sam9ball
    Update Status
    sam9ball's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2353

Tout claims to win largest future bet in history on Royals

Saw this at the Las Vegas Sun

A tout named Vegas Dave (not the ex mod lol) claims to have won $2,457,200 from a $100,000 stake on the Royals to win the World Series. Las Vegas Sun reports it as being the largest futures bet in history?

shaunovery
    shaunovery's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

Wow nice tickets

BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

Guy is such a clown. He claims to go like 145-1 every season. He also used to date a prostitute named "godaddy".

Touts are the scum of the earth.

sam9ball
    Update Status
    sam9ball's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2353

Apparently some other touts think its BS https://twitter.com/Vegas_Matty/stat...67839060279296

Wheres Fish head to confirm veracity of this story when you need him

THE_RUDESTER
    THE_RUDESTER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1138

He had about $200K+ on Royals on a future bet. The lil midget really hit it its not b.s. and for that 145-3 record it's his system plays record. So he basically gives people a series play if it loses you double, then triple, ext. He has a great record but basically on those 3 Losses it was disaster for who buys picks of him but a great ride when he's hitting for small profit. That being said he really hit Royals big.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

the win is legit.

not all of it at westgate. guy bets big with the money he gets from people who buy his packages. his coke dealer and hookers are some of the happiest people in the world today.

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

The guy was also on some morning show a couple years ago saying he won a few hundred-thousand dollars from a $8,000 bet on the Ravens to win the Super Bowl.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Gritter I will believe so the guys a degenerate

Man he's a big-time loser Never forget it

Touts are frauds

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    the win is legit.

not all of it at westgate. guy bets big with the money he gets from people who buy his packages. his coke dealer and hookers are some of the happiest people in the world today.

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

Quote Originally Posted by THE_RUDESTER View Post
    He had about $200K+ on Royals on a future bet. The lil midget really hit it its not b.s. and for that 145-3 record it's his system plays record. So he basically gives people a series play if it loses you double, then triple, ext. He has a great record but basically on those 3 Losses it was disaster for who buys picks of him but a great ride when he's hitting for small profit. That being said he really hit Royals big.
    yeah, his record is system plays. He isn't going 145-3 on ML and spread. For baseball they are probably on series games, and you bet from game 1 to game 4 until you win one, increasing your bet each time you lose.

BrickJames
    Action

I read a story that he supposedly took out a student loan for 10k and put it all on red to get his starting roll.

Doesn't sound like the sharpest knife in the drawer.

BrickJames
    Action

Quote Originally Posted by eidolon View Post
    yeah, his record is system plays. He isn't going 145-3 on ML and spread. For baseball they are probably on series games, and you bet from game 1 to game 4 until you win one, increasing your bet each time you lose.
    So basically all his players are one bad streak away from going busto.

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10464

wow what a hit . hope he didnt bet a lot of other teams as well

Khiaao
    Khiaao's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Cool

sshz
    sshz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 216

Professional gamblers don't have to sell their picks....they make their living gambling, not promoting themselves and selling opinions. For someone with a lot of money, his website is slow and amateur-ish. When anyone claims a 125-3 baseball record, run from this guy.

jjgold

The Guy is a compulsive gambler

He makes money from suckers
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Rob7168

ripemup
    ripemup's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2766

if u have a smart business or way to make money, would u sell that for a few measly dollars? Think about it before u pay some unknown loser claiming ridiculous records for a false promise. Go buy a house from a random guy on the street who says the house is great and brand new when in fact its an old house, in a terrible neighbourhood. but in both cases, he got your money and hes already up and out of town by then. Be smart.

Swinging Johnson
    Swinging Johnson's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5614

I think we're all a tad jealous of this cosmopolitan, jet-setting bon vivant. Men want to be him and women want to be with him. I only wish I was Caitlyn Jenner so I could get a piece of both. Gentlemen we have an historic opportunity to make money along with the man who calls himself Vegas Dave. If it's good enough to be written on the internet then by gawd it's good enough for me. Vegas Dave, we salute you!

PorkChop
    PorkChop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

Quote Originally Posted by BrickJames View Post
    I read a story that he supposedly took out a student loan for 10k and put it all on red to get his starting roll.

Doesn't sound like the sharpest knife in the drawer.

Scared money doesn't make money

habitualwinning
    habitualwinning's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6311

I just looked at the article for a pic to confirm it was him, this guy is legit. He very well might be a tout now but this guy picks winners right and left. I remember when I first started gambling on sports a few years back, when Russell Wilson was still at NC State and Texas was still good, this guy absolutely crushed that season. He used to have a sports talk show on a local Vegas station and he'd give out one free "best bet" type pick each week in college and NFL and I'm not joking I think he lost one or two the entire season and the rest were all free winners. I used to tail him and Tony Diamond in bases to easy profits. Man how times have changed. I'm not 100% certain but I think Tony Diamond is dead or in poor health now cause he hasn't been active for a few years and I don't think Vegas Dave has his show anymore either unless it's on a new station or something cause I lost contact with him. The results these guys produced will never be replicated in capping. Tony Diamond had like 19 consecutive winning seasons in baseball and Vegas Dave shot like 90% winners in CFB and NFL. Unreal. I'm glad to see Dave still cashing tickets cause anybody who followed him back during the glory days is up money. Those are the only two pro cappers/touts that I'll ever vouch for, the rest of em are all scumbags like previous posters have already stated. These two actually won and on top of that gave out free winners regularly, you didn't even have to buy their picks to make money.

pley1234
    pley1234's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 222

nice

PorkChop
    PorkChop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

“I drained my parents’ accounts, so I had to go, but I was in the meetings and watching my winnings,” he said.

