• Dolphins +8

42 48.28%
  • Patriots -8

45 51.72%
    rake922
    rake922's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2111

TNF POLL : Dolphins at Patriots.

One of the biggest games of the year features the Miami Dolphins led by Dan Campbell traveling to take on the Patriots .

Don't forget to vote as this one will be an amazing game

klemopixx
    Shit just got real.
    klemopixx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2395

I say the Dolphins win outright! Upset special of the week!

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

100% on Miami early?

Jeffie
    Jeffie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1163

Tough going into New England and winning. Tannehill will probably make a good amount of mistakes and Brady will Capatlize on them. Dolphins D line is playing much better and should be able to stop New England but it seems like they struggle stopping them on 3rd downs (with refs helping Pats of course) my heart tells me we go in there and sneak out a win. My mind tells me Pats win 31-14.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

Rake at what point do people turn against your polls and how do you then fade the faders?

imadegen
    imadegen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9093

fins look like a solid bet at this point.

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

This is a big chAnce for Dan Campbell to prove himself.

I'm plugged in +9.5 dolphins.

GT21Megatron
    GT21Megatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6199

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffie View Post
    Tough going into New England and winning. Tannehill will probably make a good amount of mistakes and Brady will Capatlize on them. Dolphins D line is playing much better and should be able to stop New England but it seems like they struggle stopping them on 3rd downs (with refs helping Pats of course) my heart tells me we go in there and sneak out a win. My mind tells me Pats win 31-14.
    if there was ever a time we were gonna steal one in New England this is it. We rested the starters the entire second half while New England was in an absolute Dog fight with the Jets. Biggest key here is gonna be our LBs matched up on Gronk. Your almost better off letting someone else trying to beat you. This means the corners...McCain and company are gonna have to show up. If we can take away Gronk we got a good shot here. Be nice to get back above .500. Campbell will have the boys ready that's for sure.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Lol at Fin backers, blow out a crap team in Texans and all of a sudden the killer bees are back.

JayLA
    On to the next one...
    JayLA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1219

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Lol at Fin backers, blow out a crap team in Texans and all of a sudden the killer bees are back.
    No. You win like you did against anyone, twice, after major changes and people start remembering why Miami was a trendy pick in the preseason. Teams's got talent, needed coaching.

That said, NE wins.

eaglesfan15
    eaglesfan15's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 38

Whatsup everyone? In my opinion this is a risky bet I may would take the points but at the same time I could EASILY see NE winning by 10-14. Jet's secondary/defense overall failed to slow the GOAT down and NE only needed to run it FIVE times.

With how good the Jet's D is I don't see the Dolphins giving the Patriots that much harder of a game and winning, I just don't. If you must take Dolphins I'd tease to +16. I'm going to take patriots on a teaser as I wouldn't lay the straight 9 to the Dolphins who are looking better even against mediocre competition.

rpesi9955
    rpesi9955's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1441

Tough call here but I can see NE covering even though everything tells me the Fins keep it close....... I'll take +10 myself if it gets there or I'll buy a point.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13182

Quote Originally Posted by GT21Megatron View Post
    if there was ever a time we were gonna steal one in New England this is it. We rested the starters the entire second half while New England was in an absolute Dog fight with the Jets. Biggest key here is gonna be our LBs matched up on Gronk. Your almost better off letting someone else trying to beat you. This means the corners...McCain and company are gonna have to show up. If we can take away Gronk we got a good shot here. Be nice to get back above .500. Campbell will have the boys ready that's for sure.
    They beat Tenn. & Houston??? Not exactly top tier talent. The Pat's, meh, they don't usually cover DD lines, I could see the points maybe, but stealing a division game at their house on National TV, doubt that happens. An I doubt you see 10 dropped passes in this one. BOL.

House
    House's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5492

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    They beat Tenn. & Houston??? Not exactly top tier talent. The Pat's, meh, they don't usually cover DD lines, I could see the points maybe, but stealing a division game at their house on National TV, doubt that happens. An I doubt you see 10 dropped passes in this one. BOL.
    what do you think tease the Pats and take the over ? Im leaning that way ...or Miami +17 ? and under ? Huh ...

eaglesfan15

I agree with 44 people are hopping on MIA a little too quick. Don't get me wrong, they are a DIFFERENT team with Dan coaching but don't overthink them playing the world champs who just took apart in my opinion one of the best D's in the league.

eaglesfan15

Quote Originally Posted by eaglesfan15 View Post
    I agree with 44 people are hopping on MIA a little too quick. Don't get me wrong, they are a DIFFERENT team with Dan coaching but don't overthink them playing the world champs who just took apart in my opinion one of the best D's in the league.

