bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

No offense but I would rather watch paint dry then a regular soccer game

Sure maybe the world cup championship game or something bc of all the excitement but how in the fuckin world that game is popular to watch I will never understand....just kicking the ball back and forth for an hour and a half....ya gotta be fuckin kidding me....99% of the game there's not even an attempt to score its just kicking the ball around....penetrates sakes I've got a bet (bc I'm a degenerate gambler) on soccer and still cant watch it

Like I dont like baseball....but with a bet on it I can watch it...soccer is so penetrating boring I cant even watch it WITH a bet on it...to be honest if I could just bet on whether a stock would go up or down in the next hour and just stare at the ticker like a fuckin retard sweating the # goin up or down a cent it would be much more exciting then watching some guys kick a soccer ball around a field

THERE IS NO VIOLENT CONTACT...NO SCORING HELL THERE'S ALMOST NO EVEN REAL ATTEMPTS TO SCORE MOST OF THE TIME THEY ARE JUST KICKIN THE BALL AROUND AT MIDFIELD AIMLESSLY...NO NOTHING....WTF AM I MISSING? ARE PPL REALLY THIS MINDLESS? I MEAN IM SURE THERES BETTER KICKERS AND RUNNERS THAN OTHERS BUT penetrates SAKES WHO CARES!!! I DONT WATCH NFL FOR THE GREAT KICKING!

unusialsusp5
    unusialsusp5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3601

i've often wondered the same thing. it must be that it is all there is in those countries. it was introduced here (usa) as a cheap alternative to other sports (virtually no equipment needed) and you don't have to be a skilled athlete to play it. there are so many teams and leagues in europe and asia that i don't know how anyone can actually follow it as a fan. i guess it's better to go to a soccer match than stay home in those countries. but grown men running up and down a field kicking a ball back and forth doesn't seem that entertaining. but there are rivalries and fan fights so i guess it's better than doing nothing.

sjm5122
    sjm5122's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11873

Not this shyt again

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Trolling ...nothing to see here

THam12
    Money is the motivation!
    THam12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2280

Than*

tb1984
    tb1984's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1083

Quote Originally Posted by bettilimbroke999 View Post
    Sure maybe the world cup championship game or something bc of all the excitement but how in the fuckin world that game is popular to watch I will never understand....just kicking the ball back and forth for an hour and a half....ya gotta be fuckin kidding me....99% of the game there's not even an attempt to score its just kicking the ball around....penetrates sakes I've got a bet (bc I'm a degenerate gambler) on soccer and still cant watch it

Like I dont like baseball....but with a bet on it I can watch it...soccer is so penetrating boring I cant even watch it WITH a bet on it...to be honest if I could just bet on whether a stock would go up or down in the next hour and just stare at the ticker like a fuckin retard sweating the # goin up or down a cent it would be much more exciting then watching some guys kick a soccer ball around a field

THERE IS NO VIOLENT CONTACT...NO SCORING HELL THERE'S ALMOST NO EVEN REAL ATTEMPTS TO SCORE MOST OF THE TIME THEY ARE JUST KICKIN THE BALL AROUND AT MIDFIELD AIMLESSLY...NO NOTHING....WTF AM I MISSING? ARE PPL REALLY THIS MINDLESS? I MEAN IM SURE THERES BETTER KICKERS AND RUNNERS THAN OTHERS BUT penetrates SAKES WHO CARES!!! I DONT WATCH NFL FOR THE GREAT KICKING!
    Which match did you bet on?

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10452

oh just how crazy it is and that golf shit to

DigBick86
    Update your status
    DigBick86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6432

Most beautiful game ever played sucker

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3483

Quote Originally Posted by unusialsusp5 View Post
    i've often wondered the same thing. it must be that it is all there is in those countries. it was introduced here (usa) as a cheap alternative to other sports (virtually no equipment needed) and you don't have to be a skilled athlete to play it. there are so many teams and leagues in europe and asia that i don't know how anyone can actually follow it as a fan. i guess it's better to go to a soccer match than stay home in those countries. but grown men running up and down a field kicking a ball back and forth doesn't seem that entertaining. but there are rivalries and fan fights so i guess it's better than doing nothing.
    Ignoramus

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: RubberKettle

unusialsusp5

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    Ignoramus
    eurotrash

packerd_00

eurotrash
    Good comeback dipshit,but everything you said was something you pulled out of your ass. You don't a damn thing about the World sô just keep flapping your gums.

sjm5122

What equipment do you need to play a game of pickup american football? A football and...???

