unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 181

Florida State -6.5..........Noles will route GT

This line can't be big enough. GT defense is aweful, and their rush defense is very aweful. They face Cook, enough said. Golson can have an average day, Cook unless hurt, will run wild. The only reason FSU is under the radar is simply they are hated by everyone. They will smash GT, this is your 4th opportunity to make money.

If you like money you will bet FSU or maybe you can go with the people who thought the 49ers were going to win last night

Jeep_Life 42
    Jeep_Life 42's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1274

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    This line can't be big enough. GT defense is aweful, and their rush defense is very aweful. They face Cook, enough said. Golson can have an average day, Cook unless hurt, will run wild. The only reason FSU is under the radar is simply they are hated by everyone. They will smash GT, this is your 4th opportunity to make money.

If you like money you will bet FSU or maybe you can go with the people who thought the 49ers were going to win last night
    I might tail you in this! Are you pretty confident about this game!?

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16097

GT is definitely not last years team but they will get hype for the game against the noles..

Hope your right but I see a closer game but GL!

Bbfromgpt
    Cappin
    Bbfromgpt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4429

Agreed. 17+ point win

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Did not think flor st was going to be this good

Are they better than last year?

RB is a NFL 1st rounder

VegasPlayer
    VegasPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6319

GT never got over the ND game. Garbage ever since....

jjgold

Will tail

JJJ
    JJJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 704

when it looks to good to be true usually is

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Florida State has crap for an offense. For the hundreds of rank amateurs out there, this is a great game to pass on.

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

Cook kinda banged up with a hammy, but should still roll them.

GT21Megatron
    GT21Megatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6199

GT as a home dog in games they don't have any business winning usually do.....GT +7 and outright.....Vegas gonna clean up on this...GT has hung with FSU two years in a row in the ACC championship games....now they get them at home with nothing to lose....

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10428

game dont set well , but fsu is to much for them

Russinat
    Russinat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5809

GT won't be a home team. Will be 50/50 at best from a fan standpoint. I was at the GT/Pitt game and even that had 25% Pitt fans. Closest road game on FSU schedule and trip to ATL. Think FSU wins by 17+

GT21Megatron
    GT21Megatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6199

Quote Originally Posted by Russinat View Post
    GT won't be a home team. Will be 50/50 at best from a fan standpoint. I was at the GT/Pitt game and even that had 25% Pitt fans. Closest road game on FSU schedule and trip to ATL. Think FSU wins by 17+
    Make sure you post your ticket and come back in here come 11 tomorrow

unde0087
    Did we win?

Quote Originally Posted by Jeep_Life 42 View Post
    I might tail you in this! Are you pretty confident about this game!?
    Yes sir, GT rush defense is giving up over 5 yards per carry, Cook averages over 8 yards per carry. FSU rush defense is much better than last time these two met last season.

Point being FSU will light up the scoreboard in this one. I wouldn't be suprised to see Cook rush for another 200+ game

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

FSU easy like Sunday morning.

unde0087
    Did we win?

I honestly thought GT was going to be very dangerous this season. GT at first was a head shaker for me as last season they burst onto the scene piling up yards and points. The problem, I believe, this season is simply teams in the ACC had a year to prepare for the triple option. It isn't such a shock for defenses to prepare for it anymore and that has really hurt this team. They can still rush the football, as they rank in the top 10 in the nation, in yards but their defense also is not as good. Let's face it, FSU has been quietly emerging into a very solid offense, the one thing that plagued FSU last season was turnovers. This is not an issue anymore and because of that FSU has spent the majority of the season in the lead. GT may hang with FSU early but FSU will eventually open the game up and I think they win comfortable going away as FSU and Cook can be as explosive as anyone in the country.

unde0087
    Did we win?

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    FSU easy like Sunday morning.
    classic

irishstuey
    irishstuey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1654

How can anyone take GT in this spot. I guess may Cook is injured and Golson goes back to his old ways, but you're gonna bet money on that?

FSU or pass on this. But, I would love a GT win!

unde0087
    Did we win?

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Did not think flor st was going to be this good

Are they better than last year?

