No hitting, no fighting, no scoring....

BigSpoon
    Henlo
    BigSpoon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 65573

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Best part of soccer no commercials unlike american sports

best sport to watch as far as game flow
    I agree, I like that you know a game will be finished in less than 2 hours.

bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

Hey if you like to watch guys kick a ball around go watch a soccer game....if you like to see someone try to complete a pass with a 350 pound freight train about to knock him out and then the receiver trying to make the catch and fight off defenders to pickup yards for the first down and plays of this nature then watch football...it just depends on what you find entertaining

BTW I am talking about PRO SPORTS HERE...I would recommend soccer for kids and girls all day long for fun and exercise bc they cant get hurt but pro sports is about entertaining ppl...why do you think boxing and UFC are some of the highest paid athletes in the world...bc its fuckin entertaining to watch....they could broadcast a game of checkers but it wouldn't be entertaining (except maybe to soccer fans)

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3435

Your as bad as that other clown,Soccer players are some of the richest athletes in the World,but you wouldn't know that because you don't know jack shit about the Sport.

BigSpoon
    Henlo
    BigSpoon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 65573

Huge LOL at UFC fighters being some of the highest paid athletes in the world.

smitch124
    smitch124's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1547

No offense taken. Just stop watching.

mihaita666
    mihaita666's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 502

spot on. why can't people just accept the fact that in the rest of the world (almost), soccer (I mean football) is #1?

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    Your as bad as that other clown,Soccer players are some of the richest athletes in the World,but you wouldn't know that because you don't know jack shit about the Sport.
    I dont know shit about professional chess...if u watch chess and fuckin jerkoff to it good for u...to me it would be boring...if chess is the most popular spectator sport in your country and I just "dont get it" bc I "dont understand it" is ur argument go penetrate yourself

I dont understand gladiatorial fighting...I mean is it timed or scored I mean are there fuckin commercial breaks are blah blah blah do u get bonus for killing the tiger or is it just a live or die type of thing....but I can tell ya put me in a time machine and send me to the Colliseum in Rome and even though I have no knowledge of the sport I would enjoy it in 2 seconds and throw a couple hundred bucks on one of the guys and enjoy the penetrate out of it win or lose...in fact that seems a totally fair sport I LOSE MY BET AND THE GUY DIES...I mean I'm okay with that I couldnt even feel bad about the guy costing me my bet

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Cristiano Ronaldo (soccer player) net worth = $310 million

Jose Aldo (UFC Fighter) net worth = $3 million

tb1984
    tb1984's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1083

Quote Originally Posted by unusialsusp5 View Post
    a kicking tee, goal posts, chalk for sideline and yard markings, helmets, cleats, first aid kit, long pants, not much more for "pickup" american football. look, you like soccer wherever you are and most here don't.kids seem to like it because not a great amount of skill is needed and they have a good time. they have a pro league here and no one ever comments on it or cares. the league owns all the players and distributes them around to keep parity.
    What?? This is laughable... If you never play soccer, please don't be ignorant and say things like this.

Nittany Lion
    Nittany Lion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 675

I can't watch soccer either, I'll watch some World Cup games when they mean something but otherwise it's just not my thing. I pretty much just watch NCAA/NFL football, but even football is turning into a pussy sport with all the flags they throw for everything nowadays. I wish they would take out alot of the dumb rules and just let them play and call penalties on just the most egregious fouls.

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by Nittany Lion View Post
    I can't watch soccer either, I'll watch some World Cup games when they mean something but otherwise it's just not my thing. I pretty much just watch NCAA/NFL football, but even football is turning into a pussy sport with all the flags they throw for everything nowadays. I wish they would take out alot of the dumb rules and just let them play and call penalties on just the most egregious fouls.
    Exactly, when they only have a championship every 4 years of any popular sport obviously the emotions of the players and fans are going to be through the roof and exciting in that sense but watching regular soccer like my bet on Shrewsbury vs Crystal Palace (WTF ARE THESE ACTUAL PLACES OR JUST FAGGY TEAM NAMES????) was impossible

First 12