CappinTerp
    CappinTerp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Gb / det - under 49.5

First of all,have to admit that I don,t follow the NFL that much....manybe bet 6 games all season,so far. We all know that Rodgers is a good QB and that the DET. D is bad.With that said I am a little surprised that the total did not open in low 50's. Think that eveyone,their mama and papa likes the over. Each team gets what?...about 5-7 possessions per game.....7 TD'S +, IS alot!!!​...........................GB / DET - UNDER 49.5.......3 UNITS.....GL

slambam
    slambam's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

On the over myself, GB has been giving up a lot of point as well. Detroit coming off a bye, maybe they figured something out by watching Den/Car against GB the last 2 weeks.

BELM0NT
    BELM0NT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 104

A lot of good cappers on the over, including myself. Good Luck

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 119

Good luck terp, ya, you are right about one thing everyone will be on the over and it just seems like the obvious play. That usually means the game will find away to stay under

CappinTerp
    CappinTerp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Quote Originally Posted by slambam View Post
    On the over myself, GB has been giving up a lot of point as well. Detroit coming off a bye, maybe they figured something out by watching Den/Car against GB the last 2 weeks.
    Quote Originally Posted by BELM0NT View Post
    A lot of good cappers on the over, including myself. Good Luck
    Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    Good luck terp, ya, you are right about one thing everyone will be on the over and it just seems like the obvious play. That usually means the game will find away to stay under
    Yea, good luck guys,I hope all have a profitable day!!