RB is a NFL 1st rounder
    JJ by the end of the season, FSU will be an all around better team. Defense is much stronger and the killer turnovers aren't happening anymore. This team has a chance to be very good. The thing about FSU is, they lose so much to the NFL, yet continue to roll, have to say Jimbo is murdering it on the recruiting trail.

And Cook............flat out rediculous. The guy is averaging over 41 yards per td run. He makes defenses look like it's a madden game. Love watching the guy play

unde0087
    Did we win?

Quote Originally Posted by irishstuey View Post
    How can anyone take GT in this spot. I guess may Cook is injured and Golson goes back to his old ways, but you're gonna bet money on that?

FSU or pass on this. But, I would love a GT win!

Judging by your name, I can't imagine why

irishstuey
    irishstuey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1654

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    Judging by your name, I can't imagine why
    Well yeah, it helps my rooting interest. Still think this is a rout the other way. Cook is the 2nd best back in the country and most years he'd be the number 1.

unde0087
    Did we win?

Quote Originally Posted by irishstuey View Post
    Well yeah, it helps my rooting interest. Still think this is a rout the other way. Cook is the 2nd best back in the country and most years he'd be the number 1.

Just because everyone has a hard on for Fournette doesn't mean he is better than Cook. I find it funny that even on the CFB shows when talking about these two backs I hear the experts say "Cook is explosive but Fournette is just so powerful and is already built for the NFL", yet Cook leads CFB, by a wide margin, in yards after contact. Cook is averaging over 41 yards per td, another category he is by far ahead of anyone, yet he isn't "as expolsive" as Fournette? The other knock I see on sites is, "Fournette rushes in the SEC", but when comparing teams played and those teams rush defense, it isn't even close. Three of the six defenses Fournette has rushed against rank #101 or worst, the worst being #127 (which is the worst in college football). If I am not mistaken, Florida is the best he has faced, with Syracuse being the second best (interesting enough 2 of the 4 SEC games, that he gets so much credit for, are 2 of the worst rushing defenses in the country. Cook has by far, if you are looking at defensive rushing rankings, has seen much better foes. So I don't see this major drop off from Fournette to Cook. The numbers are a contradiction to many of the statements made on these shows. Fournette may very well win the heisman and if he does he is a great player and will deserve it, however, Cook doesn't take a backseat to anyone imo.

govolz
    govolz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by GT21Megatron View Post
    Make sure you post your ticket and come back in here come 11 tomorrow
    But where's your ticket?.... Put that money line down and back your home team like your hyping them up... Ticket posted and be here at 11 thanks

unde0087
    Did we win?

GT as a home dog in games they don't have any business winning usually do.....GT +7 and outright.....Vegas gonna clean up on this...GT has hung with FSU two years in a row in the ACC championship games....now they get them at home with nothing to lose....
    With nothing to lose? If GT gets steamrolled again they are looking at going to the ACC championship game to not even making a bowl game. I would say they have plenty to lose in this game. A loss in this game puts them 2-6 with 4 games to go and makes them 0-5 in ACC play. I would argue GT needs this game every bit as much as FSU does.

jjgold

Best of luck men

Might tail everyone

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

This was a game people circled in the summer as a possible loss for FSU. Fsu's defense can tend to over pursue which is a problem with the triple option. If FSU plays like they did in the 2nd half last week they'll blow tech out of the water. Golston has yet to have a turnover this season. I could make an argument for both sides...

Jeep_Life 42

I really want to tail you on this game....

trobin31
    trobin31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10311

I like Gtech here cause it makes no fukkin sense why fsu is not favored by double digits. Usually a sign of a public assfukkin comin.

unde0087
    Did we win?

Quote Originally Posted by trobin31 View Post
    I like Gtech here cause it makes no fukkin sense why fsu is not favored by double digits. Usually a sign of a public assfukkin comin.
    Good luck with GT

parlayin
    parlayin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2037

justin thomas throwing on the run...not a good idea

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    Betpoints: 5652

Huge patches of grass are missing on the field. Tech must have let their cheerleaders on the field before the game again

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16
    FlipsideRM's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3216

I took OP semi serious until he said cook is better than fournette. Yawn

Jeep_Life 42

Tailed you this game....

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY