daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

It's going to be Kirby Smart. I've got friends at high places at UGA. It'll get leaked later this week, announced after the SEC CG

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    It's going to be Kirby Smart. I've got friends at high places at UGA. It'll get leaked later this week, announced after the SEC CG
    If so good hire. Always assumed he'd wait and take over once Saban retired

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    Miami is a dead program. Facilities off campus and fan base that could care less and recruiting is tough for those reasons plus Gators and Noles for who stays......Richt will be on TV and then retire.

Dan Mullen will go to Athens and leave Miss St after bowl game.
    Facilities are not off campus what are you talking about? Only thing off campus is the stadium that they play games at

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Hope Mark Richt never works again in college. How can you fuk up such a talented squad like he did??? Back to back year lousy fuk up.

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15084

Kirby Smart has bama bangs, therefore he will end up with an SEC team.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Quote Originally Posted by RavensFan2k3 View Post
    Facilities are not off campus what are you talking about? Only thing off campus is the stadium that they play games at
    That's what I was referring too...not the weight rooms and such off Dixie exit but the games themselves for such a weak fan base as is. It's just not a good program for this era.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

You sir are correct. Coach Smart moves on deservedly and Saban taps Coach Tucker for the portion to fill the void. Easy internal hire and goes to someone who won't shake things up...The Process works.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

You are right about Smart, but you are your usual B.S. self when talking about friends in "high places" at Georgia. You have NO friends in high places at any University. Knock off the B.S. You are just a little man trying to look like a big man. It will never work.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    You are right about Smart, but you are your usual B.S. self when talking about friends in "high places" at Georgia. You have NO friends in high places at any University. Knock off the B.S. You are just a little man trying to look like a big man. It will never work.
    I've worked at 3 universities. Grew up in Ga. Don't care if you believe me or not, whether or not you do isn't on my list of priorities

all the booster & inside info I've heard says Smart. There has been no one else. If it falls through I'm not sure they have a plan B

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

I've worked at 3 universities. Grew up in Ga. Don't care if you believe me or not, whether or not you do isn't on my list of priorities

all the booster & inside info I've heard says Smart. There has been no one else. If it falls through I'm not sure they have a plan B

Ignore littlepussyQH he is all talk. Tries to get all to believe he went to USC and had connections. As posting from his mothers basement

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas39 View Post
    Ignore littlepussyQH he is all talk. Tries to get all to believe he went to USC and had connections. As posting from his mothers basement

I know his act by now. He's actually knowledgeable when he's not trolling...tho I do miss him making fun of Big Bear

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity
    BiTeMe UsAdOj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

In daneblazer I trust

ALWAYS

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

Quote Originally Posted by seaborneq View Post
    Kirby Smart is NOT going to win 9-10 games per year.
    muschamp 2.0

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

Quote Originally Posted by seaborneq View Post
    Richt can't bring the swag back to Miami. He should take the SCarolina job. No pressure at all. Play the same teams and go 6-6 and have a parade in your honor.
    Bad move Miami. Bad Move 2.0

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY

First 12