lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

when will the cowboys release greg hardy?

Why is this fukking moron still employed?

Jerry Jones is a businessman. Now it's time for his sponsors to hurt him.

This guy does not belong.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I say after year

Too much pressure now

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Never should have signed the piece of shit to begin with.

Bbfromgpt
    Cappin
    Bbfromgpt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4429

He will get an extension at the end of the season. Gotta love Jerry

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

Can't believe he's playing but Ray Rice is out of a job

DOM-Ganador
    DOM-Ganador's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5742

Quote Originally Posted by RavensFan2k3 View Post
    Can't believe he's playing but Ray Rice is out of a job
    Simply a talent/production decision regarding Ray Rice.
    Plus, RBs seem to be easier to find than a guy like Hardy.

Jerry will keep him as long as he is helping team. He will dig his heels in.

That Dude
    That Dude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1341

Not going happen. Guy is a scumbag but the constant bashing of him alone reeks of a mob mentality. Adrian Peterson did worse to his own child where's the outrage with him and the Vikings? How about Big Ben raping two women should the steelers release him? Like I said he's pure trash but let's not act like he is the only horrible human being that is given preferential treatment because he is a world class athlete.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Ratpack

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

[QUOTE=That Dude;24785415]Not going happen. Guy is a scumbag but the constant bashing of him alone reeks of a mob mentality. Adrian Peterson did worse to his own child where's the outrage with him and the Vikings? How about Big Ben raping two women should the steelers release him? Like I said he's pure trash but let's not act like he is the only horrible human being that is given preferential treatment because he is a world class athlete.[/QUOT

yeah the "word class athlete" really showed up last night.

Ratpack
    Ratpack's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1789

josh smith killed his friend wasnt jamal lewis in jail during an off season ray lewis and daunte stallworth both killed people also and nothing happened to them

That Dude

[QUOTE=USCPHILLYGUY;24785437]
    Quote Originally Posted by That Dude View Post
    Not going happen. Guy is a scumbag but the constant bashing of him alone reeks of a mob mentality. Adrian Peterson did worse to his own child where's the outrage with him and the Vikings? How about Big Ben raping two women should the steelers release him? Like I said he's pure trash but let's not act like he is the only horrible human being that is given preferential treatment because he is a world class athlete.[/QUOT

yeah the "word class athlete" really showed up last night.
    So multiple qb pressures and a sack isn't good? Guys is absolutely an elite top 5 DE in the league.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

[QUOTE=That Dude;24785467]
    Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post

So multiple qb pressures and a sack isn't good? Guys is absolutely an elite top 5 DE in the league.
    What fukin game did you watch pal? The sack was due to the tackles collapsing the line of scrimmage. Johnson dominated him.

Guys a piece of shit scumbag

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

No one worse than Dez Bryant. Who beats the crap out of his own mom lol

floridagolfer
    floridagolfer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12339

How many people show up at a typical Cowboys home game . . . about 100,000, right? How many are women? If 5,000 of them protested domestic violence outside the gates in front of all the local TV stations and made Jerry look bad, Hardy would be cut in about 10 minutes.

That Dude

[QUOTE=USCPHILLYGUY;24785491]
    Quote Originally Posted by That Dude View Post

What fukin game did you watch pal? The sack was due to the tackles collapsing the line of scrimmage. Johnson dominated him.

Guys a piece of shit scumbag
    I think everyone is in agreement that he is a scumbag. So should all scumbags in the NFL be banned? There is going to be a long list of banned players if that's the case. What does it matter that his sack came on a stunt? A sack is a sack buddy. Johnson played a hell of a game but doesn't change the fact that Hardy is an elite talent whether you want to admit it or not.

sshz
    sshz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 216

Jerry jones already said he deserves another chance.....another words, he'll stay as long as he's productive!

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

The worst part is the whole "he's a leader" bullshit. FUKK off with that bullshit you dumb fukk. Like Brandon Marshall said, he just doesn't get it. Cowboys enable him and make him feel like his actions and demeanour are acceptable. The Fukkin guy shows absolutely no remorse whatsoever, no accountability, nothing. Just the typical women beater attitude: "not my fault, she made me do it. She was drunk" etc.

How in the fukk you say this guy is a leader of your team, I just cannot comprehend. Romo, witten, maybe the clown ass puppet coach need to stand up to this shit. Romo pushed for TO to be cut, time to do same again.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

this thread is a bunch of bullshit....

obviously you fahgs have never dealt with an absolute batshit crazy bitch like the f'n golddiggin' whore this dumbass hooked up with....

she had a lot worse coming to her that she was lucky she didn't get!

if anything, hardy should be applauded for not roughing her up a lot worse.....

those few minor bruises she was sportin'???? shit!!!! Not even..... I've had women leave my loft at 10 am after a night of consensual rough sex look a lot worse than that........

