stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32291

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    yup. He's clutch.
    Yep, clutch, clutch as Derek Jeter, doesn't change the fact he's a whiny nanci-boi, and Giselle is worse with her "my husband can't catch the ball, he can't do it all"......

That household must be whiny as hell between the two of them, oh, and her boob job does her no justice either.

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity
    BiTeMe UsAdOj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

BTP 2x Best Bet
    Final NEW ENGLAND
    DENVER
    DENVER +2.5 (+100) Win 2.00 2.00

WWCD
    Winner Winner Chicken Dinner
    WWCD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 663

I am no Pat's fan, and I don't care about losing a bet. I can make a new bet every day.

Integrity of the game is what I care about because this is the only sport I consider myself a big fan of.

That being said, the refs were horse shit last night.

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity
    BiTeMe UsAdOj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

Quote Originally Posted by WWCD View Post
    That being said, the refs were horse shit last night.
    The refs are pretty much horse shit... game in, game out.

Bad calls for all teams just about every week.

No discrimination.

It's incompetence... not riggery.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Da Manster!, and DwightShrute

WWCD

Quote Originally Posted by BiTeMe UsAdOj View Post

No discrimination.

I didn't cry 'fix", but there sure were some REALLY ticky-tack/phantom calls there. Especially for a game in the damn snow. Each season I keep promising myself not to bet Prime Time games... maybe I should try sticking to that. LOL.

WWCD

Boomer:

“It’s unfortunate because the only way you can beat the Patriots is if you take four of their top offensive players off the field, the officials have their hand in the game, and then you have to have some momentum switch because [Chris Harper] muffs a punt. The officials were calling penalties all over the place, some legit some not so legit. I feel like the officials last night really let the game get out of control. There were questionable calls, especially the offensive pass interference on Gronkowski. The holding in the end zone on Chung was very questionable,” said Boomer. “It seemed liked the entire fourth quarter there was a yellow flag on the field, and when it was thrown it was against the Patriots. The whole thing was spiraling out of control."
    Points Awarded:

Heyeverybody99 gave WWCD 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2774

No discrimination.

basically what I said in my previous posts...

DOM-Ganador
    DOM-Ganador's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5742

Boomer:

“It’s unfortunate because the only way you can beat the Patriots is if you take four of their top offensive players off the field, the officials have their hand in the game, and then you have to have some momentum switch because [Chris Harper] muffs a punt. The officials were calling penalties all over the place, some legit some not so legit. I feel like the officials last night really let the game get out of control. There were questionable calls, especially the offensive pass interference on Gronkowski. The holding in the end zone on Chung was very questionable,” said Boomer. “It seemed liked the entire fourth quarter there was a yellow flag on the field, and when it was thrown it was against the Patriots. The whole thing was spiraling out of control."
    PEREIRA on Herd.....killing the refs on the Chung call. Should be a no call.

Barnes & Whine
    Punch through the media!
    Barnes & Whine's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 722

They had to cheat to beat the Patriots. NFL is a fixed league. The cat is out of the bag.

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

Brady didn't know the clock rules at the end. He was obviously taking his sweet time calling the signals on the next play not realizing the clock was running. Quote from Brady:

"I don't think I still quite fully understand that. Because their guy went down, they had no timeouts. And I don't know what the rule is. ... I thought when he went down there was a penalty on that team for having a delay of game. But I'll have to look at that this week. I don't know, there's so many frigging rules. There's so many rules now. We'll try to clarify it this week. But you're right, I was not aware that the clock would be running."

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

No discrimination.

exactly, shit calls in every game. for example, tennessee got fukked with a shitty holding call that virtually gave oakland the win. but no one's bringing that up because they probably didn't see it or had money on oakland.

like i said, if you're crying the refs are letting denver win, why the fukk didn't you complainers take denver live for the max when the game went to overtime?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

That was some of the worst or "fixed" officiating that I've ever seen in a prime time NFL football game down the stretch.... Phantom call after phantom call that only worked in the Broncos favor..

That NE ghost clock run off was just absurd at the end of regulation to cap things off..

Completely one sided and unwarranted.. A joke.... Boomer said it best - "the officials had their hand in it"...
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 11-30-15 at 04:05 PM.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    exactly, shit calls in every game. for example, tennessee got fukked with a shitty holding call that virtually gave oakland the win. but no one's bringing that up because they probably didn't see it or had money on oakland.

like i said, if you're crying the refs are letting denver win, why the fukk didn't you complainers take denver live for the max when the game went to overtime?
    I had money on oak

That was a weird call

I saw minimal contact

In NBA refs don't give guys those calls at end of games

In playoffs it's even more physical

But in the NFL you never really know what's going to happen

One penalty in the NFL can change an entire game. Not like that in NBA. That's why I'll never watch football without fantasy or money on the game. It's a joke

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    That was some of the worst or "fixed" officiating that I've ever seen in a prime time NFL football game down the stretch.... Phantom call after phantom call that only worked in the Broncos favor..

That NE ghost clock run off was just absurd at the end of regulation to cap things off..

Completely one sided and unwarranted.. A joke.... Boomer said it best - "the officials had their hand in it"...
    After the Pats get set, the REAL CLOCK starts to run while the PLAY CLOCK doesn't....

It was clearly an error.

The play clock was supposed to start and real clock shouldn't have started until the ball was hiked.

The guy running the clocks obviously made a mistake without knowing it.

Huge error right there.

