klemopixx
    Shit just got real.
    klemopixx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2395

Heavy on the Redskins +3 today

Cousins is on fire and this team is getting better every week. Gruden is a smart coach, he'll run right at "The Legend of Kiko Alonso" all night. For a guy who was Defensive rookie of the Year two years ago, he sure has some small arms! Former juicer? Who knows! All I see is a guy who is shy about laying the big hit, over runs every play and looks like a shadow of the guy you see in the Buffalo films.
    Eagles should be able to put up some points but I hate the way Chip runs the hurry up all the time. One 3 n out and your defense starts getting tired, fast. By the end of the game they're done! The only way I see Philly winning this is if they get one of those special teams TD's AND win the turnover battle. I'll always root for the Philly teams but this years' Eagles team has been winning with smoke and mirrors. Washington has the better QB and receivers.
    Washington ML is + 130, pounding both!
    Points Awarded:

Da Manster! gave klemopixx 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Da Manster!

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11790

Another angle to consider OP ^^^^

Both teams kinda suck, probably a coin toss.. Philly the home team had all the Christmas stuff to deal with, eating big home cooked meals with family, maybe they will not have that killer football instinct today.. Then again Philly is coming off a brutal loss to the Cards so they could be fired up.. Division rivalry game as well.

Leaning Wash myself though slightly... They did win 2 in a row now and 3 of their last 4 so I guess you can say they are on a mini roll....

I'll gamble... Skins on the ML for me at +140 it is....

Pending12/26/15 8:25pm NFL Football 103 Washington Redskins +140* vs Philadelphia Eagles

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Took em ML.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Phila on my end

My numbers just show it

WildBillCappin
    WildBillCappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 194

As an Eagle fan I'm worried. I was already thinking the line was set incorrectly and the skins should actually be favorites even on the road. Redskins +3 seems like the best bet on the board with Philly's injuries.

No Byron Maxwell, so rookie CB Eric Rowe will be responsible for Desean all day. Also backup CB E.J. Biggers will be tasked with Pierre Garcon for most of the day. Garcon will most likely win most of that matchup.

Not to mention the skins most consistent offensive weapon TE Jordan Reed also has favorable matchups. Eagles ILB core has been awful since rookie signal caller Jordan Hicks went down. Kiko Alonso has been an absolute ghost and is lucky to have 3 tackles in a game. Micha Kendricks is having a huge let down season, not playing well or continuing his success from last year.

So edge has to obv go to the skins yet they are +3. Books are saying Eagles and Skins right now are evenly matched and the 3 point spread is for home field advantage. Eagles haven't been good at home all year though.

Skins won the game earlier this year. They won this same exact game last year, their offense has been very efficient the past 5-6 weeks and Desean Jackson has been playing at an Elite level the past 3 weeks.

With all this being said I can't bring myself to bet against my Birds in such a huge game. Skins +3 seem like the easy play though. Gl all, E.A.G.L.E.S!

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

I like skins here. But the line makes sense as the skins have had a hard time on the road this year and the eagles last three--- beat the pats and the bills, then played the cardinals...

goldust
    goldust's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 763

The books have overrated Philly all year. This line is consistent with that. Computers have liked the Eagles, also.

Albabbie
    Albabbie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 652

I'm putting a smallish bet on the Eagles...division game at home, Wash has been terrible on the road. The Eagles are a very schizo team though, so not putting a bunch down

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

I' love the Eagles here for one reason & one reason only.........if they win out, they win the NFC east & Opie owes me 1000 points

this teams a complete mess and I wouldn't bet a penny on them. It's a disgrace that any team in the NFC east gets to host a home playoff game.

goldust
    goldust's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 763

Quote Originally Posted by Albabbie View Post
    I'm putting a smallish bet on the Eagles...division game at home, Wash has been terrible on the road. The Eagles are a very schizo team though, so not putting a bunch down
    Just remember that Washington has played Carolina and New England on the road. They aren't "terrible" on the road - they're just a lesser version of themselves.

DrunkHorseplayer
    Redskins forever
    DrunkHorseplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19551

I agree; another road loss for the Redskins was at Atlanta when the Falcons were 5-0 and playing like a contender. As for the Eagles, the NE win was a fluke; Redskins +3 is the play here.

klemopixx
    Shit just got real.
    klemopixx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2395

Washington is just playing better and they can lock up the division tonight with a win, they'll be fired up from the get go. Philly's defense has to come out firing and get to Cousins early. Pressure on the QB has been the key all year for the Eagles, they can't give him time to find Jackson deep or Reed with a LB covering him on those crossing routes. If Cousins gets time the Eagles are toast.

