bferony
    bferony's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 413

No more nba-double up promo at 1vice for me

I got a email from griffin at 1Vice yesterday

Dec 19 (2 days ago)

to me

Hello Francis

I start by saying you have done very well with our NBA promotion congratulations! But as the old saying goes all good things must come to and end. We will no longer be able to offer you the double promo effective immediately.

Your limits will remain the same as of now, but no more double ups.

Feel free to write your complaints to me and or to SBR

this is my reply

​You definitely have no complaints coming from me. I just got lucky and my teams got hot ats.The knicks are my hometown team and I flipped a coin between wash and la clips. I appreciate your promo and I understand completely your decision as I would do the same. At this point I have nothing to say except good things about 1vice and will say that on any forum. Happy holidays

I knew this had to be coming and I am glad in some ways that its over. I am up about 13 dimes with 50-75% coming directly from the double up promo. If you add in the money I lost betting other side at 5d and heritage, I am up net about 9 dimes as I said i just got lucky my teams were winning.

I honestly don't think I will have trouble collecting my winnings as griffin seems to me to be a straight up guy and other sbr mem say they respect him also. I am still going to give 1vice some of my action even though I am losing money every time I lose a bet for 110 juice when I always get 105 or better.

again the nba promo was a no lose situation in my opinion so I completely understand getting cut-off

bferony
    bferony's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 413

No more nba-double up promo at 1vice for me

I got a email from griffin at 1Vice yesterday

Dec 19 (2 days ago)
    to me

Hello Francis

I start by saying you have done very well with our NBA promotion congratulations! But as the old saying goes all good things must come to and end. We will no longer be able to offer you the double promo effective immediately.

Your limits will remain the same as of now, but no more double ups.

Feel free to write your complaints to me and or to SBR

this is my reply

​You definitely have no complaints coming from me. I just got lucky and my teams got hot ats.The knicks are my hometown team and I flipped a coin between wash and la clips. I appreciate your promo and I understand completely your decision as I would do the same. At this point I have nothing to say except good things about 1vice and will say that on any forum. Happy holidays

I knew this had to be coming and I am glad in some ways that its over. I am up about 13 dimes with 50-75% coming directly from the double up promo. If you add in the money I lost betting other side at 5d and heritage, I am up net about 9 dimes as I said i just got lucky my teams were winning.

I honestly don't think I will have trouble collecting my winnings as griffin seems to me to be a straight up guy and other sbr mem say they respect him also. I am still going to give 1vice some of my action even though I am losing money every time I lose a bet for 110 juice when I always get 105 or better.

again the nba promo was a no lose situation in my opinion so I completely understand getting cut-off

Fitz030808
    Fitz030808's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16504

I think that's a pretty solid reply. The promo was a gift and you took full advantage of it like I'm sure many others. At some point, they have to stop the bleeding.

GotGreek
    GotGreek's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11679

sorry to ask, but what was the double promo they offered?

Buffalo Nickle
    Buffalo Nickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 878

Stage 3. We are now entering Stage 4. Can you hear me Major Tom?

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12975

Good work Psycho

FreeFall
    FreeFall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2391

cool
    Last edited by FreeFall; 12-21-15 at 05:30 PM.