competitive enough to get W's, but the O can't make it happen cause everybody knows what's coming. Pack's special teams still prone to Brain Farts too.
    wrs cant separate, cobb a slot underneath dude who isnt all that scary when nobody blowing the top off the d, adams a crappy route runner with hands of stone and clearly no desire to improve, discount double bitch a whiny little ferry that dont exactly fit the "when the going gets tough the tough get going mold" much more like the "when things dont go my way ill take my ball and go home" mold.. agree the defense has actually been a bright spot many times ive watched, sadly their "stud" rb is fat and has about as much desire as adams to the point he splits carries with starks who just a guy..this "team" is all fukked up, of course this all means they will probably come out and smoke skins! lol

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

I love Chiefs

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head
    DOM_Toretto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 989

Look at who the Chiefs beat those last 10 games.... Pathetic competition.

Schedules mean everything in the NFL.

Look at the Lions: started 1-7, then went 6-2 to end the season. Were they that much different of a team? No.

VegasPlayer
    VegasPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6319

wrs cant separate, cobb a slot underneath dude who isnt all that scary when nobody blowing the top off the d, adams a crappy route runner with hands of stone and clearly no desire to improve, discount double bitch a whiny little ferry that dont exactly fit the "when the going gets tough the tough get going mold" much more like the "when things dont go my way ill take my ball and go home" mold.. agree the defense has actually been a bright spot many times ive watched, sadly their "stud" rb is fat and has about as much desire as adams to the point he splits carries with starks who just a guy..this "team" is all fukked up, of course this all means they will probably come out and smoke skins! lol
    Nailed it Banker. All you need to know - Last week 1st qtr, At home, National TV - 3rd and 2 inside the Vikes 15 and Rogers throws a 1 yard completion to Kuhn. FG. WTF??? This team also lost all 3 division home games. Friggin mortal sin.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

quietest winning streak in NFL History

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by VegasPlayer View Post
    Nailed it Banker. All you need to know - Last week 1st qtr, At home, National TV - 3rd and 2 inside the Vikes 15 and Rogers throws a 1 yard completion to Kuhn. FG. WTF??? This team also lost all 3 division home games. Friggin mortal sin.
    i was actually far more shocked at the beginning of the season and they came out looking good. thought jordy going down would have a really bad effect on them, not to the extent we talking now as things have crumbled and lacy gotten fatter but ultimately not having that dude to blow the top off and teams having figured out there no consequence for getting up on the wrs and jumping everything short has resulted in a bunch of babies with soft leaders taking their balls and going home unable to execute the offense they accustomed to..

innovation
    innovation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 239

speaking of streaks

its been 8,028 days since the Chiefs last won a playoff game. Oddly enough it was in Houston at the astrodome. Epic game with Montana outdueling W. Moon.....only lions and the bungholes (9,084 days) have had longer droughts, when Bengals last won in 1991 Michael Jordan had not won a championship and "smells like teen spirit was 5 months from being recorded

should anyone be suprised if the those tremendous streaks live on?

id say no
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: GunShard

albinoshark
    albinoshark's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2069

Teams that have won 8 or more straight games in the playoffs are 0-13 ATS.

GzaTheGenius
    GzaTheGenius's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15169

Chiefs ML
    Ben over 2TDs
    Steelers -2

Chiefs under seems okay too not sure yet

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

KC's defense should stifle Weeden. He'll have at least 3 TO's today. KC wins 24-13

GzaTheGenius

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    KC's defense should stifle Weeden. He'll have at least 3 TO's today. KC wins 24-13
    Hoyer playing I think

popovitsch
    popovitsch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1389

i agree chiefs will have multiple defensive scores in this game, alex smith and his offense may not even be a factor

POOLSIDE

Quote Originally Posted by GzaTheGenius View Post

Hoyer playing I think
    Oh lord

GzaTheGenius

Oh lord
    Que Pasa hombre? Did they resign Schaub and I missed it? penetrate outta here

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7624

Kc will by at least 4.

FlaxMartin
    FlaxMartin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5146

Hrm...KC-2.5 at -125 in my book...

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Well... the way I see this game...

Andy Reid > Bill O'Brien

Alex Smith > Brian Hoe yer

Kansas City Division > Houston Division

Houston shouldn't even be in the playoffs.

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Because maybe they beaten no one and the Chiefs hasn't won a playoff game since 1994.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3435

Then your clueless,simple as that.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

low scoring

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Not even close

Easy winner

All about KC's D

FlaxMartin
    FlaxMartin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5146

Hrm, I had texans to get the most punts, at +105. Lucky first down with 2 minutes remaining =)

12 Last