Pick'nParlays
    My Wifi Name is PrettyFly4aWifi
    Pick'nParlays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 738

PLEASE READ THIS ABOUT 5DIMES. He said he was GOD! :( TONY=BET ELSEWHERE

Yikes, here we ago. This post will cost me my 5Dimes account.

First off, I'm far from an internet troll or someone who likes to "stir the pot"...
    I have been on this site since 2008 and enjoy being the average bettor. I circle my games and hope for the best outcome just like anyone else!

That said, I don't like being treated like a jerk. I had a very very painful experience today @ 5dimes when I asked for clarification on a live bet. I will let you be the judge...

At 5Dimes, if you ever argue or ask too many questions they will CANCEL your account and then make you beg to have back what you won. I didn't even give them my account info, he figured it out and went out of his way to make his point..
    Here stateside...this is the uphill battle that many of us will face. He tried to take my money before I even got a a chance to bet it based on his ego. I apologized 5x and never said anything my mother wouldn't (aka not a single swear word). Please make your own opinion.. My ears are open

I am aware that 5Dimes and SBR have strong relations. And I expect to be fully excused from both. But this is what Sports Book Review is all about... please repost or keep in mind moving forward with your bets. Had a long tenure of no problems with this site but this is NOT excusable (Sorry about your ego but its my $ and your site has a serious delay on Live Betting lines). To put it in perspective, he honestly said he was GOD, and doesn't take phone calls and I couldnt have my acct back. 15 minutes later I had my account back up and went all in so I could post this.

This is not customer service. They will bend you over their leg if you "stir the pot" with even a kind question. Bet anywhere else.

Pick'nParlays

I asked him... did you just say you're God

and he said.. Yes and your account is no longer active

He was mad because i made an earlier SBR posting that he MADE ME CHANGE to get my account back on

coitus_maximus
    coitus_maximus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4080

Looks like you need to find a good local. This could happen to any offshore since you already deposited.
    Points Awarded:

Pick'nParlays gave coitus_maximus 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

POOLSIDE
    POOLSIDE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 586

You didn't even brush on what actually happened. There is zero substance here.

Pick'nParlays

i was kicked out of my account Poolside.

Do you work for 5dimes?

Pick'nParlays

i bumped into someone having a bad day

if i had 5k in my account i would care a lot more but I don't like people who do business like this

I had Tony say to "I'm the man here no buddy else will talk to you (he also wouldn't take my call) and I'm GOD of 5DIMES your no longer allowed to bet here (b/c i sent them the link from a post I made earlier asking to clarify a live bet). I was astonished because I wasn't being a jerk at all (I have known to be one)

TONY didn't like that i posted on here. Thank god for SBR. Otherwise the shady books would all have dinner on us 2x weekly.

Thats what happened Pool. get the substance?

Call 5dimes and ask for TONY. He won't answer a call.
    Last edited by Pick'nParlays; 12-14-15 at 03:01 AM.

Pick'nParlays

A good local is the next step until my state goes legal

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Guy you have typed like 2000 words and we still have no idea what happened or why your bet/acct was cancelled

shaunovery
    shaunovery's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

What happened maybe I missed it

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9208

Quote Originally Posted by shaunovery View Post
    What happened maybe I missed it
    Past posting once too often by the sounds.

Quote Originally Posted by Pick'nParlays View Post
    (Sorry about your ego but its my $ and your site has a serious delay on Live Betting lines)

Ted Sheckler
    Ted Sheckler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

i bumped into someone having a bad day

if i had 5k in my account i would care a lot more but I don't like people who do business like this

I had Tony say to "I'm the man here no buddy else will talk to you (he also wouldn't take my call) and I'm GOD of 5DIMES your no longer allowed to bet here (b/c i sent them the link from a post I made earlier asking to clarify a live bet). I was astonished because I wasn't being a jerk at all (I have known to be one)

TONY didn't like that i posted on here. Thank god for SBR. Otherwise the shady books would all have dinner on us 2x weekly.

Thats what happened Pool. get the substance?

Call 5dimes and ask for TONY. He won't answer a call.

He apparently let us know what the dead was, but he was being typing it in code. I'm guessing he was banned because he got angry on live chat that Tony doesn't accept phone calls. It was mentioned 4 times, so that has to be "the substance"

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

I apologized 5x

Parlayer move your s-t to Heritage - You won't regret.

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16
    FlipsideRM's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3216

I'm confused

INVEGA MAN
    INVEGA MAN's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11720

I didn't understand what the problem was

fried cheese
    Update your status
    fried cheese's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16938

probably a live bet he won was cancelled

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Five dimes the best in the business Tony is a kingmaker

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24854

Tony and I have a love/hate relationship.

SBR Forum
    SBR Forum's Avatar Administrator
    Betpoints: 993341

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    Guy you have typed like 2000 words and we still have no idea what happened or why your bet/acct was cancelled
    +1, if you want our feedback, please share what you were wagering and more details?

Because you provided so few clues we can surmise there could have been the suspicion of past-posting, which 5Dimes (nor any book) will not just take sitting down.

It's not worth losing a good account over -- 5Dimes has exceptional risk management and will find out eventually. Tony has always been fair but firm, he doesn't have to answer to anyone hence being blunt, if this was just to share he paddled you a little for possibly taking a shot, thanks for sharing.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15015

Sounds like, in the end he got his account back so, I don't really understand what he wants SBR to do.