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

All sports is fixed.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6892

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    After the Pats get set, the REAL CLOCK starts to run while the PLAY CLOCK doesn't....

It was clearly an error.

The play clock was supposed to start and real clock shouldn't have started until the ball was hiked.

The guy running the clocks obviously made a mistake without knowing it.

Huge error right there.
    it's called an excess timeout and is used by officials to get injured players off the field but it doesn't act like a regular timeout, clock was running and stopped only to get him off the field... then it starts back up... this is to prevent players from faking injuries if they could do so and get the clock stopped completely until the next snap. it is a good rule and was used properly.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

Overtime looked a bit freaky.

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK
    b1slickguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29800

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    like Al Michaels said, the refs got the clock right. Much to do about nothing.

I like Brady but his bitching after every play is getting ridiculous.

Casing point.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: stealthyburrito

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK
    b1slickguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29800

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    Yep, clutch, clutch as Derek Jeter, doesn't change the fact he's a whiny nanci-boi, and Giselle is worse with her "my husband can't catch the ball, he can't do it all"......

That household must be whiny as hell between the two of them, oh, and her boob job does her no justice either.

Wow, Nasher.
    Take it easy on another man's wife.

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post

This might be the first time I've ever seen you not support a conspiracy theory.

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

So, with Super Bowl 50 approaching, and the NFL having a shot to get two undefeated teams into the mix, you thought they might go out of their way to blow that?

Interesting theory, guys.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BiTeMe UsAdOj

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    anyone stupid enough to put their money on New England deserved to lose...mainly because of all the injuries the Pats had...no amendola, no edelmen, banged up O-line, etc...the Pats were simply ripe for the picking and this was a bad spot for them...very similar to the Green Bay @ Denver game several weeks ago!......and also there is crappy officiating in just about every game...especially with Jerome Boger's crew!......I'm usually a humble guy but I'm really getting sick and tired of all the bellyaching, crying, and bitching...you guys made a wager and you lost...guess what?...it happens...you can't win 'em all...move on to the next game already...

This nitwit looks like a jewel to fade.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Tons of action (especially Pats action) on Sunday Night Football. Just 20% of coin on Broncos +2.5. (compliments from a overseas book) enuf said

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1712

.Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 132
Size:  41.1 KB
    Points Awarded:

afgballer56 gave Itsamazing777 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11977

Quote Originally Posted by Itsamazing777 View Post
    .Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 132
Size:  41.1 KB
    Would be hilarious if that occurred after last night's game

afgballer56
    afgballer56's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 417

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    Tons of action (especially Pats action) on Sunday Night Football. Just 20% of coin on Broncos +2.5. (compliments from a overseas book) enuf said
    If this is true then it all makes sense lol

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

So they decide to rig the game days ahead but wait until the 4th quarter and the team trailing by 14 points because as you know is so much easier to rig it when you are facing a huge deficit with little time left.

VegasPlayer
    VegasPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6319

It ain't rigged guys, It's just FUBAR

WWCD

For arguments sake:

Rookie refs make about $80k. Average is $173k.

NFL betting alone is a Billion dollar industry.

People can be bought.

What would it cost do just buy off ONE ref in a Prime Time game? $20k? $50k? $100k??
    Chump change when you are moving MILLIONS.

Some personal perspective / analogy:

I live in Mexico. Police here make about $1,000 a month.

$20 gets you out of any ticket. $50 for DUI (and they let u drive off)

For $100 I could probably make one do jumping jacks in the street for me.

I don't know if the NFL is rigged, but do I have my suspicions?
    Yes, I am not as closed minded as many here. ANYTHING that controls a great deal of money WILL have some form of corruption.

IF there are fixed games, it would be Prime Time games when the most amount of money us at stake. It makes good business sense to me.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: aston

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Quit whining and just be on the side of the rigged. The last time I saw this much money on one team was Denver played the Seahawks in the Superbowl, and guess who lost. The NFL is rigged, that's why you don't bet like a square. The NFL do not win games for Vegas, but they will put in position the team they want to win for Vegas. Ultimately it's still up to the Broncos to win that game, Brady did get the ball first in OT when I last checked.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    This might be the first time I've ever seen you not support a conspiracy theory.
    oh shut the fukk up idiot.

WWCD

Who's whining?

It's a discussion on a DISCUSSION FORUM.

If you don't like discussion, kick rocks.

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Who's whining?

It's a discussion on a DISCUSSION FORUM.

If you don't like discussion, kick rocks.

Anyone who chimes in here regarding rigged games is whining, plain and simple, because they lost money on said game. Trust me, I've been on both the winning and losing end of rigged games, numerous of times. Mostly in the NBA and College Basketball games. And yes, I do come in here and whine when my bet loses to an alleged rigged game, just to let off some steam.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8480

Quote Originally Posted by frostno98 View Post
    Anyone who chimes in here regarding rigged games is whining, plain and simple, because they lost money on said game. Trust me, I've been on both the winning and losing end of rigged games, numerous of times. Mostly in the NBA and College Basketball games. And yes, I do come in here and whine when my bet loses to an alleged rigged game, just to let off some steam.
    ^
    This

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2774

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    This nitwit looks like a jewel to fade.
    another clueless asshole who is totally oblivious to what's going on...go ahead and fade me and lose money...I've proven myself to be one of the top cappers on this site and you obviously haven't been paying attention...I've got a thread posting my picks and real money winnings and tickets...let's see yours...if not, then STFU and GTFO!...
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: aston

First 1234 Last