R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

To address the point of thread though. Not saying it can't happen....Just takes a couple "locked in" guys who are safe for next year to have "off" games wink wink haha. However when looking at titans and brownies both truly are just awful and going vs teams who have something on line. Pitt should wipe the floor with Cleveland after last week's embarrassing performance so absolutely no shocker there. And I think Colts have just enough at home to beat a awful Tennessee squad with Mettenberger

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Watch Arizona loose first round things don't always go the way they should. They smacked the hell out of Green Bay but Green Bay is so injured and there defense is just awful guess how many winning teams Arizona has beat this season....4 lol. Please get off there nuts everyone my god....they lost by 12 to Pittsburg week 6 (the 5th team they faced with a winning record) greenbay was the only win out of those 4 by more then a td most were 3 or less everyone has crowned them it's annoying. There not the best team in the nfl....I think anyone in the nfc can sneak in we shall see

First 12