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Playing soccer requires equipment and it ain't cheap. I spend $500 for my kid for a ball, jersey, shorts, socks, shin guards and cleats.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Quote Originally Posted by sjm5122 View Post
    What equipment do you need to play a game of pickup american football? A football and...???
    ..11 guys with brain injuries.

unusialsusp5

a kicking tee, goal posts, chalk for sideline and yard markings, helmets, cleats, first aid kit, long pants, not much more for "pickup" american football. look, you like soccer wherever you are and most here don't. kids seem to like it because not a great amount of skill is needed and they have a good time. they have a pro league here and no one ever comments on it or cares. the league owns all the players and distributes them around to keep parity.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7671

American sports keep your interest cause they give you commercials that are actually better than the game.

Now go watch paint dry for 7 hours.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: packerd_00

sjm5122

a kicking tee, goal posts, chalk for sideline and yard markings, helmets, cleats, first aid kit, long pants, not much more for "pickup" american football. look, you like soccer wherever you are and most here don't. kids seem to like it because not a great amount of skill is needed and they have a good time. they have a pro league here and no one ever comments on it or cares. the league owns all the players and distributes them around to keep parity.
    Lol a kicking tee? First aid kit? Long pants? For a pickup game? Youre funny
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Guinser

unusialsusp5

Lol a kicking tee? First aid kit? Long pants? For a pickup game? Youre funny
    i don't see where this "pickup game" controversy was to be debated. original thread starter was referring to pro or european soccer being boring and unwatchable. some agree, some don't. stay on the subject.

unusialsusp5

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    American sports keep your interest cause they give you commercials that are actually better than the game.

Now go watch paint dry for 7 hours.
    you post a lot about american sports for someone who doesn't like them. and your picks are more fadeable than brock lander's.

Boner_18
    Update your status
    Boner_18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1031

There is no compelling argument for unrecorded stoppage time. The fact that it's arbitrary is maddening and it's ridiculous.

Flopping is soccer is worse than any other sport. Makes many games unwatchable.

sjm5122

i don't see where this "pickup game" controversy was to be debated. original thread starter was referring to pro or european soccer being boring and unwatchable. some agree, some don't. stay on the subject.
    Your argument you moron, was that it is popular because not much equipment is needed to play the sport. My argument is you only need a football and some open space to play a game of football, so why is it not more popular than soccer? And your shvtty ass rebuttal was that you need a kicking tee, long pants, chalk, and a first aid kit lololol. What a dumbass you are

unusialsusp5

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Playing soccer requires equipment and it ain't cheap. I spend $500 for my kid for a ball, jersey, shorts, socks, shin guards and cleats.
    you got hosed. a jersey, shorts, and socks aren't equipment. doesn't organized kids soccer provide the ball and uniforms. just asking.

unusialsusp5

Your argument you moron, was that it is popular because not much equipment is needed to play the sport. My argument is you only need a football and some open space to play a game of football, so why is it not more popular than soccer? And your shvtty ass rebuttal was that you need a kicking tee, long pants, chalk, and a first aid kit lololol. What a dumbass you are
    back in the day when the schools provided sports equipment for it's players here without charging fees to play it cost more to outfit a football or baseball team that it did for soccer. now, since they all have to pay it probably doesn't matter. and diana was a tramp.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Kicking tee and first aid kit for pick up game..lol

You forgot the big Gatorade cooler, head phones for coaches and Ipads for QB's.

lakerboy

you post a lot about american sports for someone who doesn't like them. and your picks are more fadeable than brock lander's.
    You ain't winning anything fading me. I don't watch much sports. EPL and champions league soccer is better than nfl and nba and mlb.

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Would rather watch soccer than this whoreshit they call NFL

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

All you need to play soccer is a goat bladder full of straw and a few cans to mark the goals. English Primier isn't bad but still has weird rules like teams getting kicked out of the league.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

you got hosed. a jersey, shorts, and socks aren't equipment. doesn't organized kids soccer provide the ball and uniforms. just asking.
    If socks, jerseys and shorts aren't equipment then go to a store and ask them to give them to you for free.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    All you need to play soccer is a goat bladder full of straw and a few cans to mark the goals. English Primier isn't bad but still has weird rules like teams getting kicked out of the league.
    Yeah it's pretty weird to kick out teams that don't perform.

Then again some leagues keep the cleveland browns around forever.

packerd_00

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Kicking tee and first aid kit for pick up game..lol

You forgot the big Gatorade cooler, head phones for coaches and Ipads for QB's.
    Cheerleaders aswell,gotta have some of those at a pickup game.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Best part of soccer no commercials unlike american sports

best sport to watch as far as game flow

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

I know there's a lot of soccer lovers in this world...

but I have to agree....

Wasted hour and a half of your life.

I'd rather watch leaves blow off trees.

sjm5122

Gotta say this nfl game tonight is very exciting

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

all these nfl games at night are unreal

12 Last