pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Dirty

killawookie
    killawookie's Avatar Become A Pro!

The Rams moving to LA would be a good thing for them.. not a bad thing. It's a physical sport, why cry when someone takes the risk and has to pay. Just happens the Rams SMOTHER these penetrating QBs and they get hit hardest they've been all year. Dirty or not, don't think because your the QB you arent susceptible to injuries like every other star is.

TheMartian
    TheMartian's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3241

Quote Originally Posted by killawookie View Post
    The Rams moving to LA would be a good thing for them.. not a bad thing. It's a physical sport, why cry when someone takes the risk and has to pay. Just happens the Rams SMOTHER these penetrating QBs and they get hit hardest they've been all year. Dirty or not, don't think because your the QB you arent susceptible to injuries like every other star is.
    Don't worry Karma is a bitch and when the dirty Rams lose Todd Girly to a cheap shot to the knee nobody will care

Jowframs
    Jowframs's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6645

Quote Originally Posted by TheMartian View Post
    Don't worry Karma is a bitch and when the dirty Rams lose Todd Girly to a cheap shot to the knee nobody will care
    Put a Dress on the QBs then

bigballa
    bigballa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4154

yeah i wondered what zimmer was on about in the press confrence about the DC having a histroy....didnt realize it was that piece of shit greegg williams i thought his ass was outta the league.....league should come down on joyner and the DC....loved joyners interview.....'i lived accross the tracks from teddy growing up' hahahahaha

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7357

Greg Williams

First 12