2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by ParlayJunkie View Post
    Yes i know what ur saying man but....What I was hinting at, is that Eagles are getting most the action but line still at -3
    but they are not getting most the action, i dont really buy into those sites that show percentages but all ive seen has more on det and that is backed up by the only real way to know what side taking more money, the line move. ultimately books dont move a line if they getting equal action, they moved it to -3 cause lions taking a bunch of money and they felt they had to offer 3 to bring philly money in..

ive always been of the belief you are much better off capping the game and betting according to where you see discrepancies with the line, trying to figure out a play based off percentage of bets, rlm, sharp/square, is a exercise in futility. im sure there a case to be made for lions that has nothing to do with any of that, problem for me was i could make about as good a case against. i tend to agree det the better team and if you got them less than -3 you have some value, i just didnt think it was enough to warrant a play. gl man

ParlayJunkie
    ParlayJunkie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 544

Quote Originally Posted by Albabbie View Post
    An NFL team is more than just the sum of its last two weeks played. Two weeks ago, would anyone have taken Detroit -3 over the Eagles??? Detroit has played well and Philly has played shitty the last two weeks. However it's just two weeks. On paper, the Eagles are the better team. I'll take them with points. BOL.
    Good point....but there are key injuries on both sides. And football is known for extreme cold streaks and hot streaks.

2daBank

And following lines has made me $$
    i fade line moves all the time with success, not to just be fading them but because the move creates perceived value against my line . reading lines no different than flipping a coin, i have no doubt you attempt to "read lines" and may have success but if so it because you being selective and using more than rlm, steam, or public percentages cause blindly following them will get you the same place flipping a coin would over enough time..

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Albabbie View Post
    An NFL team is more than just the sum of its last two weeks played. Two weeks ago, would anyone have taken Detroit -3 over the Eagles??? Detroit has played well and Philly has played shitty the last two weeks. However it's just two weeks. On paper, the Eagles are the better team. I'll take them with points. BOL.
    this why im passing cause i can easily argue either side. i have no clue where you get this? on paper det a playoff team and anyone with a clue knew chip was sending this team to the toilet with his garbage off season moves..

ParlayJunkie

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    but they are not getting most the action, i dont really buy into those sites that show percentages but all ive seen has more on det and that is backed up by the only real way to know what side taking more money, the line move. ultimately books dont move a line if they getting equal action, they moved it to -3 cause lions taking a bunch of money and they felt they had to offer 3 to bring philly money in..

ive always been of the belief you are much better off capping the game and betting according to where you see discrepancies with the line, trying to figure out a play based off percentage of bets, rlm, sharp/square, is a exercise in futility. im sure there a case to be made for lions that has nothing to do with any of that, problem for me was i could make about as good a case against. i tend to agree det the better team and if you got them less than -3 you have some value, i just didnt think it was enough to warrant a play. gl man
    Nice spoken. And I got Detroit at Pk last night. Good Luck to u as well this week.

relamancer2
    relamancer2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1642

My theory, dont bet on last weeks recency. Eagles played bad... Detroit played good. Overall, the eagles are still a better team.

Albabbie
    Albabbie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 652

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    this why im passing cause i can easily argue either side. i have no clue where you get this? on paper det a playoff team and anyone with a clue knew chip was sending this team to the toilet with his garbage off season moves..
    True, you can argue it either way. I guess I perceive the Eagles as the better team, and you know what they say about perception and betting :-(

freakydave
    freakydave's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

the eagles are better at what curling? Who have the eagles beaten jets,giants,saints,cowboys--
    Det beat gb oakland & the bears but they could've beat seattle on the road--they gave seattle a scare.
    They've played a much tougher schedule det -3 is a gift.

Bandit
    Ohio... Way Back When
    Bandit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11716

Quote Originally Posted by freakydave View Post
    the eagles are better at what curling? Who have the eagles beaten jets,giants,saints,cowboys--
    Det beat gb oakland & the bears but they could've beat seattle on the road--they gave seattle a scare.
    I agree Dave. 5 min left and the Lions up by 10. Phil defence not 2 sharp/along with the offence....................so far.

Happy Thanksgiving all.

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Chip Kelly lol

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16097

the iggles are complete dysfunctional trash

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Looking good so far looks like Eagles quit

jt315
    jt315's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13730

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    the iggles are complete dysfunctional trash

What at an embarrassment on both sides of the ball.

Albabbie
    Albabbie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 652

Well looks like my Eagles are done for the year. Put a fork in them.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Don't you people ever read? It is a well known fact that the Eagles have quit on Kelly. They have gone so far as not to deny that rumor. NO one is backing him. He is finished. And yet you fools wager on Philly. No wonder you people consistently get your arses kicked year after year.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Pound Detroit ML!!
    easy and fun

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90288

Woke up and saw this thread and said I need to tail my buddy Harry.

Let's finish it strong here bud.

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights

Yup need DETROIT to not let it up

I made a play on Dallas game

Carolina over 22.5 -120 so far

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights

Happy thanksgiving Pimike hope you and yours have the best of times today my friend

BankrollMafia
    Update your status
    BankrollMafia's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3346

There goes my 1.2 G on eagles. Thanks Chip !...

