1. #1
    SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-29-07
    Posts: 26,190
    Betpoints: 6999

    DETROIT a -3 even today as a starter

    I really feel chip jelly has lost his locker room especially with no true leader in there. Demarco Murray not playing to his potential and a awfull Sanchez throwing up for grab picks I believe DETROIT is the play here. Det is coming off two consecutive wins and today they go for three. Detrois defense is finding their identity and will cause major issues for both the running game and passing game of the flightless Eagles . The struggling defense of the Eagles will allow Matt stafford to get Tds and yrds today golden Tate and megatron will pick apart the pitiful secondary of the Eagles

    Good luck

    DETROIT -3 even is what I got.

    Also I played this teaser earlier


    #23456335 11/26/15 07:41AM
    WagerType SP 3TEAM FB10 - BK7 PTS
    Risk / Win 130.00 / 100.00
    Sport NFL
    Date 11/26/15 12:30PM
    Game [105] TOTAL o36-110 (B+10)
    (PHILADELPHIA EAGLES vrs DETROIT LIONS)
    Sport NFL
    Date 11/26/15 04:30PM
    Game [108] DALLAS COWBOYS +9-110 (B+10)
    Sport NFL
    Date 11/26/15 08:30PM
    Game [110] GREEN BAY PACKERS +1-105 (B+10)

  2. #2
    DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head
    DOM_Toretto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-28-13
    Posts: 9,044
    Betpoints: 794

    Idk if I'm tainted by being a detroit fan.... But I really think this line is backwards. Should be Eagles -3. Lions are fukkin terrible on turkey day.

  3. #3
    SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-29-07
    Posts: 26,190
    Betpoints: 6999

    Quote Originally Posted by DOM_Toretto View Post
    Idk if I'm tainted by being a detroit fan.... But I really think this line is backwards. Should be Eagles -3. Lions are fukkin terrible on turkey day.
    Yes they are but a lot has to do with the quality of opponets that come to play them. Today I betting on a philly team that will quit on chip jelly and a washed up QB and really awfull defense

    Losing streaks come to a end here Detroit wins DOM. And you have a happy thanksgiving my friend hope this cashes and gives you guys s three game streak!!

  4. #4
    jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 394,888

    Pound Detroit ML!!

  5. #5
    USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-15-12
    Posts: 21,135
    Betpoints: 97

    Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
    Yes they are but a lot has to do with the quality of opponets that come to play them. Today I betting on a philly team that will quit on chip jelly and a washed up QB and really awfull defense

    Losing streaks come to a end here Detroit wins DOM. And you have a happy thanksgiving my friend hope this cashes and gives you guys s three game streak!!
    Harry the "really AWFUL (Jesus Christ man, ever hear of spell check) defense" has played one bad game this year. I'm on Eagles plus 3 today. Good luck

  6. #6
    SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-29-07
    Posts: 26,190
    Betpoints: 6999

    Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    Harry the "really AWFUL (Jesus Christ man, ever hear of spell check) defense" has played one bad game this year. I'm on Eagles plus 3 today. Good luck
    I did that one just for you man happy thanksgiving bud good luck
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: USCPHILLYGUY

  7. #7
    RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-18-12
    Posts: 17,374
    Betpoints: 18320

    Quote Originally Posted by DOM_Toretto View Post
    Idk if I'm tainted by being a detroit fan.... But I really think this line is backwards. Should be Eagles -3. Lions are fukkin terrible on turkey day.
    Yup, I'm leaning Eagles ML

  8. #8
    PorkChop
    PorkChop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-18-08
    Posts: 8,195
    Betpoints: 576

    Eagles +3

  9. #9
    SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-29-07
    Posts: 26,190
    Betpoints: 6999

    Everyone on Eagles so far. Like my chances here folks

  10. #10
    2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-26-09
    Posts: 89,009
    Betpoints: 78

    true the eagles d was terrible last week but i actually think they a underrated group. both defenses solid with lions resurgence which i dont think a fluke considering the offenses they have held in check the last few games. small play on under for me, kinda scared of both qbs throwing pick 6s or it would be a more normal sized play.. gl harry
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JayDr3am

  11. #11
    ParlayJunkie
    ParlayJunkie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-06-10
    Posts: 689
    Betpoints: 144

    Every page I see says I like the Eagles with no explanation of WHY. Most Detroit backers have several reasons why they will beat the Eagles. Im sure someone said pound the Eagles cause they have green helmets. And green helmets never lose on a 9:30 thanksgiving day game.
    Lions ML and over.

