JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11546

Relax Rockets will pull away in the 4th...

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16
    FlipsideRM's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3216

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Relax Rockets will pull away in the 4th...
    down 8 lol

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by FlipsideRM View Post
    down 8 lol
    Well, maybe the Rockets really do absolutely suck ass!!.. One quarter of play to go.. Harden better go off or they are done..

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Well, maybe the Rockets really do absolutely suck ass!!.. One quarter of play to go.. Harden better go off or they are done..
    And -

All they have to do is D up on Klay Thompson. He as all of GS points so far.. Houston coaching sucks..

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16

Figures. The night I bet Warriors they get crushed but on a back 2 back on the road they'll win.

Steamroller
    Steamroller's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5201

Quote Originally Posted by FlipsideRM View Post
    Figures. The night I bet Warriors they get crushed but on a back 2 back on the road they'll win.
    lol mavs > Rockets

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16

Rockets really fuking suck

habitualwinning
    habitualwinning's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6311

If they opened up at -7 then how do you explain this line I got earlier?

Ticket#:3055402
    Dec 31 07:00 PM
    Dec 31 12:19 PM NBA STRAIGHT BET
    [506] HOUSTON -1½-115
    65.00 / 56.52
    I'm not disputing what your book had it at but I use vegasinsider and pregame to check line moves cause both are fast, free and quality. They both had the opener for that game listed at Houston -7 the night before and current as of the time of post Houston -3.5. Most books don't immediately open their lines once the official opener goes off, only a couple do like bookmaker. It had probably already been moved by sharps and vegas money by the time most books offered it to the public that day is my best guess. Or there's always the possibility that both those sites I mentioned had it listed incorrectly but I think that would be a rare occurrence based on their history of 99.99% of the time being accurate.

Btw that ticket should have cashed. Houston got to the line more thanks to the refs and still found a way to blow that game with no D. Garbage team. They've burned me a couple times this year I'm done backing them. Watch em go on like a 10 game winning streak now that everyone has a negative opinion of them.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

^^ Houston sucks. Won't bet them again.. Learned my lesson.. To up and down and no team chemistry....

Rockets betting is good for the Over or a Fade with very good odds on the ML from this point forward..... Better yet a no play...

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 259

^^ Houston sucks. Won't bet them again.. Learned my lesson.. To up and down and no team chemistry....

Rockets betting is good for the Over or a Fade with very good odds on the ML from this point forward..... Better yet a no play...
    With you on the Over.

First 123