jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I am very very hot

Tail me all

mikmik
    mikmik's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15907

Nope, Memphis going to roll. Tulsa is not good.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Tulsa +11 bet a few days ago. This line seems insane to me, should be closer to +7.5/+8, and that is not even considering what a HUGE letdown spot this is for Memphis after winning probably the biggest game in the football program's history, a game they had circled since schedules came out.

PorkChop
    PorkChop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

LT again with the "letdown" angle. Killing me.

TheSchafe
    TheSchafe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 462

Memphis. They're in style points mode now...they'll be trying to score until the final gun. Oh, Paxton Lynch too.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Memphis can score

We all know this

Let's hope Tulsa does not turn ball over

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by PorkChop View Post
    LT again with the "letdown" angle. Killing me.
    Because letdown angles are huge because lines are not always adequately adjusted for them, which appears to be the case here. In fact, seems this line is actually inflated after the big Memphis win instead of being deflated a tad as it should be. Taking letdown and emotion out of the equation and looking only at pure numbers, my model only has Memphis -8.85.

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Memphis can score

We all know this

Let's hope Tulsa does not turn ball over
    Tulsa is ranked AHEAD of Memphis in total offense and Memphis defense still blows despite the 6-0. I see touchdown game either way, Tulsa seems like obvious call getting double-digs at home.

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by TheSchafe View Post
    Memphis. They're in style points mode now...they'll be trying to score until the final gun. Oh, Paxton Lynch too.
    But the bigger issue should be Memphis defense containing Tulsa. This has replay of Memphis vs. Cincinnati written all over it IMO.

Bbfromgpt
    Cappin
    Bbfromgpt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4429

I'm seeing something like 44-31 memphis. Who knows though, should be a fun game

shaunovery
    shaunovery's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

Total seems a little high for me may have a small dabble or just wait plenty of good games to lose my money on sat/sun 😀

texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7787

i will say if there ever is a letdown spot in this entire football season, it's this game. one of the biggest wins in program history, the first time memphis has ever been ranked in the top 20, and on the road on a short week vs a team you should beat. any other week memphis rolls. but i don't know that i can touch this one personally.

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by shaunovery View Post
    Total seems a little high for me may have a small dabble or just wait plenty of good games to lose my money on sat/sun 😀
    If I am right about Memphis/Cincinnati replay, teams would break 90.

No, I have no interest in betting an Over 76, but the total is understandable.

lilpete
    lilpete's Avatar Become A Pro!

Watch out here

Take points is wise

thanks, i took the points

D Med
    War Eagle!
    D Med's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2365

Tulsa does look good

HeeluvaGuy
    HeeluvaGuy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3926

I don't think total offense is a very meaningful stat for a team like Tulsa that runs a thousand plays a game. Their offense is not very efficient, which shows up in their YPPT (16.5), which is 110th in the nation. The lack of efficiency is also obvious from watching the product on the field. I have Memphis winning by 18, which is likely a little high. Don't have a play on this one yet though.

katstale
    katstale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Just things to consider: Memphis coach is Tulsa boy so has no interest in beat down (except to keep ranking). Rainy weather in Tulsa. Tulsa QB and offense is not consistent at all. Had chances to beat Houston, but shot themselves over and over. If the conditions get sloppy--Tulsa has stud runner for that. Memphis should win by 3 tds, but given all the factors if u can get 11 I think that is way to go. Back door cover

GIVEMETHEMONEY
    GIVEMETHEMONEY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4903

Memphis all day long.

What hybrid form of crack is LT smoking?

Bbfromgpt
    Cappin

Quote Originally Posted by katstale View Post
    Just things to consider: Memphis coach is Tulsa boy so has no interest in beat down (except to keep ranking). Rainy weather in Tulsa. Tulsa QB and offense is not consistent at all. Had chances to beat Houston, but shot themselves over and over. If the conditions get sloppy--Tulsa has stud runner for that. Memphis should win by 3 tds, but given all the factors if u can get 11 I think that is way to go. Back door cover
    Him being a Tulsa boy has nothing to do with it. If they can by 50 they will. They need style points.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    Because letdown angles are huge because lines are not always adequately adjusted for them, which appears to be the case here. In fact, seems this line is actually inflated after the big Memphis win instead of being deflated a tad as it should be. Taking letdown and emotion out of the equation and looking only at pure numbers, my model only has Memphis -8.85.
    Really? You really think that Vegas overlooks possible letdown angles? How about looking at the facts for once. Memphis is in a position to get a New Years Day 6 Bowl invite if they win out. They have a cake walk next week against Tulane at home. Tulsa is 1-3 since starting out at 2-0 with wins against Florida Alantic and New Mexico. That only win was against La. Monroe. The fact of the matter is that Memphis should have opened at 13 to 14, NOT the 11 that it did. I know that you have not exactly lit it up this season in here. Have you ever worked in a sports book in Vegas? Do you KNOW the actual inner workings? How much movement has there been on this game? That in itself should tell you something.

Manny0825
    Manny0825's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

I'm not so sure about this one. I think laying the points would be better IMO. GL

recon1
    Yep
    recon1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5637

These city colleges will make a grown man cry, tread with caution.

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Really? You really think that Vegas overlooks possible letdown angles? How about looking at the facts for once. Memphis is in a position to get a New Years Day 6 Bowl invite if they win out. They have a cake walk next week against Tulane at home. Tulsa is 1-3 since starting out at 2-0 with wins against Florida Alantic and New Mexico. That only win was against La. Monroe. The fact of the matter is that Memphis should have opened at 13 to 14, NOT the 11 that it did. I know that you have not exactly lit it up this season in here. Have you ever worked in a sports book in Vegas? Do you KNOW the actual inner workings? How much movement has there been on this game? That in itself should tell you something.
    Yes, money is pouring in on Tulsa. Now down to -10.

sandman0713
    sandman0713's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 679

Quote Originally Posted by katstale View Post
    Rain should not be a factor. It is cloudy, but only around a 10% chance...and no wind. Tulsa d sucks just as bad as Memphis. Total is high for a reason imo and the over is the only play that makes sense to me. No way this crap d is slowing Memphis down.

Bbfromgpt
    Cappin

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    Yes, money is pouring in on Tulsa. Now down to -10.

It was at 10 all morning, then back up to 10.5 and now back down to 10

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

I am very very hot

Tail me all
    You had 49ers last night.
    Points Awarded:

PorkChop gave pavyracer 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

jmbrandt87 gave pavyracer 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

chiunit
    chiunit's Avatar Become A Pro!

Memphis -10.5 and under 76.5.

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by Bbfromgpt View Post
    It was at 10 all morning, then back up to 10.5 and now back down to 10
    I was generally addressing his "How much movement has there been on this game?" from opener to now. Actually opened at 11.5.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

LT Profits what's you record the last 20 years betting on letdown games? Has a team ever covered the spread while playing a letdown game?

texhooper

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    LT Profits what's you record the last 20 years betting on letdown games? Has a team ever covered the spread while playing a letdown game?
    Its not trolling if it's funny.

Duke Fan
    Duke Fan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9801

I just took Memphis team total over 21.5 for first half.
    Like them -6.5 first half also

texhooper

And as someone who has been in those Liberty Bowl stands and witnessed so much horrendous football over the years, it is awesome to see a bunch of people all agreeing that you just can't stop Memphis. It really is mind blowing, it's like I'm in bizzaro world

THam12
    Money is the motivation!
    THam12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2280

Dane Evans and Co looking horrible on Offense last week without K Lucas.... And without offense, Tulsa has nothing. Cause their defense is putrid.

Backing them is tough to do.

123 Last