JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

^^ Did you ever think maybe you have to sleep with the enemy just a little bit to keep the peace?.. Good for the short road.. Not for the long road.. I think that is where Obama is going with all this.. I don't necessarily agree with laying down like this to the enemy but if it prevents full scale war in economically challenged times I'm ok with that for now... Just taking a stab at it but I could be wrong..

My take on why Obama probably takes a non offensive most of the time and treads lightly with this Islamic extremist stuff.. Keep the peace on his watch perhaps and keep the American economy rolling along when he leaves office.. Gotta figure a full scale war does tax a Country even as big as America big time and I'm beginning to understand this just from the Iraqi war experience....

Consumer spending slows down in times of war for some reason and the rich people tighten up with investing.. That slows down economic growth in it's tracks..

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

The American economy would completely collapse if they deported all Muslms. Those guys own majority of the liqouir stores, mini Mart and subways in the US. And that is there own money investing in those business not money from people borrowing from US banks. Also a good portion of Muslims are doctors. It just retarded how people think nowadays, the US can not survive with just white people here. You don't see a white guy picking fruits or mowing peoples lawn for cheap.

sheepgotwool
    sheepgotwool's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6429

Who do you think did everything 20 years ago when the USA was nice and beautiful ? Those guys with the mini marts are hurting by the way big time. They close up stores all the time. They cannot compete with the wawa's and quick checks in the northeast. Liquor store guys from the middle east sell stale products. I know many people that won't even patronize those places. Last time i was in one i was dumb enough to buy a bottle from 2010 with stuff floating in it. Big chain liquor stores are where it is these days with lower prices !!!! Saying American economy would collapse is completely foolish. Sorry those guys don't offer much and they don't do hard labor like people south of the border do.

GIVEMETHEMONEY
    GIVEMETHEMONEY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4903

Quote Originally Posted by frostno98 View Post
    The American economy would completely collapse if they deported all Muslms. Those guys own majority of the liqouir stores, mini Mart and subways in the US. And that is there own money investing in those business not money from people borrowing from US banks. Also a good portion of Muslims are doctors. It just retarded how people think nowadays, the US can not survive with just white people here. You don't see a white guy picking fruits or mowing peoples lawn for cheap.
    Bull shit. Export all whiny ass muslims and queers in this country to the whiny ass muslim country of their choice!

Two major problems solved!

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

Trump popped off again wanting to ban all Muslims from entering into the US until things settle down.. Democrats are having a field day with this and calling it racist.. I'm happen to agree with Trump as it only helps the safety of the American people and boosts National Security..

It's not racism it's called being cautious for now... Trump banned in one State already for those comments...

http://www.cnn.com/2015/12/07/politi...n-immigration/

GIVEMETHEMONEY
    GIVEMETHEMONEY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4903

What he always says the ego manic you know what piece of shit! I, I, I, me, me, me.

The gay closet fukkup worthless closet shit muslim finally had to call it terrorism because the FBI did.

What a worthless piece of shit you clowns voted in.

First 1234