Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

Big one in the NFL this weekend.....Green Bay Pack travel to Arizona

Cards -4.

Arz had trouble covering the slot last week and now honey badgers out. Could be a Cobb game, appears that might be their most efficient source of moving the ball. There are plays to be made vs arz with their blitz heavy approach. Tight ends have had some success too. Patrick Peterson will erase whomever he lines up against. I would imagine James Jones to limit those big scramble plays, plus Adams/Janis aren't threats right now. Gb receivers will have to beat man which they've struggled to do all season but the opportunity will be there for some big plays

Cannot trust GB run d. They start a rookie at 1 corner spot and 1 at safety too. they've played well but this is a tough a task as they come. GB has to get pressure on Palmer. Put clay back at OLB for this game, they'll need it. Actually don't even know if he's gone back outside this season......all I know is you can't just let palmer stand back there all day.

I like Arizona here. At home, gb not as good on the road, I think the match ups favor them a bit more, mostly offence vs GB D. Should be an excellent watch

Over under is 49.5. GB is gonna have to pass a lot, Arizona picks up chunk yardage at a time, but will be able to run the ball with success here.

Flashback, anyone remember that playoff game, early Aaron Rodgers @ Arizona? Ended on a karlos dansby strip sack. Following year Rodgers won the super bowl

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16
    FlipsideRM's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3216

Cards by 10+. Been fading gb all year making decent $ except last week when it blew up in my face. Is shields a go? Cuz if not Carson gonna eat that defense alive. Green Bay really isn't a good team right now

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Packers offense is a shell of its former self. They simply can't win the 1 on 1s on the outside.

Arizona is banged up on D though while Green Bay is one of the healthier teams in the league.

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    Packers offense is a shell of its former self. They simply can't win the 1 on 1s on the outside.

Arizona is banged up on D though while Green Bay is one of the healthier teams in the league.
    green bay is healthy lol? Clueless in Seattle here...whole secondary is banged up. Weren't they starting a pair of rookie corners last week?

Vinnie Paz

Those rookies have been starting all season. Sam shields had a concussion last game, we'll see if he can get through protocol in time to play. Saw 3.5 on Monday, be nice if that came back down. Arz is good but they've had some tight games so can only lay so much. Only really have 1 RB right now + down both starting safeties.

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16

Quote Originally Posted by Vinnie Paz View Post
    Those rookies have been starting all season. Sam shields had a concussion last game, we'll see if he can get through protocol in time to play. Saw 3.5 on Monday, be nice if that came back down. Arz is good but they've had some tight games so can only lay so much. Only really have 1 RB right now + down both starting safeties.
    Nah they started a rookie instead of shields, he was covering cooper a lot of the time. Hence why cooper had such a huge game

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

AZ might be the best play on the card.

I'll pound the fawker.

Vinnie Paz

GB out played in every sense of the word

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16

Quote Originally Posted by FlipsideRM View Post
    Cards by 10+. Been fading gb all year making decent $ except last week when it blew up in my face. Is shields a go? Cuz if not Carson gonna eat that defense alive. Green Bay really isn't a good team right now
    and I don't play it. Fml