ToPHeR
    ToPHeR's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1917

Quote Originally Posted by stealthyburrito View Post
    In fairness the public has gravitated towards less politically experienced individuals, as evidenced by Obama's election and the current front runners in the GOP

The current Gop group are all political outsiders. Obama was groomed by the corrupt Chicago machine that is used to getting its way by force and intimidation which doesn't work on the national level.

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    Whats all these assholes fault? If u mean creating Isis u are dead on. Same group made a futile attempt to catch Bin Laden but the big O stepped up and got him. Same group got us stuck in Iraq or none of this shit would even be happening. So yes they have all had a hand in this nonsense. im talking about your first post and some of this one.

smitch124
    smitch124's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1547

Just imagine what Hillary will look like after 8 years of presidency

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9047

Quote Originally Posted by smitch124 View Post
    just imagine what hillary will look like after 8 years of presidency
    Name:  death.gif
Views: 154
Size:  44.9 KB

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Quote Originally Posted by smitch124 View Post
    Just imagine what Hillary will look like after 8 years of presidency
    What do you mean after 8 years?

If not for a team of surgeons she'd be unlookable already...

benibrowns
    benibrowns's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 513

In Which Gunstore did those two jackholes go in and legally purchase the guns they used??

US Government created ISIS the same way they created AlQueda..And 1 more note, There is no difference whatsoever between the democrats and the republicans. They are all the same...until there is a real party with actual real ideas, there will be no change no matter whom gets elected...Garbage in Garbage out...

Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

make sure to take in what is being said here

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

Quote Originally Posted by seaborneq View Post
    They take Obama out.....they will take you out too. Just because you didn't VOTE for him doesn't mean he is not your president. Unless YOU are your own country. I didn't vote for my governor or mayor, but guess what I have to live by their rules or move. Get the picture........
    No you don't. You are the people, meaning you are the government; if you really have a problem, there are diplomatic ways that are legal which allow you to question and challenge rules and laws.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by ToPHeR View Post
    I didnt know Obama was part of Seal Team 6???
    look i know ur puppet masters have programmed u asshats to not give this guy credit for anything. Heck what else could they do. After ur boys started this mess and handed Obama the worst presidential handoff in presidential history they had nowhere else to go. It was their last gasp at finding something u jerkoffs could be fooled by and rally around. Once again fooled. Priceless

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

The f...ked up big time by taking out ghaddfi and Saddam. Muslim people in particular has to be ruled with an iron fist.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

I thought pussy used to auto-correct to oyster, when did this change?

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11977

C.unt kraker

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Only way to win IS TO KILL

WAR

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by stealthyburrito View Post
    C.unt kraker
    Thank you sir

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

look i know ur puppet masters have programmed u asshats to not give this guy credit for anything. Heck what else could they do. After ur boys started this mess and handed Obama the worst presidential handoff in presidential history they had nowhere else to go. It was their last gasp at finding something u jerkoffs could be fooled by and rally around. Once again fooled. Priceless
    always get a kick out of watching this imbecile try to formulate anything logical

Bustedu
    Bustedu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4569

When YOU speak that way about the Leader of your country, YOU just make it easier for others to disrespect him. Would you call your boss a pussy???? And why NOT????? Same theory applies...............Don't undercut your president and expect miracles
    penetrate Odumbo !!! That muslim rooster sucker

Bustedu
    Bustedu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4569

Quote Originally Posted by kyhawk View Post

Start sweating
    Get your mouth shut pussy

ToPHeR
    ToPHeR's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1917

No where did I say anything about supporting Bush.

And if Bush "handed" Obama such a "mess", then why did Obama continue and expand most of Bush's policies? Just admit that you loved Bush so much that you went ahead and voted him in for 2 more terms after he left office. Dumbasses like you only see a D or an R next to a candidates name and assume that means their policies are vastly different.

And you wonder why this country is in such a mess....

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Obama speech got absolutely hammered all over usa

He now is known as a bigger pussy

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

I'm still trying to figure what you guys want him to do. Since you probably have access to all the covert missions that are being carried daily that no of us are purview to. Do you guys want Muslims to be rounded up like the Jews.

Shafted69
    Green Shoots 2021
    Shafted69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1693

All you broke dikk fukks who want military action with boots on the ground should enlist and head straight to the front lines.