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    this thread is a bunch of bullshit....

obviously you fahgs have never dealt with an absolute batshit crazy bitch like the f'n golddiggin' whore this dumbass hooked up with....

she had a lot worse coming to her that she was lucky she didn't get!

if anything, hardy should be applauded for not roughing her up a lot worse.....

those few minor bruises she was sportin'???? shit!!!! Not even..... I've had women leave my loft at 10 am after a night of consensual rough sex look a lot worse than that........
    Lol

I'm not mad at him playing, Im mad he's playing and Ray Rice isn't

Scorpion
    Update your status
    Scorpion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15377

give him a 2nd chance, his gf made him crazy, its her fault

frugalgambler
    frugalgambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

Why were the charges dropped ? The pics look bad, but who knows what happened. Anyhoo, not a lot of sympathy from me to that woman, did not she stay with that player for a while ? It is no secret that most of NFL/NBA players are wild animals, why would you guys get upset ?

And please lay off that domestic violence BS, enough with that. You do realize that you can now be thrown in jail without any proof just based on your wife/gf's statement. And then it will take a long time for you to deal with the system, even if you are innocent.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Auto Donk

mikefan1034
    mikefan1034's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1233

Quote Originally Posted by Vinnie Paz View Post
    The worst part is the whole "he's a leader" bullshit. FUKK off with that bullshit you dumb fukk. Like Brandon Marshall said, he just doesn't get it. Cowboys enable him and make him feel like his actions and demeanour are acceptable. The Fukkin guy shows absolutely no remorse whatsoever, no accountability, nothing. Just the typical women beater attitude: "not my fault, she made me do it. She was drunk" etc.

How in the fukk you say this guy is a leader of your team, I just cannot comprehend. Romo, witten, maybe the clown ass puppet coach need to stand up to this shit. Romo pushed for TO to be cut, time to do same again.
    U mad bro? Stop worrying about hardy and worry about u. Hardy gives back to the community hes a leader and great person.

barry cougar
    barry cougar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16200

Charges dropped = money changed hands.

If you're rich, you're above the law.

frugalgambler

Quote Originally Posted by barry cougar View Post
    Charges dropped = money changed hands.

If you're rich, you're above the law.
    Does not always work like that, dude. Just ask Slava Voynov. The state presses charges even if the victim does not want to do that, especially in a high profile case like this one. No state attorney wants to drop the charges and find the victim killed a few weeks after that. Gotta be something with her original story that did not make sense.

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24869

They won't drop him.

Cowboys > 1 or 2 sponsors. It's all about $$, tho.

Just don't think the backlash will be big enuf.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

For anyone to even remotely try to justify or make excuses for this asshole is sad. The very reason this girl disappeared and just took $$ was because she didn't want her character assassinated. So she's a slut, whore, gold digger, etc etc etc. yeah that justifies a 6'5 300lb "man" to beat her because of his own insecurities in life. Then let me have my manager hold her so I can call 911 because she's attacking me!

frugalgambler

For anyone to even remotely try to justify or make excuses for this asshole is sad. The very reason this girl disappeared and just took $$ was because she didn't want her character assassinated. So she's a slut, whore, gold digger, etc etc etc. yeah that justifies a 6'5 300lb "man" to beat her because of his own insecurities in life. Then let me have my manager hold her so I can call 911 because she's attacking me!
    Anyone who is automatically doing the whole "damsel in distress" routine is a brainwashed idiot.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by frugalgambler View Post
    Anyone who is automatically doing the whole "damsel in distress" routine is a brainwashed idiot.
    guess it's a "cultural" thing like fighting dogs huh

Funny I haven't seen her once. Not on GMA, Dr. Phil, World News Tnite, Oprah. Yeah she's really portraying herself the victim here.

Dude really, you're embarrassing yourself. Pick us a winner tnite

frugalgambler

guess it's a "cultural" thing like fighting dogs huh

Funny I haven't seen her once. Not on GMA, Dr. Phil, World News Tnite, Oprah. Yeah she's really portraying herself the victim here.

Dude really, you're embarrassing yourself. Pick us a winner tnite
    Methinks I am not the one who is embarrassing myself here. Yeah, she was probably paid off, but so what ? And/or perhaps the player's agent has something on her to stop her from doing the usual victim publicity tour. It is a guessing game. What is undeniable is that most of the men are brainwashed idiots programmed to respond in the way that women want.

