CappinTerp
    CappinTerp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Columbia + 3.5

The K-State basketball team is a mess! They graduated 3 seniors from last years team, in the off season HC Weber dismissed 2 players and 2 more transferred! That leaves only one returning starter and not much talent to fill the void. Columbia returns 4 starters in it's 4 guard offense( 1 is 6-7) and brought in a 7-1 center. I can not remember the last time an Ivy team was on the road vs a team from a power Conf. and just a small dog!! This is a bad K-St. team..................but forget everything above, when one looks at this match up, the ​line says it all!!........................Columbia +3.5 .............3 units............................GL

Also for Columbia,no matter how bad K St. is, this would be a very nice road win for them. As for K St. they will not be over confident, but may nervous and tight..thinking,all the shit they will get for loosing to a lowly Ivy School team!!
    Last edited by CappinTerp; 11-16-15 at 10:32 AM. Reason: + ANGLE

TheeArchBishop
    TheeArchBishop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3656

I'm sold. Excellent write up and summary, regardless of what happens. It makes sense to play Columbia.

CappinTerp
    CappinTerp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Quote Originally Posted by TheeArchBishop View Post
    I'm sold. Excellent write up and summary, regardless of what happens. It makes sense to play Columbia.
    Yea, it's up to +4 now,but not surprised, we will see what happens.......gl....Got another one,but just for 1 unit.........USC -10 - On friday Monmouth University was at Pauley playing UCLA, THEY were down 13 points with 12 min. to play and beat UCLA,84 - 81 in OT.Big win for them,now a few days later they play USC.And I think these kids are still on cloud 9 and will have a hard time to focus and keep up with USC!!...........................​USC -10.....1 UNIT ....................................GL

Conqueror
    Conqueror's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5700

Always a fan of your capping. Will tail both.

mrlif1
    carrie got her period in the shower
    mrlif1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3555

both these plays make sense. that columbia line is silly. i wonder if monmouth went back home for a day? otherwise those jersey kids must be loving it out here, like a mini vacation especially after that kinda win to start the season.

BELM0NT
    BELM0NT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 104

Like it, good luck terp

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Tremendous write up I'm laying off college basketball right now there's too much stuff going on

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 119

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Tremendous write up I'm laying off college basketball right now there's too much stuff going on
    like what people making money?