GenosPicks
    GenosPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Geno's Picks NFL Week 8 2015

Hey Guys--sorry to just get this up there--we had a few minor delays. Nothing major just couldn't get into the studio til Thursday rather than Wednesday and then they put the video up incorrectly and, rather than wait, i thought I'd go old school and link it directly from my site. Here ya go kids.. enjoy. And please do let me know your thoughts--you know i love hearing them!!!

WWCD
    Winner Winner Chicken Dinner
    WWCD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 663

Geno, you are one of my favorite cappers. Your delivery and humor is just a bonus.

That being said, it looks like you need some sleep although you look better rested than last week.

Your MIN pick is a loser. Probably hit 2 or better on the rest.

lukey016
    lukey016's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1581

BOL mate, like the picks & especially the Vikings one

What's your opinion on Bengals vs Steelers?

GenosPicks

Quote Originally Posted by lukey016 View Post
    BOL mate, like the picks & especially the Vikings one

What's your opinion on Bengals vs Steelers?
    Dude I love that martavis Bryant kid obviously Bell is great it just all depends if big Ben is back, if he is I'm betting them cuz it's basically a pick 'em.. if not they're so bad between Landry and Vick I'm going to go with Cincy, your thoughts?

GenosPicks

Quote Originally Posted by WWCD View Post
    Geno, you are one of my favorite cappers. Your delivery and humor is just a bonus.

That being said, it looks like you need some sleep although you look better rested than last week.

Your MIN pick is a loser. Probably hit 2 or better on the rest.
    Haha thanks for noticing, yeah it was a long week I really did need some rest hopefully I'll work on that I really like Minnesota this week but thank you so much for the kind words any teams you really like let me know and hopefully you're falling my college stuff already hit Louisiana Tech v rice and have the over in the late game between Wyoming and Utah State

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Quote Originally Posted by GenosPicks View Post
    Haha thanks for noticing, yeah it was a long week I really did need some rest hopefully I'll work on that I really like Minnesota this week but thank you so much for the kind words any teams you really like let me know and hopefully you're falling my college stuff already hit Louisiana Tech v rice and have the over in the late game between Wyoming and Utah State
    This could be the longest run-on sentence ever, Geno.

I think WWCD might be right, you're not getting enough rest. Try taking a melatonin, and if that doesn't work, ask Bocchetti for some hand relief action.

Good luck this week, pal.

GenosPicks

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    This could be the longest run-on sentence ever, Geno.j

I think WWCD might be right, you're not getting enough rest. Try taking a melatonin, and if that doesn't work, ask Bocchetti for some hand relief action.

Good luck this week, pal.
    Lol... It was text to speech I'm sitting on the couch watching the ballgame adamantly staying in... But thanks for noticing Buddy and that was hilarious

TheeArchBishop
    TheeArchBishop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3656

Italians and Handicapping - it's in our blood. Go get em Genoooo

GenosPicks

Quote Originally Posted by TheeArchBishop View Post
    Italians and Handicapping - it's in our blood. Go get em Genoooo
    HAHAH.. thanks dude and of course ball busting which is 90% of the handicapping videos i do! Who do you like this week Archie BEEEE??? gimme an bonus play!
    And thanks again for the Saturday morning giggle

TheeArchBishop

Played Ok State in college later. Like the Lions tomm. Haven't looked at much else.

TGoz79
    TGoz79's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Geno! Been following your picks since the Ron & Fez days budday. You helped me win an office pool title last year!

Who do you like in the San Fran/St. Louis game? Niners suck ass on the road, but 8.5 is a big spread for a divisional game. Can the Rams do enough to cover?

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15015

I have the Rams at 8 flat. My bet of the day.
    I also stayed away from Vikings game.
    Bad feeling.
    GL guys!

DJ Dana
    DJ Dana's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

Solid picks again Geno (though I'm shying away from the Minn pick as you never know what Bears team will show up any given week).
    We even get a Liz Phair reference and some much needed comedic ammunition shot the Cowboys' direction. Always entertaining and appreciated!

GenosPicks

Played Ok State in college later. Like the Lions tomm. Haven't looked at much else.
    Ok state look in shaky... I took the over in that game with my NCAAF picks.., still 2 left... Detroit annoys me but I do like the under there... I did a bonus did in the forum!!!

