jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Is Boykins Out Vs Oregon?? He Suckered A Cop

TCU quarterback Trevone Boykin was arrested in San Antonio early Thursday morning after fighting at a bar and then striking a bicycle patrol officer, according to multiple reports that cite authorities.
    A San Antonio police spokesman told ESPN's Mark Schlabach that Boykin was still being held at the San Antonio City Magistrate on Thursday morning and hadn't yet posted bond. The police spokesman said no official charges had been filed against him yet.
    TCU is playing Oregon in the Alamo Bowl on Saturday.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3732

reports very legit
    cannot imagine TCU playing him.
    ethics.

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

These guys need to think before they fight.

If TCU was in NY6 bowl he would not have done it.

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Fantastic news

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14

Stupid kids. Must be related to the Memphis kid that stole the ball from the Auburn guy.

GIVEMETHEMONEY
    GIVEMETHEMONEY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4903

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    reports very legit
    cannot imagine TCU playing him.
    ethics.
    I agree their head coach doesn't put up with stupidity.

I live here in the DFW area and he is very vocal about it on the news.

Renegades
    Renegades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22110

You can take the man out of the ghetto but you cant take the ghetto out of the man. These guys never learn

GIVEMETHEMONEY

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    Stupid kids. Must be related to the Memphis kid that stole the ball from the Auburn guy.
    MrKLC lmfao!! You are bad to the bone bro! lol

GIVEMETHEMONEY

Quote Originally Posted by Renegades View Post
    You can take the man out of the ghetto but you cant take the ghetto out of the man. These guys never learn
    If you don't want to do the time then don't commit the crime.

Yeah Shaft baby yeah!

drthethird
    drthethird's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 884

I guess we have a bunch of perfect people in this forum. Or, a bunch of haters that like to see people fail.

Either way.

The man can learn from his mistakes. I hope that this isn't an anchor that holds him down for long. Now on the other hand, if he refuses to change and keeps messing up, then I will think different.

Until then, he is young and most likely did not have the best of role models and is trying to figure life out on his own. So I hope he gets a little mercy and forgiveness.

inZane
    inZane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4906

Quote Originally Posted by drthethird View Post
    I guess we have a bunch of perfect people in this forum. Or, a bunch of haters that like to see people fail.

Either way.

The man can learn from his mistakes. I hope that this isn't an anchor that holds him down for long. Now on the other hand, if he refuses to change and keeps messing up, then I will think different.

Until then, he is young and most likely did not have the best of role models and is trying to figure life out on his own. So I hope he gets a little mercy and forgiveness.
    Punching a cop in a bar fight is not what matters to me. The only news that matters, is I'm still getting Oregon +1 and under 79.5

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

Either way.

Give me a damn break! First rule of thumb in the game of life. You don't swing at a cop. What's there to learn? He isn't some helpless victim here. He did something completely stupid. Coach Patterson seems to be a pretty good role model to me.

70CoupeDeVille
    70CoupeDeVille's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 672

Monumental stupidity and selfishness. He sneaks back out after midnight curfew and headcount. Ninety minutes later he's fighting bar bouncers, then gets MORE aggressive when cops arrive. They have to take him to the ground and threaten to taze him to get him to stop fighting. Absolutely zero impulse control, no perception of consequences. And right now he's probably feeling sorry... for himself.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

He already is not projected as a top tier draft pick, or even a quarterback, according to NFL scouts. Way to put maturity and judgement on the table now.

GIVEMETHEMONEY

Why does our country have to keep feeling sorry for the ghetto thug trash?

Why? They burn Ferguson and Baltimore to the ground and still we are supposed to feel sorry for them?

Give me a freaking break guys!

CappinTerp
    CappinTerp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1673

He is a friggin idiot for this,can not see TCU playing him, I may bet the under.

GIVEMETHEMONEY

Quote Originally Posted by CappinTerp View Post
    He is a friggin idiot for this,can not see TCU playing him, I may bet the under.
    That actually might be a great lock of the day there CappinTerp!

Thanks for the tip!

drthethird
    drthethird's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 884

Yes I see all of your points. I'm saying that I hope he learns from this. I do feel sorry for him and others. Not just blacks, but all of us. This world is full of deception and chains.

