Antibet
    Antibet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1565

Just show your penis. It will destruct terrorists, and they will stop shooting.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
    Again PAVY im asking u would you rather have someone there armed

Or would you rather have no weapons
    I'd rather have someone armed who is trained to use the firearm in the situation. It doesn't matter if you can shoot the targets at the range. It's not the best marksmen who wins in this scenario. Without any tactical knowledge on how to confront the situation you are in better shape if you don't use your pistol to confront a situation you are not trained to cope with.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90326

Quote Originally Posted by Antibet View Post
    Stupid

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Well of course I would rather have a navy seal fully armed in the crowd with that said armed citizens these days are pivitol and probably placing retired special ops forces in cities in plain clothes throughout cities is smart but what needs to happen is the Muslim world need to turn hard against its own

This will never happen on a large scale and as I have posted before we are seeing the beginning of the end days the book of revelations has proclaimed might take hundreds of years might take a few but the evil that has rose up (Isis) is for real and is pure evil

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    I fired AK-47s in the army. Trust me your little pistol has no chance. You will be blown to smithereens. The terrorist sees your first shot flash he will empty 3 magazines at your direction and kill everyone around you.
    BANG!!!

Lol a lot of rookies here too Paver

If you own a gun and do not shoot at least 100 rounds once a month it is useless

Also shooting in range and being good is nothing like real life battle..you might lose 75% accuracy

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24921

Quote Originally Posted by Antibet View Post
    I often do this as a preemptive, even when the terrorist threat seems low.

jjgold

Most guys here could not handle a gun

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90326

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Most guys here could not handle a gun
    And ALL guys here would thank God when and if this happened and somebody here had a right to carry and saved their life JJ.

jjgold

Nobody is saving any life

You will run vs a terrorists vs their manpower and guns

Very few will be hero

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Quote Originally Posted by pimike View Post
    And ALL guys here would thank God when and if this happened and somebody here had a right to carry and saved their life JJ.
    Most people who carry concealed weapon CCW. are the safest people out there they have to revert every two years are knowledgable with their weapon and most I have talked to would not hesitate to use their weapon if someone's life including their own was in Danger

I would take my chances with someone armed and next to me in that same SCENERIO in Paris concert hall if police didn't storm in everyone in there was going to be lillled

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Thanks for all the posts fellas. I really appreciate everyone's input.

I was at the gym late last night... doing some cardio and watching CNN and FOX News. I couldn't hear what the news reporters were saying... I was just reading all the graphics on the screen... scrolling across. I was locked on the screen for about 15 minutes straight... if one network went to commercial... I just focused on the other screen. While I was doing this.... a lot of thoughts were going through my head. Naturally, I said to myself... what if I was in that theater? What would I do? What could I do? What if I was carrying? Would it really matter? I wouldn't consider myself a clumsy guy... but with all those emotions going through your head... how accurate are you going to be with your moves... and/or thoughts?

What if I just play it safe? Play possum?

What if I draw and shoot and hit a civilian?

What if I draw and shoot and miss the terrorist? And he blows me away?

Not trying to sound like a pu$$y here fellas. I think the best offense... is your BEST DEFENSE.

You're already out numbered.

If you can reach somewhere (you believe) safe... do it. Then draw and protect yourself.

I just can't really imagine being in a situation like this. I don't think any human should live in fear.

I hope the French president stands by what he said yesterday... and he hammers these people uncontrollably. Absolutely relentless. And I hope other countries follow and back him.

This isn't life... to live in fear.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Most people would spill their popcorn in a crowded dark theater let alone try to draw a pistol and shoot the attacker shooting at you with a machine gun.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    The Paris situation is an absolute tragedy. I want to use it as a reference... as to something that could happen here in the USA or Canada... or anywhere in the World where posters are from.

Here's my hypothetical story...

So you have a situation... police haven't arrived yet. You are alone (not with family) and you have your piece on you. People are screaming.... and start running in all different angles. You clearly don't know what's going on but... it's shocking. A few seconds later... you now see blood and a body laying in the street. You now hear an explosion.

Are you allowed to reach for your gun and show it? Again.... police or any type of authorities have no arrived yet. Do you show your piece for your protection? What if you start scaring other innocent bystanders? What if someone has their piece on them as well... and they shoot you?

What if you're scattering showing your weapon..... (running while holding it) and the police arrive... and they've been briefed to shoot at anyone holding a gun? They see you with your gun... thinking you might be the suspect or mad bomber... and they open fire on you?

Again.... just a hypothetical situation that could happen. Just wanted to hear what you would do in this kind of situation. Use the Paris situation as a scenario.
    well we know what kraken would do, run like the wind.

jjgold

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Most people would spill their popcorn in a crowded dark theater let alone try to draw a pistol and shoot the attacker shooting at you with a machine gun.
    also so many people running you might kill an innocent person trying to kill terrorists

Most people would not react that quick if they had a gun unless very trained..like I said most of us would RUN

Antibet
    Antibet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1565

Be a hero: use penises instead of guns if you can't use your head. Otherwise terrorists will kill you all

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Good post TMS.

Shame nobody seems to get your point.
    They do get the point.

They just dont want to acknowledge it because it then takes away from the fantasy that owning a gun will solve all their personal safety issues...

jjgold

Guns are dangerous

Good guys with guns do nothing

Thread over

First 12