@House

I like the NE tease on a sweetheart with the Jets and Colts.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

[QUOTE=eaglesfan15;24715197]I agree with 44 people are hopping on MIA a little too quick. Don't get me wrong, they are a DIFFERENT team with Dan coaching but don't overthink them playing the world champs who just took apart in my opinion one of the best D's in the league.[/QUOTE]
    Took apart when they needed to is the key here. They actually played a pretty sloppy game for 3 quarters by their standards.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Too early

Too many factors

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by House View Post
    what do you think tease the Pats and take the over ? Im leaning that way ...or Miami +17 ? and under ? Huh ...
    Well, the other day I waited for the line to drop from 10, 9.5 9 finally getting it at -7.5, then I teased the pats with the over. Pat's "D" is not the best in the NFL, but they do have Brady to make up for that. Look at the TT';s when they open them up. If I get can Miami TT somewhere around 17, might take that as well, Pat's ML is usually a constant for me.

eaglesfan15

I've been riding the pats ML all year and will continue to until it's at -1000 or something ridiculous. Your right that was a sloppy game but Ne still finds ways to score. I don't see the fins giving them that much problems on D although NE's O-Line is a little banged up they handeled Jets pressure fine most of the time

I definitely like the OVER in this one on a tease but I'm not sure if I'll play it, maybe on one ticket for a unit or two just for fun.

House

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    Well, the other day I waited for the line to drop from 10, 9.5 9 finally getting it at -7.5, then I teased the pats with the over. Pat's "D" is not the best in the NFL, but they do have Brady to make up for that. Look at the TT';s when they open them up. If I get can Miami TT somewhere around 17, might take that as well, Pat's ML is usually a constant for me.
    Im gonna check that out .... I dont play TT's much but I should

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

I've been riding the pats ML all year and will continue to until it's at -1000 or something ridiculous. Your right that was a sloppy game but Ne still finds ways to score. I don't see the fins giving them that much problems on D although NE's O-Line is a little banged up they handeled Jets pressure fine most of the time

I definitely like the OVER in this one on a tease but I'm not sure if I'll play it, maybe on one ticket for a unit or two just for fun.
    Yes, as we get closer to game time, everything will change anyway. ML, spread totals, then they always wait to open up the adjustable TT's. We'll talk more as the game gets closer.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by House View Post
    Im gonna check that out .... I dont play TT's much but I should
    It's best to wait until they offer the adjustable ones, usually game day.

WWCD
    Winner Winner Chicken Dinner
    WWCD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 663

Looking at a Teaser:

Pats -2.5
    GB +3.5

eaglesfan15

44, mind taking a look at my teaser thread I posted? Just looking for some confidence before I place lol.

Crazy how I was seeing fins at +10 last night and now their +8. They have to be seeing a lot of action.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

44, mind taking a look at my teaser thread I posted? Just looking for some confidence before I place lol.

Crazy how I was seeing fins at +10 last night and now their +8. They have to be seeing a lot of action.
    Glad to take a look, but as I say, still a little early and things will change.

House

that teaser looked good to me ...

eaglesfan15

I agree on the early, I usually don't place until Saturday or even game day just in case injuries or whatever. Hell you never know lol. Someone could walk off the bus and slip...

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

I agree with "house" Looks good to me. Just ignore the negative guys on there. I think they are saying betting like that long term blah....... but It looks to me like they agree with it when they say "regardless of how this turns out..." BOL.

BeanTownClown88
    BeanTownClown88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4131

As a Pats fan, this should be a close game. Pats O line is in rough shape and just played a very physical game, the WR's been dropping balls the past two games, will really depend on how big of a gamer Brady is and so far in 15 years he's failed to disappoint in tough spots. Pats should win but this will be a grueling "Just get a W and get out" type of game

JameisBrady
    JameisBrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1490

Quote Originally Posted by klemopixx View Post
    I say the Dolphins win outright! Upset special of the week!
    Another clueless idiot lmfaooooo

House

Im gonna take Miami and the points first half > since the coaching change he has them coming out fast trying to get a big lead early < 17-3 and 41 -0 last two games > JJ Watt who ? I think the Pats come out slow on a short week , with a busted up Oline I think it takes them a second to get going ... Miami first half ..Pats second

eaglesfan15

Quote Originally Posted by BeanTownClown88 View Post
    As a Pats fan, this should be a close game. Pats O line is in rough shape and just played a very physical game, the WR's been dropping balls the past two games, will really depend on how big of a gamer Brady is and so far in 15 years he's failed to disappoint in tough spots. Pats should win but this will be a grueling "Just get a W and get out" type of game

I'll disagree with you and say that last week was his bad game and your overthinking man.

Patriots have a nice group of receivers and they aren't going to be dropping balls every week.

O-Line banged up still managed to hold the Jets long enough for Brady to make some nice passes. I don't think MIA's defense is as solid while I do believe they are decent. Pats only put the ball on the ground 5 times last week and if they have problems with the pass rush this week I could see them using that more as a weapon this week.

JameisBrady
    JameisBrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1490

Please people, please hammer fins ML! No way the Dolphins lose! Lock of the year! Pats are garbage at home! Lmaooo

House

Quote Originally Posted by JameisBrady View Post
    Another clueless idiot lmfaooooo
    the only idiot is you JameisBitch .... anytime you wanna put your mouth on the line let me know ... I'll pimp your ass out so fast you won't even know what happened , one minute you'll be talking shit on SBR , the next you'll be sucking Bubba's dikc for a pick ... get the fukc outa here fagG boy
    Points Awarded:

WWCD gave House 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

eaglesfan15 gave House 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Jeffie gave House 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: johnny99, and sorkin125k

1234 ... Last