  12. #12
    SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-29-07
    Posts: 26,190
    Betpoints: 6999

    Thanks banker

  13. #13
    USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-15-12
    Posts: 21,135
    Betpoints: 97

    Quote Originally Posted by ParlayJunkie View Post
    Every page I see says I like the Eagles with no explanation of WHY. Most Detroit backers have several reasons why they will beat the Eagles. Im sure someone said pound the Eagles cause they have green helmets. And green helmets never lose on a 9:30 thanksgiving day game.
    Lions ML and over.
    heres my reason. When I see my book offering Detroit -3 at +105 it SCREAMS TAKE DETROIT. I agree with whomever said this line is way off. People bet off emotions and last weeks Eagles game still fresh in everyone's minds. Im on Eagles +3

  14. #14
    ParlayJunkie
    ParlayJunkie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-06-10
    Posts: 689
    Betpoints: 144

    I'm gonna be real with u. Detroit will win and that's a fact. I got ML small for a shitty game. I hope they cover for u.

  15. #15
    BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity
    BiTeMe UsAdOj's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-19-11
    Posts: 7,508
    Betpoints: 698

    Lions all day here

  16. #16
    ParlayJunkie
    ParlayJunkie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-06-10
    Posts: 689
    Betpoints: 144

    Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    heres my reason. When I see my book offering Detroit -3 at +105 it SCREAMS TAKE DETROIT. I agree with whomever said this line is way off. People bet off emotions and last weeks Eagles game still fresh in everyone's minds. Im on Eagles +3
    It was at pick in a few of my books. Then -1.5, -2, -2.5, finally 3. That movement right there should tell u what Vegas and hopefully sharps thinks of Sanchez beating the Lions.

  17. #17
    2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-26-09
    Posts: 89,009
    Betpoints: 78

    Quote Originally Posted by ParlayJunkie View Post
    I'm gonna be real with u. Detroit will win and that's a fact. I got ML small for a shitty game. I hope they cover for u.
    bold statement regarding a bunch of underachieving clowns with a terrible coach. i guess the bright side is philly coach just as ignorant and they less talented. lol

  18. #18
    gauchojake
    Fansplainer
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-17-10
    Posts: 32,464
    Betpoints: 8964

    Money pouring in on philly yet they keep getting points. I'll take Detroit all day

  19. #19
    ParlayJunkie
    ParlayJunkie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-06-10
    Posts: 689
    Betpoints: 144

    Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    Money pouring in on philly yet they keep getting points. I'll take Detroit all day
    BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE. About time somebody recognized that shit.

  20. #20
    USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-15-12
    Posts: 21,135
    Betpoints: 97

    Quote Originally Posted by ParlayJunkie View Post
    I'm gonna be real with u. Detroit will win and that's a fact. I got ML small for a shitty game. I hope they cover for u.
    Thats a fact huh. Can you give me the lottery numbers for tonight as well

  21. #21
    USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-15-12
    Posts: 21,135
    Betpoints: 97

    Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    Money pouring in on philly yet they keep getting points. I'll take Detroit all day
    where do you see this statement?

    11/26/2015 12:30 PM EST
    105 PHILADELPHIA EAGLES PK 47 47 46.5 46.5 47 46.5o10 46.5o07 46.5
    106 DETROIT LIONS 47u13 -3 -05 -3 EVEN -3 EVEN -2.5 -25 -2.5 -20 -3 +02 -3 +08 -3 +05

  22. #22
    VTranX
    VTranX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-02-10
    Posts: 1,975
    Betpoints: 309

    I'm on philly

  23. #23
    ParlayJunkie
    ParlayJunkie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-06-10
    Posts: 689
    Betpoints: 144

    Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    Thats a fact huh. Can you give me the lottery numbers for tonight as well
    U gotta be more specfic. Fantasy 5, super lotto, mega millions or powerball? Can't do all bro.

  24. #24
    san2c
    san2c's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-18-09
    Posts: 305
    Betpoints: 120

    money pouring in on philly? doubt it

  25. #25
    2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-26-09
    Posts: 89,009
    Betpoints: 78

    Quote Originally Posted by ParlayJunkie View Post
    It was at pick in a few of my books. Then -1.5, -2, -2.5, finally 3. That movement right there should tell u what Vegas and hopefully sharps thinks of Sanchez beating the Lions.
    the line move doesnt reflect anything other than the amount of lopsided action backing lions mostly cause ppl are a prisoner of recency..there lines every week that steam like this then go down in flames. some win some lose, following it would have you no better than flipping a coin. you think oddsmakers are gonna give out a tell like that?

