daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Georgia in turmoil. UK +14 @ ML

Rumors are there's a ton of dissension in the locker room. One coordinator Is about to be canned and it's not the one you think.

Richt had Bauta, the quarterback last week, playing safety in practice yesterday. Still has the 2nd string qb as punter. He has lost it.

when I saw -14, I thought that was the amount of points Vegas thought Georgia would score.

Was leaning Kentucky anyways but this seals it

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Kentucky not a bad team either

Georgia for most part always a team that cannot get over the hump and things always go wrong

Weak locker room coach too

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY

Defensive coordinator Jeremy Pruitt out at UGA according to rumors ...apparently went to Richts house Sunday morninh and they had a fall out

goldust
    goldust's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 763

Seems too easy. How much worse is Georgia than Kentucky's previous two opponents, who destroyed Kentucky?

Frodo
    Frodo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 909

I'd love to take KY and the points on this one, but given the situation, Georgia may come out strong and ready to prove the fanbase wrong about their coach. Even with all the dissension, these kids love Richt. The line is about right to me. KY defense is garbage and Pruitt isn't doing that bad of a job on his side of the ball. I would not be surprised to see Georgia run it 45+ times and throw a few long balls to Malcolm Mitchell. If they get lucky with their crappy QB on a few of those deep passes, I would not be surprised to Georgia win by 21 or more. Be careful on your units. I wouldn't go overboard simply based on what's happening with the program.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 107

There is no quick answers for Georgia. If that is the qb richt is going with he might as well pack his bags now, worst performance by a qb in college I have ever witnessed.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY

Richt moved his 2nd string quarterback to starting punter last week. Started the 3rd string qb over a healthy 1st string qb in the most important game of the year, then moved the 3rd string qb to practice squad safety this week

take a minute to let that sink in

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 107

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    Richt moved his 2nd string quarterback to starting punter last week. Started the 3rd string qb over a healthy 1st string qb in the most important game of the year, then moved the 3rd string qb to practice squad safety this week

take a minute to let that sink in
    Ya, I thought for sure he would put the other kid in, at least he can actually throw the ball