BankrollMafia
    Update your status
    BankrollMafia's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3346

Okay Harry, whats the play on dallas panthers game. No more coinflip for me

ParlayJunkie

I'm gonna be real with u. Detroit will win and that's a fact. I got ML small for a shitty game. I hope they cover for u.
    2 people called me out on this. I only make those bold statements when I know I'm right. I mean anybody backing this Eagles team was prob not watching football the past few weeks. Not trying to be a dick about it, but betting on the Eagles was just plain stupid. I probably could have shredded this Eagles secondary.

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights

Carolina Panthers Over 22.5 team total carolina will score but don't know if dallas will or will not keep up to win at the end so over total not fond of as total score of game

I'm liking carolina to score three touchdowns and CPL of field goals today
    Just my opinion

Bandit
    Ohio... Way Back When
    Bandit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11716

Quote Originally Posted by freakydave View Post
    I agree Dave. Phil defence is sh*t/along with the offence....................

Happy Thanksgiving all.

ParlayJunkie

Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
    Carolina Panthers Over 22.5 team total carolina will score but don't know if dallas will or will not keep up to win at the end so over total not fond of as total score of game

I'm liking carolina to score three touchdowns and CPL of field goals today
    Just my opinion
    Dallas will be ready for this game and hand Carolina their 1st loss. Defense will be pumped and Romo looked great. Also refs like to throw flags at opposing teams when they visit Cowboy Stadium.

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights

I really feel chip jelly has lost his locker room especially with no true leader in there. Demarco Murray not playing to his potential and a awfull Sanchez throwing up for grab picks I believe DETROIT is the play here. Det is coming off two consecutive wins and today they go for three. Detrois defense is finding their identity and will cause major issues for both the running game and passing game of the flightless Eagles . The struggling defense of the Eagles will allow Matt stafford to get Tds and yrds today golden Tate and megatron will pick apart the pitiful secondary of the Eagles

Good luck

DETROIT -3 even is what I got.

Also I played this teaser earlier

#23456335 11/26/15 07:41AM
    WagerType SP 3TEAM FB10 - BK7 PTS
    Risk / Win 130.00 / 100.00
    Sport NFL
    Date 11/26/15 12:30PM
    Game [105] TOTAL o36-110 (B+10)
    (PHILADELPHIA EAGLES vrs DETROIT LIONS)
    Sport NFL
    Date 11/26/15 04:30PM
    Game [108] DALLAS COWBOYS +9-110 (B+10)
    Sport NFL
    Date 11/26/15 08:30PM
    Game [110] GREEN BAY PACKERS +1-105 (B+10)
    Leg 1 of the teaser is good liking my chances on the other two we will see

Detroit -3 is looking great Huh

Carolina over 22.5 team total
    Green Bay -8

Up next

Good luck
    HAPPY THANKSGIVING

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights

Dallas will be ready for this game and hand Carolina their 1st loss. Defense will be pumped and Romo looked great. Also refs like to throw flags at opposing teams when they visit Cowboy Stadium.
    Cam newton is on a new level this year seeing how they went into SEATTLE and scored over 22.5 and have been past few games I like my chances on it against a suspect defense that will not be able to contain a running Newton that can extend plays and find open receivers
    good luck on whatever you play bud
    Happy thanksgiving🍺

ParlayJunkie

Cam newton is on a new level this year seeing how they went into SEATTLE and scored over 22.5 and have been past few games I like my chances on it against a suspect defense that will not be able to contain a running Newton that can extend plays and find open receivers
    good luck on whatever you play bud
    Happy thanksgiving🍺
    Yea Cam is playing like an absolute beast. He will be hard to stop, but the Dallas D is better then what they have looked like. Dallas is at home so refs tend to throw flags at the opposing team. Plus the line is off. I see public betting Carolina but line was moving up for Dallas. Close game but Dallas by 1-3 points. Your Packers -8 bet I love. Thanks for the GL. You too.

relamancer2
    relamancer2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1642

Welp my theory was WAY wrong! Good call on Detroit fellas

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights

Yea Cam is playing like an absolute beast. He will be hard to stop, but the Dallas D is better then what they have looked like. Dallas is at home so refs tend to throw flags at the opposing team. Plus the line is off. I see public betting Carolina but line was moving up for Dallas. Close game but Dallas by 1-3 points. Your Packers -8 bet I love. Thanks for the GL. You too.
    I'm not saying dallas loses all I'm saying carolina over 22.5 is a good bet

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Aikman " not sure why'd you want to show face on TV if you are wearing an Eagles uniform"

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13164

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    where do you see this statement?

11/26/2015 12:30 PM EST
    105 PHILADELPHIA EAGLES PK 47 47 46.5 46.5 47 46.5o10 46.5o07 46.5
    106 DETROIT LIONS 47u13 -3 -05 -3 EVEN -3 EVEN -2.5 -25 -2.5 -20 -3 +02 -3 +08 -3 +05
    Sbrodds.com consensus

best free lines service out there

First 12