teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Let's not kid ourselves USC has more talent then Stanford shouldn't be getting blown out twice

allaboutmoney
    allaboutmoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 290

Quote Originally Posted by kidcudi92 View Post
    where is this dumbfukk now???
    you are just bitter because you are broke and im not

allaboutmoney
    allaboutmoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 290

Quote Originally Posted by Dollars2Donuts View Post
    He will show up tomorrow with some other 'you are retarded and putting money in my pocket if you are betting against me' thread.

Means he will get his Bear Ass throttled again as usual.
    so i lost $500 last night and am still up close to $2K over the last month. so what? i could buy you

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2486

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    Nobody will say it but USC must be 2nd guessing if they if they made the right choice....or maybe Stanford is just that much better which might be even tougher to swallow. Getting their shit pushed in twice by Stanford in the same year has to be painful
    two words teaserpleaser...Christian McCaffery...dude is a flat out stud and beast...Honkey azz white boy can ball with da' brothas!.....but seriously, I'm still wondering how in the hell this team lost to Northwestern?!...

convick
    convick's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3623

Quote Originally Posted by allaboutmoney View Post
    so i lost $500 last night and am still up close to $2K over the last month. so what? i could buy you
    Broke fuk bragging about 2k in a month when real ballers are putting down 50k a game.

First 12