vic88
    vic88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1002

Alone in premium picks. Need some good advice.

Hi folks!

I've become interested in American sports a couple of weeks ago. It's a big "wow" for me. NFL, NCAAF, NBA and MLB are just great. It didn't take long to discover handicappers, I believe Docspo*** was the first place I've come across. It's not like in Europe... I believe that some of these guys have this 6th sense, great nose, propose nice tips and picks. They really help people make some extra cash. Unfortunately there are cheaters as well - the ones who publish shit picks, they boast about their fake statistics and take money for their dicky picks.

I would like to know SBR users opinion and experiences on the matter. Do you remember a thread like this on the forum? Or just share your opinion...

I'd be over the moon if you could help me with the handicappers issue. There are definately guys out there who has positive betting stats. Who are your precious and beloved handicappers?

Have a great Tuesday! And best of luck with your bets

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

It's all about paying for picks. Best way to go in my humble opinion. I've got 10 subscriptions. Try the gold standard package. It gives u a fourth pick for free for every 3 paid

trytrytry
    All I do is trytrytry
    trytrytry's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 273425

Quote Originally Posted by TwoWays View Post
    It's all about paying for picks. Best way to go in my humble opinion. I've got 10 subscriptions. Try the gold standard package. It gives u a fourth pick for free for every 3 paid

say what!???

vic88
    vic88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1002

Maybe someone will be so kind to send me good handicappers names by private message

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 684

Go to the "service plays" part of the forum. This has people that use paid services and take turns posting their plays and their records. This way you can see all the handicappers and who is doing well.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Never pay for picks
    If you can't pick em stay out
    FUKK all touts
    Most are truelly scammers and take advantage of the customer
    Fukkin do your own work read injury reports look at stats and see what other guys perspectives are and balance them against your own picks

DO WORK OR DONT EXPECT TO GET PAID BY THE BOOKIE

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 316

Just check to see who is jjgold pushing and bet the opposite. He is 0-2 on Chargers on MNF.