16kredit
    16kredit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4644

Read on NFL.com that Eagles key for victory is winning the turnover battle. AND literally this is the only thing they have to do imo. Get like +2 ratio and they are good for the W. Cousins is hot right now. But dont tell me he cant throw 1-2 ints on the road with the NFC east on the line.
    Eagles are the only NFC east team that has won against opponents with winning records right now. Pats and Jets. Both games Philly won the turnover battle and spec teams.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Both teams are terrible and either one will get blown out by Seattle, but since JJ took Philly, Washington is the play.

Jeep_Life 42
    Jeep_Life 42's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1274

I really like DeSean Jackson in this game for some reason!

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

don't bet what you can't afford to lose in this game
    one way or the other.

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

once everyone thinks washington is now good lol, that's when you run into an issue. good luck!

teecee
    teecee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2879

Umm, there's only one game today, bud and the Eagles are hot trash. What do you expect?

GT21Megatron
    GT21Megatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6199

LMFAO

COUSINS IS 1-9 as a starter on the road......LMFAO

EAGLES LARGE

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Only thing I know is the books are not stupid. Everyone knows Skins/Cousins been hot and Iggles just got thumped. Looks like about 3/4 of ticket holders have the hook in mouth based on recent love story for Wash. Give me Philly -3 to split series.

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10428

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    Only thing I know is the books are not stupid. Everyone knows Skins/Cousins been hot and Iggles just got thumped. Looks like about 3/4 of ticket holders have the hook in mouth based on recent love story for Wash. Give me Philly -3
    you let the cat out the bag mr. ** Murphy

Le_Donk
    In the Zone
    Le_Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1080

eagles offense gets underrated here. they are a powerhouse on converting 3rd downs, the only problem is that they turn the ball over to much. but in this game i see them winning the turnover battle.
    i dont trust in kirk cousins on the roads

washingtons gameplan will fall in half when they turn the ball over early

eagles -3 for me

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

"heavy" on the Redskins.. well..
    I hope nobody here takes this game too seriously
    and certainly not enough to hurt your action tomorrow.
    This being said I am taking the Eagles. Chip Kelly isn't going anywhere.
    They laid an egg at home last week but this week they find a road to victory.
    Just can't turn the ball over. NFC East is a drama fest where it's undecided
    to the end.. next week.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Cousins usually shaky on the road and great at home

One of my angles

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8583

Quote Originally Posted by Jeep_Life 42 View Post
    I really like DeSean Jackson in this game for some reason!

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18704

This is tough as Eagles secondary is trash but I feel the line says Eagles

DwightShrute

Eagles are the worst home team in the NFL last several seasons. I forget how many, but I think its the last 5 years or thereabouts.

DwightShrute

Washington can clinch NFC East title with win tonight, but Eagles win would mean Philly controls its own destiny in division.

GIVEMETHEMONEY
    GIVEMETHEMONEY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4903

Yep you make a great point there Dwight.

Le_Donk
    In the Zone
    Le_Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1080

sharps pounding eagles
    it was eagles -3 +110 an hour ago now -130

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

hmmmmm... this line move is not looking for the skins backers.

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18704

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    hmmmmm... this line move is not looking for the skins backers.
    Or maybe it is

teecee
    teecee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2879

Quote Originally Posted by Le_Donk View Post
    sharps pounding eagles
    it was eagles -3 +110 an hour ago now -130
    -130 for -3? Why don't they just move it to -3.5?

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

had to go with kirk! hes tryna prove somethin here!

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2714

Quote Originally Posted by GT21Megatron View Post
    LMFAO

COUSINS IS 1-9 as a starter on the road......LMFAO

EAGLES LARGE
    you do realize Kirk Cousins is ranked in the top 10 in just about every offensive statistical category for a QB, right?...you do realize that the skins played at New England, Carolina, right?...not too many teams go into those two venues and come away unscathed...Kirk Cousins has been playing lights all year long and at an MVP level and my redskins are kicking ass...but broke dik dumb fuks like yourself haven't been paying attention and you are losing yet again!......30 - 17 skins right now and getting ready to put the game away and secure the NFC East!...HAIL!...
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JayDr3am

12 Last