-
    Points Awarded:

scumbag gave PorkChop 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

scumbag
    scumbag's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by PorkChop View Post
    “I drained my parents’ accounts, so I had to go, but I was in the meetings and watching my winnings,” he said.

-
    laughable!

jjgold

Is he broke??

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

"Before he set out this morning to collect his winnings, Dave told me: “I’m feeling pretty numb over this. But I’m a gambler, so it goes back to being a normal day — it’s just the numbers are bigger!"

You go to collect 2.5mil and feel pretty numb about it, after being a broke dikk a few years prior to that?

"He admits to going to Gamblers Anonymous several years ago, and I asked him what it taught him. “I drained my parents’ accounts, so I had to go, but I was in the meetings and watching my winnings,” he said."

Something doesn't add up here

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

He's gonna get clipped.

BrickJames
    Action

Quote Originally Posted by habitualwinning View Post
    i just looked at the article for a pic to confirm it was him, this guy is legit. He very well might be a tout now but this guy picks winners right and left. I remember when i first started gambling on sports a few years back, when russell wilson was still at nc state and texas was still good, this guy absolutely crushed that season. He used to have a sports talk show on a local vegas station and he'd give out one free "best bet" type pick each week in college and nfl and i'm not joking i think he lost one or two the entire season and the rest were all free winners. I used to tail him and tony diamond in bases to easy profits. Man how times have changed. I'm not 100% certain but i think tony diamond is dead or in poor health now cause he hasn't been active for a few years and i don't think vegas dave has his show anymore either unless it's on a new station or something cause i lost contact with him. The results these guys produced will never be replicated in capping. Tony diamond had like 19 consecutive winning seasons in baseball and vegas dave shot like 90% winners in cfb and nfl. Unreal. I'm glad to see dave still cashing tickets cause anybody who followed him back during the glory days is up money. Those are the only two pro cappers/touts that i'll ever vouch for, the rest of em are all scumbags like previous posters have already stated. These two actually won and on top of that gave out free winners regularly, you didn't even have to buy their picks to make money.
    tltr

BrickJames
    Action

He is also banned from the Bellagio for passing cocaine to his wwhor girlfriend GoDaddy.

When he munches her box I wonder how many customers already in there from the week

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

When did he make the bet? 2003?

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

future bet is for suckers.

bigballa
    bigballa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4154

Quote Originally Posted by Swinging Johnson View Post
    I think we're all a tad jealous of this cosmopolitan, jet-setting bon vivant. Men want to be him and women want to be with him. I only wish I was Caitlyn Jenner so I could get a piece of both. Gentlemen we have an historic opportunity to make money along with the man who calls himself Vegas Dave. If it's good enough to be written on the internet then by gawd it's good enough for me. Vegas Dave, we salute you!

you think he ONLY bet the royals....come on man prolly bet everyteam on the board.....yeah he prolly made a bit but it isnt as much as you would think....

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Quote Originally Posted by bigballa View Post
    you think he ONLY bet the royals....come on man prolly bet everyteam on the board.....yeah he prolly made a bit but it isnt as much as you would think....
    That's what I was thinking. He probably was hedging. At least that's what any sane person would do.

tribeforlife22
    tribeforlife22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8759

i was in a buy group for Vegas Dave this year, and yes, this Royals future was legit. he sent the play out beginning of April and that was the ONLY future he sent out to clients pre season. he then also took the Rangers to win the AL West at the All Star break and that one hit as well. He does have a good record over the past few seasons, but as was mentioned above it's a chase system. so he can lose 3 in a row on a 4 game series, hit the "D" play and still count that as a win... as you know, chases are for ppl with bigger pockets as it can get to be a pretty big bet by the time you get to he 4th game of a series...

Our buy group was pretty successful, but this guy is a pretty big clown too. his emails make him sound like he's a God and/or the dumbest brick in the load... if you can get past his egotistical personality and just focus on his plays, he's not a bad dude to tail. I've definitely been a part of way worse. he at least got plays out on time and didn't really mess with high volume or shit like that. a few plays a week, sometimes none for a week, which was nice during the grind of the MLB season...

all I can say is, he only sent out KC future to us and that was it. I can't tell you if he personally bet others or hedged some on the Mets (I would hope he hedged a little before the WS started), but like i said, he's not the smartest kid in the class

jjgold

got lucky men

He is a typical Vegas broke guy living in some shack

BrickJames
    Action

If he was really making all this money wouldn't you think he would want the label as professional gambler rather than tout?

I know a guy like this who is a manager for musicians, from the outside looking in he appears to be rich. But when you know the truth it's all just a big illusion especially the stuff you see on social media. And that illusion is what keeps new suckers coming in just like the guys on Instagram that claim they can make you $10,000 a week with a $300 investment.

The mind believes what the eyes see

jjgold

I do not know one guy in Vegas that gambles a lot that is not broke and broken down

12 Last