BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

What amazes me is that all of you dumb s**ts inhere continually lose your arses. None of you won overall this season. I will call you a f**king LIAR to your face if you claim otherwise. Another thing that I notice is that none of you are, or ever were coaches on college football. That means any type of coach.

The lesson to be learned here is that you losers will blame anyone and anything for your losses except the truth. The truth is that you guys are terrible gamblers. You do not know your arses from a hole in the ground. You are phonies, fakes, and frauds. You are wanna-be macho types who are the losers in life. You have no one. No one will give you the time of day. You want to sound knowledgeable and tough in here but the fact of the matter is that you guys are about as dumb and as weak as they come. The more you wager, the more my friends and myself make.

GoBlue23
    Penetrate
    GoBlue23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3169

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    What amazes me is that all of you dumb s**ts inhere continually lose your arses. None of you won overall this season. I will call you a f**king LIAR to your face if you claim otherwise. Another thing that I notice is that none of you are, or ever were coaches on college football. That means any type of coach.

The lesson to be learned here is that you losers will blame anyone and anything for your losses except the truth. The truth is that you guys are terrible gamblers. You do not know your arses from a hole in the ground. You are phonies, fakes, and frauds. You are wanna-be macho types who are the losers in life. You have no one. No one will give you the time of day. You want to sound knowledgeable and tough in here but the fact of the matter is that you guys are about as dumb and as weak as they come. The more you wager, the more my friends and myself make.
    Why do you troll threads yet never address your 36 cent poker bets?

You seem overly concerned with what others here are doing?

Are you a closet fagg0t or something?

You yourself have never posted any proof of amounts wagered (other than your 36 cent poker bets), yet you are calling out others to do so???

Keep betting your -1000 ml favorites queer. I guarantee that I as well as many others here have cash in only one of our outs that equates to more than the entire net worth of your sad, pathetic existence.

Feel free to PM me with some proof of your bets and I'll return the favor.

Until then, troll on you fukkin tranny cokksuking queer.

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

The truth is you expect a coaching professional to make the right move in crunch time...when you place a bet you do it taking into account the coach-who you assume has a brain and wants his team to win (assuming this is not week 16 in the NFL)....to see a coach do the exact opposite of the right move is just sick if your on that side.....and by the way....I won this year hands down...crushed vegas...was it a million...no am I up....100%...))))))))))))))))))))))))))) ))))))))))))))))QUOTE=BigdaddyQH;2508226 1]What amazes me is that all of you dumb s**ts inhere continually lose your arses. None of you won overall this season. I will call you a f**king LIAR to your face if you claim otherwise. Another thing that I notice is that none of you are, or ever were coaches on college football. That means any type of coach.

The lesson to be learned here is that you losers will blame anyone and anything for your losses except the truth. The truth is that you guys are terrible gamblers. You do not know your arses from a hole in the ground. You are phonies, fakes, and frauds. You are wanna-be macho types who are the losers in life. You have no one. No one will give you the time of day. You want to sound knowledgeable and tough in here but the fact of the matter is that you guys are about as dumb and as weak as they come. The more you wager, the more my friends and myself make.[/QUOTE]

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

People still thinking this wasn't a FIX? Clearly it was.

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

its so obvious people dont want to believe it LOL...some people refuse to believe it ever happens..
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    People still thinking this wasn't a FIX? Clearly it was.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by PaperTrail07 View Post
    its so obvious people dont want to believe it LOL...some people refuse to believe it ever happens..
    Graham always knows when to go for 2. He always plays percentages. In fact... he probably goes for 2 higher on average than most college coaches. He knew his defense was SPENT. And when you know that... you need 7 to protect yourself... for possible overtime. But he leaves it on 6?

Glad I didn't touch this game. I watched it though... I was even surprised.
    Points Awarded:

PaperTrail07 gave TheMoneyShot 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

SightSeer
    SightSeer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 368

Man, I wish Todd Graham was coaching the Broncos tonight. Would have kicked the XP instead of going for two and beat the push. Still can't believe that dumbass didn't go for two. It makes me smile every time I think of how idiotic that was.

SightSeer
    SightSeer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 368

Quote Originally Posted by SightSeer View Post
    Man, I wish Todd Graham was coaching the Broncos tonight. Would have kicked the XP instead of going for two and beat the push. Still can't believe that dumbass didn't go for two. It makes me smile every time I think of how idiotic that was.
    Or a fukking loss

First 1234