bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    that was the first half lol
    Lol due to NC State just not giving a penetrate u may should've parlayed that the 2nd half....these bowl games defensively have truly been pathetic at least for one team...its like the school's saying alright just give us our bowl check and we'll stand around for 60 mins

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    stayed away.

Liking A&M and the over 1H as well as USC and the over 1H

thoughts?
    I'm allover A&M and I've never even seen em play....you give me the SEC vs these shit conference bowls I take em and dont look back

bettilimbroke999

Good god based on the first play of the game Louisville came to play defense for a change....he may have knocked the receiver AND his fellow defender out of the game

sjm5122
    sjm5122's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11837

Targeting? For once I have to agree w the flag. Whether he led w his shoulder or helmet. The guy was stood up and he lAunched at his head

bettilimbroke999

His final game in Louisville uniform and played 1 down and ejected wow

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!
    mpaschal34's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5588

A&M showed up to a team that wants to kick the sh!t out of an SEC school. They will lose by at least 20.

Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8383

Quote Originally Posted by bettilimbroke999 View Post
    I'm allover A&M and I've never even seen em play....you give me the SEC vs these shit conference bowls I take em and dont look back

You need to do some homework! A&M may get it going but Nashville is a short drive from Lville so its basically like a road game for A&M. Their fans aren't coming from south Texas for a shitty bowl. Then you add a 3rd string QB that has barely played.

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by Fred The Hammer View Post
    You need to do some homework! A&M may get it going but Nashville is a short drive from Lville so its basically like a road game for A&M. Their fans aren't coming from south Texas for a shitty bowl. Then you add a 3rd string QB that has barely played.
    Well the real homework would've been that T&Ms starting QB is out and this bum is in but still who knows its college bowl and teams play zero defense so 6 down at half who knows what happens the 2nd half...idk...do you?

MTek
    MTek's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2860

I don't play A&M as a SEC team, they're still a lost Big12 team to me

INVEGA MAN
    INVEGA MAN's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11712

as long s I got a winner, game doesn't suck

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by MTek View Post
    I don't play A&M as a SEC team, they're still a lost Big12 team to me
    Well this backup QB started horrendously....he couldnt play any worse and they're only down 6 at half so a comeback is possible...but hey if he stinks it up second half as well Lville will win and and I'll lose good for them....that's why they call it gambling....if u want a sure thing go to work

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by INVEGA MAN View Post
    as long s I got a winner, game doesn't suck
    I'm on A&M moneyline for the game and I have to tell you that regardless of whether I win or lose this game has been horrible to watch...this backup QB for A&M is horrendous and so slow my grandmother could sack him

Look the watchable bowls start tomorrow....the ones prior are just a joke exhibition to put a few mil in some schools coffers and give them some joke "championship"....fukin Astroglide bowl champions...yea great ppl will be talkin about this one for years...give me a break
    Last edited by bettilimbroke999; 12-30-15 at 08:19 PM.

rake922
    rake922's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2105

I'm on A&M moneyline for the game and I have to tell you that regardless of whether I win or lose this game has been horrible to watch...this backup QB for A&M is horrendous and so slow my grandmother could sack him

Look the watchable bowls start tomorrow....the ones prior are just a joke exhibition to put a few mil in some schools coffers and give them some joke "championship"....fukin Astroglide bowl champions...yea great ppl will be talkin about this one for years...give me a break
    So if somebody wins money left and right, the games are still crappy?

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by rake922 View Post
    So if somebody wins money left and right, the games are still crappy?
    Yes....lottery scratchers are a horrible thing to buy....if I got out and buy one and win a million bucks does that mean they're the greatest thing on earth...well maybe to me individually they're great but I'm talking in general. If you've been able to accurately predict which teams would try and which wouldn't and cap the games so well ur winning money left and right congratulations you're a great bullshit artist

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

I take it back, they have been terrible.

Duke/Indiana the only bowl that's been worth a fukk.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Dude I've lost 10 million bets in my life I'm not gonna judge bowl games as bad just cause I lose (I've lost plenty of great battles) and for every 10 million losses I get a win lol but for penetrate sakes this is just joke pre-season looking bullshit...if the players don't even care why am I gonna watch them play...hell 99% of the time the head coach doesn't even coach the bowl games he's already at another school that's how little they care
    You obviously have a major gambling problem. You have no clue how to wager bowl games, and yet you continue to do so. It is people like you that make people like myself money. Fortunately for myself and my friends, there are many more people like you than people like us. Just keep throwing your money away. You claim to have lost many wagers and no one in here has an argument with that statement. I suggest that you stop wagering until you get some clue as to what is happening. It is obvious that you do not have a clue now.

First 1234