scumbag
    scumbag's Avatar Become A Pro!

Imagine: Reunion in Indy (Pagano out Harbaugh in)

how sick would that be? they would need to find a good GM he could get along with.

life must be great in ann arbor but how could he turn this down? he could whip this team right into shape.

scumbag

shaw is a big contender for this job too. i'd prefer harbaugh (for obvious reasons) but i doubt he'd leave michigan after only 1 year.

Jeffie
    Jeffie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1163

Quote Originally Posted by scumbag View Post
    shaw is a big contender for this job too. i'd prefer harbaugh (for obvious reasons) but i doubt he'd leave michigan after only 1 year.
    Yeah no way in hell he leaves after 1 year. That program is gonna be super good and it's not like he needs the extra money.

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head
    DOM_Toretto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 989

Doubt he would leave UofM, but it seems like half of Indy's organization has the Stanford connection with various players, OC, other coaches all having that background. Would be a good fit.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

He is not leaving Michigan I see it's rookie day

scumbag

don't understand how you can say it's a snap-turndown from someone with harbaugh's intensity/competitiveness. we're talking about the lure of rings, and the chance to coach one of the best QB prospects ever.