To the people who have made somewhat of a life for yourselves. Great job! I run a car dealership and can say that since I make over 6 figures so have I. But you know what, I don't. I thank God that I am seeing the truth in life. And this situation is part of it. The man most likely had a poor up bringing and was fooled into thinking he was all that because of his football skills. This is a lesson where he can say, "whoa, there is more than football in life". Maybe he thinks about being a better role model for someone else now. Maybe being in jail he is able to open his eyes and thank God for the opportunity he has. Maybe this experience propels him to greatness.

70CoupeDeVille

He's a 22-yr-old senior. He's had outstanding role models showing him the way toward acting responsibly and selflessly for five years. You know, he probably started swinging because he felt disrespected -- you know how that goes with these guys. So after these five years, did he show one ounce of respect for his teammates, his coaches, the university, as everyone came together for this event?

No, not one ounce. It was "I'm gonna sneak out and have me some fun" and "F--k the team, nobody disrespects me, I'll f-ck them up!"

Either way.

Last edited by 70CoupeDeVille; 12-31-15 at 10:11 AM.

inZane
    inZane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4906

They just took it down on my site, but not before I LOADED up on the ducks and the under. Hope everyone else got some as well. Worst case, should make for a good middle.

70CoupeDeVille

Y'all are a little late to the trigger. Off the board at the moment. Total was 79. Expect mid-60's upon re-open. And yes, he's been suspended.

Quote Originally Posted by GIVEMETHEMONEY View Post
    That actually might be a great lock of the day there CappinTerp!

Thanks for the tip!

THam12
    Money is the motivation!
    THam12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2280

Must be a lightweight drinker.

Like worse than jj lightweight.

jjgold

It is mainly blacks

the root of all issues in young america

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Black players are getting into more and more trouble. They must think they are something special, but they are not. They are very stupid. Most of them do not even belong in college. This is just another example. Now he will just fade into the sunset, or some jail, where his life will basically become meaningless. This is exactly what he deserves. He screwed himself and now he is going to pay the price, big time.

Shark
    Shark's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10388

That's a pretty big generalization

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

The cop touch his genital

jjgold

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Black players are getting into more and more trouble. They must think they are something special, but they are not. They are very stupid. Most of them do not even belong in college. This is just another example. Now he will just fade into the sunset, or some jail, where his life will basically become meaningless. This is exactly what he deserves. He screwed himself and now he is going to pay the price, big time.
    Yes it does not matter though

A race going nowhere actually backwards and it is sad

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 284

Isn't Johnny Manziel in trouble every week? Last I heard he is white..same as the affluenza kid.

KnockEmDown
    KnockEmDown's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2085

Quote Originally Posted by 70CoupeDeVille View Post
    Y'all are a little late to the trigger. Off the board at the moment. Total was 79. Expect mid-60's upon re-open. And yes, he's been suspended.
    currently -7 and 73' at 5Dimes

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Isn't Johnny Manziel in trouble every week? Last I heard he is white..same as the affluenza kid.
    I never said that white players NEVER get into trouble. All I am saying, and the numbers certainly back me up, is that blacks who play college football are increasingly getting into more and more trouble. Most of these players could not get into college if not for football. They are simply too ignorant to pass the required tests. They are, in a word, STUPID, and their actions prove this week after week. You cannot dispute this. Blacks like to say that "Black Lives Matter:" Apparently they do not matter to other Blacks, because of their murder rate. Blacks love to kill blacks. Black Lives do NOT matter to me. Let then kill each other off. I can live with it either way.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Can't believe one player can shift a line literally 7 points? WOW!

BeerBottlez
    BeerBottlez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1612

Shame on you Boykin! You're supposed to be some good christian boy.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 284

I never said that white players NEVER get into trouble. All I am saying, and the numbers certainly back me up, is that blacks who play college football are increasingly getting into more and more trouble. Most of these players could not get into college if not for football. They are simply too ignorant to pass the required tests. They are, in a word, STUPID, and their actions prove this week after week. You cannot dispute this.
    It would have sounded better if you said college football players get into trouble all the time and they are stupid. College football players are generally stupid regardless of color.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

I wouldn't want Gary Patterson going ape sh#$ on me.

12 Last