Duckshit
    Duckshit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17

Iowa may be 7-0 and up 24-7 but they are not

Next Level.....looking to fade them soon.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 284

Duck poop has spoken!

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Duckles nobody knows yet

Well coached

underrated

Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9329

Look at who the have left, Indiana, Minnesota, Purdue and Nebraska. They should finish 12-0.

They don't play Ohio State, Michigan, Michigan State, or Wisconsin.

They'll be at least 14-point dogs vs Ohio State/MSU or Michigan in the Big Ten title game.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Slew View Post
    Look at who the have left, Indiana, Minnesota, Purdue and Nebraska. They should finish 12-0.

They'll be at least 14-point dogs vs Ohio State/MSU or Michigan in the Big Ten title game.
    Who makes the Title game if Ohio St beats Michigan St and Michigan beats Ohio St next week?

Duckshit
    Duckshit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17

If they keep winning, I see them more as 7 point dogs for the Big Ten.......I'll be fading.

Sledge187
    Sledge187's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5989

Haterade

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Who makes the Title game if Ohio St beats Michigan St and Michigan beats Ohio St next week?
    won't happen but whatever they tie breaker would be after conference record.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Most of the women from places like Iowa, Nebraska, & Wisconsin are 5'11 185 with low body fat percentages and huge hips for breeding. That's why so many of these schools have great linemen and running games

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11930

Iowa's schedule is worst than what Boise State use to have... At least BSU would play a quality team to start the season. Is Iowa playing anyone in the top 50??? Horseshit.

Sat, Sep 5 vs Illinois State W 14 - 31 Final
    Sat, Sep 12 @ Iowa State W 31 - 17 Final
    Sat, Sep 19 vs Pittsburgh W 24 - 27 Final
    Sat, Sep 26 vs North Texas W 16 - 62 Final
    Sat, Oct 3 @ Wisconsin W 10 - 6 Final
    Sat, Oct 10 vs Illinois W 20 - 29 Final
    Sat, Oct 17 @ Northwestern W 40 - 10 Final
    yesterday vs Maryland W 15 - 31 Final
    Sat, Nov 7 @ Indiana 2:30 PM
    Sat, Nov 14 vs Minnesota 7:00 PM
    Sat, Nov 21 vs Purdue TBD
    Fri, Nov 27 @ Nebraska TBD

Even if Iowa, somehow beats Ohio State or MSU and goes undefeated, no way in hell should they get in with this shit schedule. Memphis and Houston both have a much better argument.
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 01-22-16 at 10:19 AM. Reason: image does not exist

CubsFan1908
    CubsFan1908's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

They play in the same division as Wisconsin. They won at Camp Randall.

CubsFan1908

Iowa's schedule sucks. But in the public eye they get discredited because they don't kill teams. They don't kill teams because they control the ball and wear the other team out.

Mac4Lyfe

They are playing against shitty teams. They should control Illinois, Illinois State, Purdon't, Northwestern, etc. Them not killing bad teams is more of an indictment on Iowa.

Quote Originally Posted by CubsFan1908 View Post
    Iowa's schedule sucks. But in the public eye they get discredited because they don't kill teams. They don't kill teams because they control the ball and wear the other team out.

CubsFan1908

5. The highest ranked team in the first College Football Playoff poll following the completion of Big Ten regular season conference play shall be the representative in the Big Ten Championship Game, unless the two highest ranked tied teams are ranked within one spot of each other in the College Football Playoff poll. In this case, the head-to-head results of the top two ranked tied teams shall determine the representative in the Big Ten Championship Game.

CubsFan1908

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    They are playing against shitty teams. They should control Illinois, Illinois State, Purdon't, Northwestern, etc. Them not killing bad teams is more of an indictment on Iowa.
    Them not killing bad teams is because they run the ball and control the clock. 2 touchdown leads for Iowa is tougher to overcome against them than against a team who plays a fast paced offense.

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

They are not near as good as their record indicates. And as it's already been said, they have played nobody.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Wow that's a bad schedule. Problem is there's about 8 ass sorry teams in the big 10 that make teams like Penn state and Iowa appear better than they are. Bringing in Maryland and Rutgers only further dilluded their product. Should have just kept the leaders and legends division or whatever the fukk they were and kept Ohio State separate from the Michigan schools.

jjgold

Rutgers does not belong in the big ten

overmatched

kyhawk
    kyhawk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7692

Let's go Hawks!!! This could be our year. I've followed them to games in Miami, LA and Orlando. Long time suffering fan, over 30 years. F U haters.

Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9329

Right, my mistake. Not that Wisconsin any good either.

Big 10 needs to have 9 league games.