Anyhoo, keep beating the drum and worshiping the mother goddess.
    Last edited by frugalgambler; 11-09-15 at 12:46 PM.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

hold on a minute.... just because you're a big guy you can't fight back when a crazy ho goes off on you and starts whippin' your ass???

I know I would grab such a ho/subdue such a ho without hitting her, but if they won't stop, eventually simply restraining her his going to 1. result in bruises to the ho, and 2. possible criminal charges against you.....

fortunately for me, having dealt with some crazy hos, I've never had to get too physical.....

run this true story by you: I'm cruising down the highway with a hottie i'd been datin', she starts texting some other guy due to us having a minor dispute over drinks earlier; i see this guy text her back, and say "oh really, your gonna start texting some jackleg based on that?" and grab her phone, roll down my window, and act like I tossed her phone out of it (really, i'd dropped it into my door's side pocket).

within seconds she screams, hits me two or three times (we're doing about 70 on Ih59 in htown, cruisin' by the old summit(joel osteen's new digs), then starts kickin' the fuk outta my windshield of my 645 with her heels, shattering it from the inside within seconds; before I can even tell her "l ddin't thro your fukkin' phone out the window"...... by the time we hit the concrete canyon of 59/45, ive got a psychotic ho hitting me/screaming at me/shattering my beamer's windshield.

question: what should I have done?

answer of what i did: pulled over in chinatown off 59 (we're both wasted); tell her get out; she says no, so i throw her purse out her window that I rolled down, she opens the door to retrieve it, steps out, and I hit the gas and did not look back.......... door slams shut due to the 645's 0-60 in 5.2; I see her gettin' smaller in my rear view after initially giving chase for a few feet.....

fast forward to the next morning.... I wake up, hung over as fuk, and roll over to bang her, and realize she's not there, and then it hits me "OH FUKKIN' SHIT!!!!! I DUMPED THAT HO IN CHINA TOWN LAST NIGHT!!! OH SHIT!!!" (Chinatown just east of downtown in 2005 was, let's say, a BAD PART OF TOWN.....)

In a panic, I start wondering what happened/is she ok/is she dead/raped/etc.... As she'd driven to my loft, I run down and check the ol Bayou Lofts parking garage, and sigh a huge sigh of relief when I see the ho's car is not parked in one of my extra spots.........

out of sight out of mind....... f'n ho.... even wrecked her car after she got some Miami Dolphins' offensive lineman she was romancing/fukkin' on the side to pick her up and give her a ride to my loft to get her car......

after all that, the dik must've been good, b/c she booty called me despite taggin' bbc pro athletes in every pro sport we have in htown....

edit: funny side note: take car to a friend who a manages body shop, first thing he asks when I tell him the story and he sees it's been kicked out from the inside: "Was she a stripper?"

he sends me to his windshield guy he uses, who hears the story and without hesitation immediately asks: "was she a stripper?"

he sends me to the bmw place on 59 to order the windshield; bmw parts manager inspects the window and sees it's kicked in from the inside, I tell him an abbreviated version of the story.... first thing he asks is "was she a stripper?"

no, she wasn't a stripper.... but she had the crazies of one, obviously......

Htown and its f'n strippers.........
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 11-09-15 at 01:31 PM.

Jeffie
    Jeffie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1163

Lmfao the excuse is "she's a crazy bitch" so it makes it okay? A big dude like Hardy was getting his ass kicked? How pathetic, I would not want that pussy on my team. He couldn't pin her down like a real man he has to resort to hitting a women.. Any of you fuks who are actually trying to justify what he did are pathetic human beings and I hope you get your ass beat one day. I see his antics on the sideline he's clearly a POS.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Willysmagic

frugalgambler

Lemmings, lemmings everywhere.

Willysmagic
    Willysmagic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 394

Jeffie well said, This piece of trash will be off on his way to prison soon enough. Maybe last night Collinsworth did a good thing by calling out the NFL players to do something about this. It's time the players take charge and demand that this piece of trash be released. The sooner it happens the sooner he will be on his way to the big house. Never and I mean never a reason to strike a lady let alone beat her like he did. I will be the first to let you know when he is on his way to prison. He was no help to the cow punks last night so his baggage is costing jerry dumb ass jones big time. Karma will follow this team for some time to come. I laugh that they think romo can help this team win. Karma is a bitch so swallow a mouth full cowboys

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion View Post
    give him a 2nd chance, his gf made him crazy, its her fault
    From the pics that I seen he had some signs of being abused as well.