Also, you'd have no problems with a war tax to pay for it correct????? After all, you are same folks who whine about the country being broke and we can't afford this and that.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Lets all donate points to fight the war on terror.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by ToPHeR View Post
    No where did I say anything about supporting Bush.

And if Bush "handed" Obama such a "mess", then why did Obama continue and expand most of Bush's policies? Just admit that you loved Bush so much that you went ahead and voted him in for 2 more terms after he left office. Dumbasses like you only see a D or an R next to a candidates name and assume that means their policies are vastly different.

And you wonder why this country is in such a mess....

And lazy people who do not vote think
    both parties are both the same. Easier to say this to justify their laziness when it comes to voting

keepitsimple
    keepitsimple's Avatar Become A Pro!

Obama is the first president to increase the country's national debt by over 75% without a new war in his term.

Obama is the first president to officially ruin more than 10+ ally partnerships

Obama is the first president to not defend this country when we are attacked by ISIS on us soil

Obama is the only president to defend radical islam and to praise islam

Obama is a heartless prick bitch

And by the way, I know countless african american citizens who hate obama too. Nothing to do with his skin color

After reading a lot on Jimmy Carter I thought he was bad. Obama makes jimmy carter look ok now

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Quote Originally Posted by keepitsimple View Post
    Obama is the first president to increase the country's national debt by over 75% without a new war in his term.

Obama is the first president to not defend this country when we are attacked by ISIS on us soil

And by the way, I know countless african american citizens who hate obama too. Nothing to do with his skin color

After reading a lot on Jimmy Carter I thought he was bad. Obama makes jimmy carter look ok now
    Brooks85+GIVEMETHEMONEY=keepitsimple

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

Can't argue the hard facts but he did manage to not have a war under his Presidential term that would surely tax the Country more and that's saying something.. Clinton was the same.. Economy also came back when it was in the shitter when he took office.. That was big.. Obama ran the Country and here we are today but he is failing in many ways as President for sure.....
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 12-07-15 at 08:27 PM.

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9047

I dont understand the irrational hatred of Obama. Even if you dont like his policies....guys act he's some sort of supervillian who's only goal is to destroy America.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by bigtymer56 View Post
    I dont understand the irrational hatred of Obama. Even if you dont like his policies....guys act he's some sort of supervillian who's only goal is to destroy America.
    It's called being a conservative "tea party" Republican or Liberal "tree hugging" Democrat on the flip side.. Both take hard sides and bash without reason most of the time because they are brainwashed from the news media they watch on a regular bases..

Taking extreme political sides in America is almost like what we see with the Muslim extremists in a sense... The hatred just continues to build over time and is like a wrecking ball that can't be stopped or reasoned with..

Both parties create a balance though that is needed in the end.. My take on backing political parties in the extreme in America...
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 12-07-15 at 09:06 PM.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Why does Obama say ISIL all the time?

And not ISIS???

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post

And not ISIS???
    Oh Shit. Why did you ask that????? You should be up on your terrorism terminology. You will get a lot of links to show you really soon.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Oh Shit. Why did you ask that????? You should be up on your terrorism terminology. You will get a lot of links to show you really soon.
    Not really up to date on all of this.

Heard it a gazillion times last night.... from Obama

Looked at Donald Trumps post on facebook.... claiming why doesn't Obama says ISIS?!?!!??

So I wondered why???

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

Not really up to date on all of this.

Heard it a gazillion times last night.... from Obama

Looked at Donald Trumps post on facebook.... claiming why doesn't Obama says ISIS?!?!!??

So I wondered why???
    Go back through the thread. There are a few links that were posted to me. You are NOT the only one who didn't know or up on your terrorism terminology

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8480

Obama is a great president

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

And not ISIS???
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islami...and_the_Levant

keepitsimple
    keepitsimple's Avatar Become A Pro!

Obama says "ISIL" because hes directing the term towards Israel.
    Ever since taking office he has made it a priority to ruin USA's alliance with Netanyahu.
    Obama threw a hissy fit when Netanyahu had important discussions regarding Iran and ISIS to Obama.
    Obama is a bigger scumbag than jimmy carter.

Ask yourself this: Look at how Putin is reacting to ISIS attacking his innocent citizens...now compare it to Obama. Obama shakes hands with terror groups, signs deals with Iran and on top of it says the attacks have "been a setback". What en effing joke this Obama is ...WOW.

When you summarize all the major fuk ups by Obama it makes you think you are watching the Dallas Cowboys in the whitehouse

First 1234 Last