GenosPicks

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Dana View Post
    Solid picks again Geno (though I'm shying away from the Minn pick as you never know what Bears team will show up any given week).
    We even get a Liz Phair reference and some much needed comedic ammunition shot the Cowboys' direction. Always entertaining and appreciated!
    Not sure why everyone is afraid of Minnesota but I gotta go with my gut on them and the joke for the video which I thought was solid :-) thanks as always for your continued support and yeah I like the RAM - - Just Cause Colin Kaepernick is such a meathead and their defense is so good at home
    :-) best of luck my friend always look forward to your weekly responses

GenosPicks

Quote Originally Posted by TGoz79 View Post
    Geno! Been following your picks since the Ron & Fez days budday. You helped me win an office pool title last year!

Who do you like in the San Fran/St. Louis game? Niners suck ass on the road, but 8.5 is a big spread for a divisional game. Can the Rams do enough to cover?
    Thank you so much for the! I accidentally my response to you in the previous one but yes I like the Rams Kaepernick it's just a disaster. Hopefully they let me back in there soon.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Minny a live dog

Gino will win this weekend

good video

TheeArchBishop

Okie State was crazy but I'll take it

GenosPicks

Okie State was crazy but I'll take it
    Hella Yeah dude--couldn't believe that final when i saw it!!! a W is a W!!!!

GenosPicks

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Minny a live dog

Gino will win this weekend

good video
    Thanks JJ!!!

Guys, am i crazy or was that game's line all over the place??? When i did my video it had swung all the way to the Bears giving 1.5! no???

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18704

Thanks JJ!!!

Guys, am i crazy or was that game's line all over the place??? When i did my video it had swung all the way to the Bears giving 1.5! no???
    I don't remember seeing Minny as a dog but do you like them as a favorite here?

GenosPicks

Quote Originally Posted by RavensFan2k3 View Post
    I don't remember seeing Minny as a dog but do you like them as a favorite here?
    Minny is the pick regardless of the line at kickoff--the joke called it. As of now it perfectly explains why i use the line at kickoff--i am telling you when i did this vid it had swung all the way back to Vikes +1.5 but regarldess right now my picks--accroding to Scoresandodds.com is Vikings laying 2..

RavensFan2k3

Minny is the pick regardless of the line at kickoff--the joke called it. As of now it perfectly explains why i use the line at kickoff--i am telling you when i did this vid it had swung all the way back to Vikes +1.5 but regarldess right now my picks--accroding to Scoresandodds.com is Vikings laying 2..
    Good call here....I saw many people making Bears their top pick of the week. I was thinking either I'm missing something or they are absolutely clueless. Seems the later was the case, as usual

16kredit
    16kredit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4644

have you watched the game? Vikings put 13 (of their23) points in the 4th quarter. Robbie Gould missed a FG too. So I would rather not call the bears pick "clueless" as it was wired down to the last play.

RavensFan2k3

Quote Originally Posted by 16kredit View Post
    have you watched the game? Vikings put 13 (of their23) points in the 4th quarter. Robbie Gould missed a FG too. So I would rather not call the bears pick "clueless" as it was wired down to the last play.
    But for people to be going all in and making it play of the day?? It already didn't make sense but to be so confident to make it a max bet?

16kredit

Yes I agree with you on this. There were far more easier games on the board. But hey, not everybody is the same cheers

RavensFan2k3

Yes I agree with you on this. There were far more easier games on the board. But hey, not everybody is the same cheers
    Who you like tonight?
    Last edited by RavensFan2k3; 11-02-15 at 12:48 PM.

16kredit

Well I say gotta be square sometimes, ill take panthers -5 1x
    And I like Greg Olsen to score a TD anytime for +100 mbe half a unit
    I really think Colts heading the way Dolphins were few games ago, they just wont play for Pagano with their full hearts.

RavensFan2k3

Well I say gotta be square sometimes, ill take panthers -5 1x
    And I like Greg Olsen to score a TD anytime for +100 mbe half a unit
    I really think Colts heading the way Dolphins were few games ago, they just wont play for Pagano with their full hearts.
    Hope you're right

GenosPicks

We were right--but the Colts live off that Backdoor cover, huh... back at it this week for week 9 boys!