Punchy
    Punchy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1380

Bet365 newbie help (withdrawals)

Started new account. Withdrawn request made via bank account but I have deposited through Paypal. No bank account details on my B365 account

Should I be worried about my withdrawal request or will it end up in my Paypal account to which I deposited the money into my B365 account?

They told me on the phone it should be ok and will be in the Paypal account even though I made a request through the bank account Tab on the site

charcoalbbq
    charcoalbbq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 266

bet365 does not cater to winners. They will either limit you to under $10 or kick you out if you are a disciplined winning bettor.

SBR Forum
    SBR Forum's Avatar Administrator
    Betpoints: 993341

Hi Punchy,

Thanks for sharing.

So you put in a request for a bank transfer, but have never provided your bank details to Bet365? It sounds like what the rep told you by phone would apply then.

Keep us posted on your experience.

shaunovery
    shaunovery's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

Why not withdraw to PayPal then transfer it to your bank

Smoothieopath
    Smoothieopath's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1021

Punchy, I've been with them for 3 years now. They are decent when it comes to withdrawals. I withdrew over 15k a few months ago, via wire, the funds came in two days later. I don't believe they offer any other withdrawal method anymore, maybe I'm mistaken. But wire is the fastest out of all of their withdrawal methods, for me at least.

Punchy
    Punchy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1380

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Forum View Post
    It sounds like what the rep told you by phone would apply then.

Keep us posted on your experience.
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoothieopath View Post
    Punchy, I've been with them for 3 years now. They are decent when it comes to withdrawals. I withdrew over 15k a few months ago, via wire, the funds came in two days later. I don't believe they offer any other withdrawal method anymore, maybe I'm mistaken. But wire is the fastest out of all of their withdrawal methods, for me at least.
    Thanks for the replies everyone.

I got my money in my Paypal account today.

I was a bit worried because I thought the next screen would have been a screen to enter your bank details, not "bank withdrawal accepted"

But they kept true to their word over the phone and funds are in Paypal account at least.

@Charcoal I hope its not true because I will withdraw often. I don't likd keeping big amounts lying in my account due to potential risk

Al Masters
    Al Masters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11516

Quote Originally Posted by Punchy View Post

@Charcoal I hope its not true because I will withdraw often. I don't likd keeping big amounts lying in my account due to potential risk

It's true!