Quote Originally Posted by CubsFan1908 View Post
    They play in the same division as Wisconsin. They won at Camp Randall.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

The winner of the Ohio State-Michigan State game will go to the CC Game. Michigan has one more loss than those two and will finish lower in the poll than the winner of the Ohio State-Michigan State game.

Iowa will not win the Big 10. Even with their candy coated schedule, they still may not even be undefeated headed into the CC game. Ferentz is famous for winning when he should be losing, and losing when he should win.

jjgold

For all we know Iowa could be in the national championship game again nobody has any proven track record here of consistently predicting anything

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    The winner of the Ohio State-Michigan State game will go to the CC Game. Michigan has one more loss than those two and will finish lower in the poll than the winner of the Ohio State-Michigan State game.

Iowa will not win the Big 10. Even with their candy coated schedule, they still may not even be undefeated headed into the CC game. Ferentz is famous for winning when he should be losing, and losing when he should win.
    So the Ohio St - Michigan game is meaningless because Michigan lost to Utah, right?

Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: -926

What is the line for @Ind next week. I would say that is going to be a good spot to take the Hoosiers

TheHumanTripod
    TheHumanTripod's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 109

No Iowa fan came into the season thinking they'd be were we are. Their just happy to finally have a teams that relevant. Give them some credit for going undefeated so far, not like anyone in Iowa thinks we have a realistic chance or should be a top team.

Mac4Lyfe

I'm not hating. I'm an Iowa and Ferentz fan BUT that schedule is dog shit. Look at it? Can you honestly say with a straight face that they deserve national title consideration with a horse shit schedule like that? If they go undefeated, I would say they should make a New Years bowl, which is fantastic, but not the 4 team playoff. You can't bastardize the system by not playing anyone in your OOC, especially when you know the B10 is down. I would take a bunch of other teams with 1 loss over Iowa being undefeated, playing a bad schedule. Same goes for Houston if they win out. You have to play a legit schedule. Memphis' schedule isn't the best either BUT they at least beat Ole Miss that could potentially win the SEC. If OM wins out, then Memphis should get in over them.

Quote Originally Posted by kyhawk View Post
    Let's go Hawks!!! This could be our year. I've followed them to games in Miami, LA and Orlando. Long time suffering fan, over 30 years. F U haters.

Mac4Lyfe

You are in the minority. I know several Iowa fans that think they should be in the playoff if they win out.

Quote Originally Posted by TheHumanTripod View Post
    No Iowa fan came into the season thinking they'd be were we are. Their just happy to finally have a teams that relevant. Give them some credit for going undefeated so far, not like anyone in Iowa thinks we have a realistic chance or should be a top team.

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15060

Chance they lose one of those next 4 candy games: -250

Good to see this for coach Ferentz though. Iowa won't see a coach of that caliber again for a long long time.

hubie69
    I am JJs bookie
    hubie69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 617

They already beat Wisconsin, at Wisconsin.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

So the Ohio St - Michigan game is meaningless because Michigan lost to Utah, right?
    Basically yes. If Ohio State defeats Michigan State in Columbus (MSU is 9-2 ATS in their last 11 in Columbus), then Ohio State will go to the CC game. The Big 10 still has 3 undefeated teams left, but all three have a good chance of losing one game down the road.

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6206

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    I'm not hating. I'm an Iowa and Ferentz fan BUT that schedule is dog shit. Look at it? Can you honestly say with a straight face that they deserve national title consideration with a horse shit schedule like that? If they go undefeated, I would say they should make a New Years bowl, which is fantastic, but not the 4 team playoff. You can't bastardize the system by not playing anyone in your OOC, especially when you know the B10 is down. I would take a bunch of other teams with 1 loss over Iowa being undefeated, playing a bad schedule. Same goes for Houston if they win out. You have to play a legit schedule. Memphis' schedule isn't the best either BUT they at least beat Ole Miss that could potentially win the SEC. If OM wins out, then Memphis should get in over them.
    While I agree with your sentiment, by the same reasoning Ohio St. probably shouldn't have got in last year. Weak OOC (with a loss), average conference, etc. Not saying I think Iowa should/shouldn't get in. I don't think they have a chance in hell, but stranger things have happened.

teecee
    teecee's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2657

Nvrmnd
    Last edited by teecee; 11-02-15 at 05:03 PM.

teecee
    teecee's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2657

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Rutgers does not belong in the big ten

overmatched
    It's not even about that. The Big Ten moved east for more exposure. Not because they thought Rutgers would be competitive.

Isaiah
    Isaiah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6957

Good to see this for coach Ferentz though. Iowa won't see a coach of that caliber again for a long long time.
    Surely you jest.

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15060

Quote Originally Posted by Isaiah View Post
    Surely you jest.
    I do not jest, surely.

12 Last