  26. #26
    ParlayJunkie
    ParlayJunkie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-06-10
    Posts: 689
    Betpoints: 144

    Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    where do you see this statement?
    They wouldn't put that in a statement. Lol. Reading lines and watching the cash flow.

  27. #27
    BankrollMafia
    Update your status
    BankrollMafia's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-30-15
    Posts: 654
    Betpoints: 3346

    #6159711

    11/26/2015
    12:30
    NFL PHILADELPHIA to Win+3(-120)
    PHILADELPHIA vs DETROIT
    $ 1200.00 wagered to win $ 1000.00
    at 11/26/2015 12:01
    Via Website
    COMMITTED $ 1200.00

    I flipped a quarter this morning, because I couldn't decide. But before i flipped the coin, i was thinking why am i about to lay money on a coin flip? so I was gonna pass, but it's thanksgiving! I hadn't decided what side would determine Eagles or Lions. Anyway, the coin landed tails. I saw the eagle. So i took eagles. Lets go! Goodluck everybody.

    Both teams are equally bad tbh, overreaction with Lions beating Packers and Oakland back to back. I'll take the points with Chip. Goodluck everybody, if i lose Oh well. Happy thanksgiving to those bookies?

  28. #28
    USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-15-12
    Posts: 21,135
    Betpoints: 97

    Happy thanksgiving Harry

  29. #29
    ParlayJunkie
    ParlayJunkie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-06-10
    Posts: 689
    Betpoints: 144

    Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    the line move doesnt reflect anything other than the amount of lopsided action backing lions mostly cause ppl are a prisoner of recency..there lines every week that steam like this then go down in flames. some win some lose, following it would have you no better than flipping a coin. you think oddsmakers are gonna give out a tell like that?
    Yes i know what ur saying man but....What I was hinting at, is that Eagles are getting most the action but line still at -3

  30. #30
    ParlayJunkie
    ParlayJunkie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-06-10
    Posts: 689
    Betpoints: 144

    And following lines has made me $$

  31. #31
    ParlayJunkie
    ParlayJunkie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-06-10
    Posts: 689
    Betpoints: 144

    Quote Originally Posted by BankrollMafia View Post
    #6159711

    11/26/2015
    12:30
    NFL PHILADELPHIA to Win+3(-120)
    PHILADELPHIA vs DETROIT
    $ 1200.00 wagered to win $ 1000.00
    at 11/26/2015 12:01
    Via Website
    COMMITTED $ 1200.00

    I flipped a quarter this morning, because I couldn't decide. But before i flipped the coin, i was thinking why am i about to lay money on a coin flip? so I was gonna pass, but it's thanksgiving! I hadn't decided what side would determine Eagles or Lions. Anyway, the coin landed tails. I saw the eagle. So i took eagles. Lets go! Goodluck everybody.

    Both teams are equally bad tbh, overreaction with Lions beating Packers and Oakland back to back. I'll take the points with Chip. Goodluck everybody, if i lose Oh well. Happy thanksgiving to those bookies?
    1,200 on a coin flip. I like it.

  32. #32
    funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-09-09
    Posts: 40,335
    Betpoints: 23678

    Quote Originally Posted by DOM_Toretto View Post
    Idk if I'm tainted by being a detroit fan.... But I really think this line is backwards. Should be Eagles -3. Lions are fukkin terrible on turkey day.
    has nothing to do with turkey day...lions are terrible every day

  33. #33
    funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-09-09
    Posts: 40,335
    Betpoints: 23678

    shit vs shit... take the points always

  34. #34
    Albabbie
    Albabbie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-02-15
    Posts: 242
    Betpoints: 652

    An NFL team is more than just the sum of its last two weeks played. Two weeks ago, would anyone have taken Detroit -3 over the Eagles??? Detroit has played well and Philly has played shitty the last two weeks. However it's just two weeks. On paper, the Eagles are the better team. I'll take them with points. BOL.

  35. #35
    ParlayJunkie
    ParlayJunkie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-06-10
    Posts: 689
    Betpoints: 144

    Shit vs. Shit small bet

12 Last
Top